About Heroku Postgres
Heroku Postgres is a scalable and flexible database-as-a-service based on open-source PostgresSQL that supports Java, Ruby, Python, and Node.js workloads. It uses follower instances and database forks that transfer data into a valuable resource in your growing organization.
Oracle Eloqua offers a suite of marketing tools to automate the sending of advertisements through email, mobile devices, video, and search engine results pages. The solution promises to increase sales and conversion numbers while helping you understand your customers for improved marketing efforts. Eloqua tracks and analyses customer activity, visitor behavior, opened emails, and other data. It also saves, organizes, and analyzes important information about current and potential clients, such as names, contact information, locations, and purchase history.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Eloqua data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Eloqua data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Eloqua data to Snowflake
Move your Eloqua data to MySQL
Heroku Postgres's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect operational data to Heroku Postgres data for a single source of truth
- ETL data from Heroku Postgres in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Heroku Postgres data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Heroku Postgres connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for Heroku Postgres data integration?
- Get started on Heroku Postgres data integration
- Explore our Heroku Postgres ETL resources
- Check out our latest Heroku Postgres-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect operational data to Heroku Postgres data for a single source of truth
One popular use case of Heroku Postgres ETL is moving data from the high-availability database-as-a-service to a supported data warehouse. That data includes all the marketing information you process, manage, and store in your organization. Integrate.io makes this possible with its connector available out of the box. You can create a single source of truth for marketing data in a data warehouse and run that data through business intelligence tools.
- ETLing Heroku Postgres data sets to a supported target system like a warehouse provides a single reference point for all the marketing data that flows through your organization. Benefit from enhanced storage and better business intelligence after investing in data warehousing.
- Integrate.io's native ETL connector moves marketing data to a warehouse, allowing you to run that data through business intelligence tools like Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI.
- The latest BI tools provide you with 360-degree visibility into Heroku Postgres data. View marketing metrics and key performance indicators on dashboards, reports, charts, graphs, and heatmaps. Then share these data insights with marketers and stakeholders for better organizational decision-making!
ETLing Heroku Postgres data to a warehouse provides insights into customers, campaigns, and marketing processes. However, manual ETL is a time-intensive process involving advanced data engineering, schemas, database URLs, data clips, JSON, database names, SSL connections, database replication, dynos, rollbacks, TLS, and syncing data. Integrate.io simplifies this process! Its native connector frees up resources for your existing data team and performs data integration without hiring additional engineers, creating data pipelines from scratch, or grappling with the Heroku Postgres CLI. Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io now to learn more!
ETL data from Heroku Postgres in minutes
ETLing data from the Heroku Postgres database to a supported warehouse has never been easier. Integrate.io can execute this process n as little as a few minutes!
- Integrate.io extracts data from your version of a Heroku Postgres database and temporarily places it in a staging area.
- Integrate.io transforms the data into the most appropriate and effective format for analysis. The platform can also enhance data quality, compliance, and compatibility with data governance legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA.
- Integrate.io loads data into a warehouse. Then you can push data through BI tools and make better organizational decisions that grow your business!
Alternatively, move data to/from the Heroku Postgres platform from/to a supported relational database or other application. Integrate.io's connector frees up resources for team members and removes the pain points of data integration with its jargon-free and no-code/low-code environment. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discover the many advantages of Heroku Postgres data integration with Integrate.io.
Integrate.io has the Heroku Postgres data integrations you need
Integrate.io's pre-built connector ETLs data to and from Heroku Postgres the way you like. Filter the data you want to transfer and optimize the data integration process from extraction to analysis.
Examples of Integrate.io Heroku Postgres data integrations
View more Heroku Postgres integrations on Integrate.io
Integrate.io is the data warehouse integration software that makes ETL as simple as ABC! Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Heroku Postgres connector
Want to ETL data to/from Heroku Postgres but not sure what data integration platform to use? Integrate.io lets you achieve the following goals:
- Create streamlined workflows that automate data integration, regardless of your Heroku Postgres plan. Prepare and manage data sets for storage and analytics with Integrate.io's powerful and customizable Heroku Postgres connection.
- Remove data silos that exist in your organization with Integrate.io. The data pipeline platform transfers data from isolated locations and legacy systems, providing you with long-lasting performance benefits.
- Eliminate human error that happens during manual ETL and optimize data quality.
- Simplify data integration with Integrate.io's point-and-click drag-and-drop interface. Team members can use this platform even if they lack experience in data engineering!
Get started moving data in minutes
It's time to transfer data to and from Heroku Postgres! Enter a few details about your business and talk to an expert
who will help you decide on the best data integration methods and technologies for your specific use case. Successful integration starts here.
Why choose Integrate.io for Heroku Postgres data integration?
World-class customer support
Want to learn more about Integrate.io features or troubleshoot data integration bottlenecks? You can contact an Integrate.io team member via phone, email, or live chat and access tutorials, resources, and FAQs.
Customize integration notifications
Customize Integrate.io alerts based on your requirements and only receive relevant and critical notifications during the Heroku Postgres data integration process.
Security you can count on
Get ongoing peace of mind with Integrate.io's field-level hashing, data encryption, and other security features.
REST API connector
Need a data connector? Don't see one listed for your use case on Integrate.io? Create your own! The platform's REST API connector pulls data from almost any data source that has a REST API.
Integrate.io doesn't just specialize in Heroku Postgres data integration. Access pre-built connectors for Amazon Redshift (AWS), Azure Blog Storage, Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook, IBM Db2, Salesforce, Amazon S3, Instagram, and many other popular services.
Get started on Heroku Postgres data integration
Integrate.io's native bi-directional out-of-the-box data connector gives you more value from this PostgresSQL-compatible database-as-a-service. Sign up for an ETL trial setup meeting
Explore our Heroku Postgres ETL resources
Here are some extra resources for Heroku Postgres data integration:
Check out our latest Heroku Postgres-related articles
Eloqua's End Points
Eloqua Customer Targeting and Segmentation
Marketers can use Eloqua to analyze and measure their customer data, online and offline through multiple channels and sources. Through one interface, you'll gain access to data on customer profiles, user behavior, and marketing campaigns. This allows you to identify potential buyers, determine what triggers purchases, and send real-time responses to customers and users.
Eloqua Marketing and Campaign Management Tools
Eloqua's out-of-the-box design editing tools empower users without HTML or CSS coding experience to build responsive emails, forms, and landing pages. With Eloqua's drag-and-drop interface, it's easy to set up personalized marketing campaigns. Also, a whiteboard feature allows you to map each stage of your marketing campaigns, giving managers the ability to modify steps, add new assets, or pause the campaign.
Eloqua Lead Management Features
Eloqua empowers non-tech-savvy users to pull reports on customer profiles and user behavior records without involving the IT team. Running lead scoring models on contacts is simple, and a listener framework notifies marketers of lead scoring changes as soon as they occur.
Eloqua Insights, Reporting, and Dashboards
Eloqua's marketing measurement tools offer actionable insights into the success of your marketing efforts through high-level overviews and up-close, granular investigations. As an Oracle product, Eloqua's data is compatible with Oracle's business intelligence platform, which organizes data into the reports and dashboards that come standard with the system. You can also set up customized dashboards and reports to suit your needs.
Eloqua Sales Enablement Features
The sales enablement features included with Eloqua integrate the efforts of your sales and marketing teams so they can work together to achieve better results. These features give sales teams granular information on individual leads (like web and social media activity), which allows you to send targeted and closely-tracked emails to leads that fit specific profiles. The sales enablement features also integrate with your CRM, Microsoft Outlook, LinkedIn, PathFactory, Mintigo, and Demandbase data to provide more information on each contact.