Integrate.io’s native Mailchimp ETL connectors let you move data from Mailchimp on your terms. These connectors require little code, removing the need for complex big data pipelines, complicated coding, and data engineering experience. Integrate.io is the data platform for Ecommerce companies like yours that want to get more value from Mailchimp. Schedule an intro call to learn more.
ChartMogul can turn new and existing business intelligence data into valuable analytics that companies can use to improve their market performance. ChartMogul can take subscriber data - both created within ChartMogul and imported from other data sources - and generate visualized analytics for a variety of metrics that SaaS companies care about.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your MailChimp data to Amazon Redshift
Load your MailChimp data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your MailChimp data to Snowflake
Move your MailChimp data to MySQL
Bring all your ChartMogul data to Amazon Redshift
Load your ChartMogul data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your ChartMogul data to Snowflake
Move your ChartMogul data to MySQL
MailChimp's End Points
Table of Contents:
- Connect your Mailchimp data for one single source of truth
- ETL your Mailchimp account data to a target destination in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Mailchimp data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Mailchimp data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Mailchimp data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Mailchimp data integration?
- Get started on your Mailchimp data integration today.
- Explore our Mailchimp ETL resources
Connect your Mailchimp data for one single source of truth
Integrate.io provides a single source of truth for all the Ecommerce data in your enterprise, including Mailchimp data.
- Analyze Mailchimp data sets with other data sources for a 360-degree view of your email marketing campaigns.
- View patterns, trends, and anomalies in Mailchimp data and make smarter decisions about Ecommerce processes.
- Generate more advanced insights about Mailchimp data than you can find on Mailchimp itself. Track campaign insights and make your email marketing workflows more effective.
Integrate.io makes integrating Mailchimp data easier than ever before. Built for Ecommerce, the Integrate.io platform removes the pain points and jargon from data integration, making it suitable for Ecommerce organizations of all sizes. Chat with one of our experts
to learn more about the benefits of ETLing Mailchimp data.
ETL your Mailchimp account data to a target destination in minutes
Integrate.io ETLs Mailchimp data within a destination of your choice via its native connectors.
- Integrate.io lets you ETL Mailchimp data to destinations such as Snowflake, Amazon S3, and Amazon Redshift. You can then run data through business intelligence (BI) tools and generate insights about your email marketing campaigns.
- Integrate.io extracts data from Mailchimp, loads it to a target system, and then transforms data into the correct format for data analysis.
- Integrate.io can also perform super-fast Change Data Capture (CDC) alongside ETL, allowing you to synchronize data between systems.
- It's not just ETL. You can also ELT Mailchimp data to a central repository without any of the hard work.
Integrate.io’s native ETL Mailchimp connectors help you achieve your email marketing objectives. Schedule an intro call
to learn more.
Integrate.io has the Mailchimp data integrations you need
Integrate.io's Mailchimp integrations give you more control over the data that flows in and out of your business. You can automate Ecommerce processes, improve email campaigns, and provide better content for your Mailchimp audience.
Examples of Mailchimp ETL destinations:
You can then push data through business intelligence (BI) tools and create more effective Mailchimp campaigns.
Other Mailchimp integrations:
- Combine Mailchimp data with Salesforce data and benefit from this data integration when creating sign-up forms, opt-in policies, email templates, email notifications, and custom fields. Engage with more prospects and customers on your Mailchimp lists!
- Combine Mailchimp data with Shopify data and improve landing pages, attract more subscribers, engage with new customers, and prevent leads from unsubscribing from your email lists.
- Combine Mailchimp data with Recurly data and combine email marketing with subscription management.
You can also integrate Mailchimp with multiple other data sources for sales, marketing, customer service, inventory management, and other Ecommerce tasks.
View all integrations
Integrate.io is the data warehousing integration platform with deep Ecommerce capability that helps data-driven companies ETL data from Mailchimp. This easy-to-use platform comes with a drag-and-drop point-and-click interface that simplifies data integration, resulting in more effective Ecommerce outcomes. Schedule an intro call
to learn how integrating Mailchimp data will benefit your enterprise.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with Mailchimp data connectors
Moving data from Mailchimp to a data destination provides your Ecommerce enterprise with the following benefits:
- Track replies to email campaigns based on filters such as unread messages and reply dates. This helps you track customer responses to marketing messages and learn more about the people engaging with your emails.
- Monitor analytical data about Mailchimp campaigns. Learn which emails resonate the most with recipients, which messages generate the most conversions and replies, and how long it takes Mailchimp subscribers to click on links within messages. Tracking this information helps you determine whether your current campaigns provide a return on investment.
- Measure overall email campaign effectiveness in your Ecommerce organization and finetune future campaigns based on the latest analytical data.
- Create Mailchimp lists that contain people genuinely interested in receiving your marketing messages. You can then target these prospects and turn them into real customers.
- Automate emails with time- and activity-based triggers. That helps you move prospects through your sales and marketing funnels.
- View Mailchimp data on powerful Ecommerce dashboards and identify patterns and trends in that data.
Get started analyzing your Mailchimp data in minutes
You can ETL Mailchimp data via Integrate’s low-code/no-code connectors after signing up for the platform. You don’t need any data engineering experience to move data from MailChimp to another location!
If you prefer, you can code data pipelines on Integrate.io for more advanced data integration using the platform’s webhooks and API features.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Mailchimp data integration?
No More Complicated Code
Most Integrate.io customers use the platform’s no-code/low-code data connectors to ETL data between a source and a destination. That removes the need for manual big data pipeline-building.
Deep Ecommerce Capability
Integrate.io is a data warehousing solution built exclusively for Ecommerce. You’ll find ELT/ETL connectors for many of the Ecommerce platforms you currently use.
Enhance Data Governance
Integrate.io's data connectors adhere to data governance frameworks like GDPR and CCPA. That prevents you from receiving expensive fines for data non-compliance.
Integrate.io's simple pricing model makes it affordable to move data from Mailchimp.
Exceptional Customer Service
You can contact Integrate.io by phone, email, or live chat and access documentation and tutorials.
Get started on your Mailchimp data integration today.
Integrate.io’s Mailchimp ETL integrations quickly move data between MailChimp and a target destination, powering your Ecommerce team. Everything you need for data integration is available out of the box, making Integrate.io a popular choice for the world’s most successful companies. Start generating Mailchimp insights now!
14-day ETL trial. No credit card is required
Explore our Mailchimp ETL resources
Check out our latest Mailchimp-related articles:
See similar data sources:
ChartMogul's End Points
Gather data about your subscription plans - like the subscription IDs, names, billing intervals, and the number of intervals that are charged at once - to evaluate the performance of each plan. This will help you better understand the effectiveness of your plans so that you can determine which ones are more or less successful as a whole.
Create, retrieve, or update data for new or imported customers in ChartMogul. This allows you to see important customer contact details, customer IDs, and valuable performance data including a customer’s MRR, ARR, and industry sector. You can then use that data to better segment your customers, which can provide more accurate and specific information about your business performance.
Import invoice data for customers that you are tracking through ChartMogul, including customer IDs, dates of purchase, transactions, and any relevant line items. Then, use ChartMogul to create subscription data for those customers and use that data to track more specific revenue data, both in ChartMogul and in your other data sources.
Track payments or refunds made on an invoice to see the transaction ID, type of transaction, transaction date, and whether or not the transaction was successful. This can help you get more accurate analytics from your invoice data. It can also indicate when there is an unusually high number of refunds, which could signal a problem worth addressing.
Get a list of subscriptions that ChartMogul has automatically generated from invoice data. This endpoint returns several IDs - including subscription IDs, customer IDs, plan IDs, and data source IDs - that will help you to more easily track and integrate data between any of those parameters to create deeper, more accurate business analytics.
Use tags to track terms that are associated with a customer so that you can segment or monitor them more specifically. For example, you could tag a particular customer as “high priority,” “returning” or anything else that is relevant to your business, and then retrieve a list of customers who have been tagged with those attributes in order to analyze them as a segment.
ChartMogul Custom Attributes
Update customer data with ChartMogul custom attributes that are more specific to the needs of your company. This can include both tags as well as more complex custom attributes. Then, track those attributes in ChartMogul to get analytics that are focused on your particular business concerns.