PostgreSQL is an open-source object-relational database system that serves as a primary data store and a data warehouse. You can transfer data from disparate sources to PostgreSQL for performance, storage, and analytical purposes.
According to the platform's marketing literature, GoodData's powers '50% of Fortune 500 companies, over 80,000 businesses, and millions of concurrent users.' With its motto, 'analytics for everyone,' the solution offers an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop analytics interface so anyone across your organization — regardless of their tech knowledge — can set up dashboards and explore business insights to collaborate with team members and make better decisions. The platform also includes out-of-the-box and customizable machine learning algorithms for advanced forecasting and analytics. Moreover, because GoodData can process large, complex, and siloed datasets, this BI solution can scale to handle virtually any size demand.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your GoodData data to Amazon Redshift
Load your GoodData data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your GoodData data to Snowflake
Move your GoodData data to MySQL
PostgreSQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
- ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
- Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
- Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
- Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
- Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
PostgreSQL can become the single source of truth for marketing data in your organization, allowing you to benefit from its storage, analytical, and open-source capabilities. Integrate.io moves data from isolated sources and legacy systems to PostgreSQL via its bi-directional ETL connector.
- ETL data from multiple sources to PostgreSQL for a single data reference point. These sources include SaaS tools, social media tools, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and other platforms used in marketing.
- After moving marketing data to PostgreSQL, you can visualize that data in business intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau and Looker.
- View metrics and key performance indicators on dashboards, reports, heat maps, and other data visualizations to learn more about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
ETL might require knowledge of schemas, templates, authentication, JSON, SSL, permissions, and other complex tasks. Integrate.io simplifies these tasks with its range of connectors that automate the ETL process and remove the need to hire expensive data engineers. The result? Streamlined data integration! Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io can benefit marketers.
ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
ETLing data from sources to PostgreSQL is one of the most popular data integration use cases for this object-relational database. Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connection can ETL data in as little as a few minutes, speeding up delivery and allowing your team to focus on tasks other than data integration.
- Integrate.io extracts data from supported data sources and places that data into a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline platform transforms the data into the correct format for PostgreSQL and improves data quality and compliance. Now you can adhere to data governance legislation like CCPA and GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data into PostgreSQL, providing you with a single source of truth. Run that data through BI tools and generate intelligence about your business for better decision-making.
Alternatively, you can ETL data from PostgreSQL to a supported destination like Amazon Redshift and generate even more value from your organization's data. Integrate.io's bi-directional connector can pull data from this object-relational database and help you reach your data integration goals. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn more about the business value of PostgreSQL integration!
Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
Use Integrate.io's connector to collect data from sources and load it inside PostgreSQL. You can benefit from the database's high availability, data mining capabilities, SQL querying features, and business intelligence credentials.
Examples of Integrate.io PostgreSQL data integrations
View more PostgreSQL integrations on Integrate.io.
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from PostgreSQL on your terms. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days, and learn more about the benefits of PostgreSQL data integration for your business.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when integrating data with PostgreSQL:
- Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connector prepares and manages data sets, streamlining workflows and freeing up resources for busy data teams.
- This connector removes data silos by moving information from locations to PostgreSQL and providing a 360-degree overview of business data.
- Integrate.io improves compliance with data governance frameworks when moving data between sources and PostgreSQL. Customers can avoid expensive penalties for non-adherence to legislation like GDPR.
- Integrate.io's point-and-click drag-and-drop interface makes data integration easy for customers.
Get started moving data in minutes
Your ETL journey starts by entering a few details in a simple form and talking to an expert
at Integrate.io about your data integration use case. You can then integrate data sources with PostgreSQL and generate powerful business intelligence that benefits your entire team.
Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
Data integration doesn't have to be challenging. Talk to an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when troubleshooting an issue or learning a new feature. You can also access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
Integrate.io performs super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify changes in your PostgreSQL database in real or near-real time. Take action when those changes impact your business.
Remove the hard work
Integrate.io handles all the heavy lifting of data integration for you. Pre-built connectors quickly push data into a destination like PostgreSQL, saving you time and money.
Integrate.io understands that every PostgreSQL data integration project is unique. Get customized solutions for your use case!
Choose the data integration notifications you need
Ensure your data team only receives critical updates during data integration projects by customizing Integrate.io alerts the way you like.
Data security is critical for all businesses. Integrate.io provides constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for safeguarding your most sensitive data.
REST API connector
Create your own data connector if you don't see a connection on Integrate.io. You can pull data from any data source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Revolutionize data integration and management in your organization by connecting data between sources and destinations. Integrate.io has connections for Salesforce, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Snowflake, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Oracle, Azure Synapse Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
It's time to integrate data sources with PostgreSQL! Integrate.io's data connector transforms data management and kick-starts your PostgreSQL integration journey. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
Here are some additional resources for PostgreSQL data integration:
Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
GoodData's End Points
GoodData Analytics, Dashboards, Visualizations
GoodData features dashboards that you can easily embed into your desktop or mobile applications, so your business insights and visualizations are accessible wherever you need them to be. The platform includes customizable, interactive visualizations and drag-and-drop analytics and discovery tools. It also features easy-to-set-up machine-learning algorithms for forecasting and better decision-making.
GoodData Embedded Analytics
GoodData allows you to tailor each of your customer's experiences with personalized, embedded analytics and data models. By putting more power into your customers' hands, the platform lets your more tech-savvy users design and publish their own reports, dashboards, and visual presentations. Moreover, after developing new analytical features, you can distribute updates seamlessly across tens of thousands of users at once, or you can centrally manage distribution and customize the updates and features that different product audiences receive.
GoodData Data Ingestion at Scale
GoodData's fault-tolerant data pipeline enables high-speed ingestion of terabytes of information for tens of thousands of users. The platform also helps you respond to issues through constant monitoring and alerts that integrate with your incident response systems. GoodData's pre-built modules for data ingestion, transformation, and distribution offer time-saving advantages. Set up your data transformations in SQL and JDBC, and modify GoodData's pre-built modules with Python, Ruby, and Java SDKs.
GoodData is an enterprise-level solution that offers reliable, real-time processing and insights at scale — no matter how many clients — with a capacity to handle virtually any size dataset.
GoodData Security and Compliance
GoodData offers the latest in data security technologies and risk management features so any size company can meet its industry's compliance and information security requirements. GoodData's Security Shield system is the platform's basic-level security offering, which adheres to standard best practices for cloud-based data protection, including ISO 27001:2013 compliance, GDPR compliance, and SOC2 Type II. Meanwhile, Enterprise Shield Security is GoodData's higher-level security offering, which offers protection for enterprises handling extra-sensitive and/or strictly-regulated information.