PostgreSQL is an open-source object-relational database system that serves as a primary data store and a data warehouse. You can transfer data from disparate sources to PostgreSQL for performance, storage, and analytical purposes.
UserVoice offers product developers a single interface that collects and analyzes customer feedback from a variety of sources. This gives product makers clear, actionable insights into how to improve their offerings. UserVoice eliminates the need to send out surveys, log emails, and search through message boards when trying to understand customer experiences. When a customer reports a complaint or submits an enhancement request through UserVoice, the customer stays in the loop with updates on how their submission is being considered and resolved. This boosts customer engagement and willingness to provide feedback and ideas for product improvement in the future.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your UserVoice data to Amazon Redshift
Load your UserVoice data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your UserVoice data to Snowflake
Move your UserVoice data to MySQL
PostgreSQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
- ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
- Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
- Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
- Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
- Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
PostgreSQL can become the single source of truth for marketing data in your organization, allowing you to benefit from its storage, analytical, and open-source capabilities. Integrate.io moves data from isolated sources and legacy systems to PostgreSQL via its bi-directional ETL connector.
- ETL data from multiple sources to PostgreSQL for a single data reference point. These sources include SaaS tools, social media tools, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and other platforms used in marketing.
- After moving marketing data to PostgreSQL, you can visualize that data in business intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau and Looker.
- View metrics and key performance indicators on dashboards, reports, heat maps, and other data visualizations to learn more about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
ETL might require knowledge of schemas, templates, authentication, JSON, SSL, permissions, and other complex tasks. Integrate.io simplifies these tasks with its range of connectors that automate the ETL process and remove the need to hire expensive data engineers. The result? Streamlined data integration! Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io can benefit marketers.
ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
ETLing data from sources to PostgreSQL is one of the most popular data integration use cases for this object-relational database. Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connection can ETL data in as little as a few minutes, speeding up delivery and allowing your team to focus on tasks other than data integration.
- Integrate.io extracts data from supported data sources and places that data into a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline platform transforms the data into the correct format for PostgreSQL and improves data quality and compliance. Now you can adhere to data governance legislation like CCPA and GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data into PostgreSQL, providing you with a single source of truth. Run that data through BI tools and generate intelligence about your business for better decision-making.
Alternatively, you can ETL data from PostgreSQL to a supported destination like Amazon Redshift and generate even more value from your organization's data. Integrate.io's bi-directional connector can pull data from this object-relational database and help you reach your data integration goals. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn more about the business value of PostgreSQL integration!
Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
Use Integrate.io's connector to collect data from sources and load it inside PostgreSQL. You can benefit from the database's high availability, data mining capabilities, SQL querying features, and business intelligence credentials.
Examples of Integrate.io PostgreSQL data integrations
View more PostgreSQL integrations on Integrate.io.
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from PostgreSQL on your terms. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days, and learn more about the benefits of PostgreSQL data integration for your business.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when integrating data with PostgreSQL:
- Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connector prepares and manages data sets, streamlining workflows and freeing up resources for busy data teams.
- This connector removes data silos by moving information from locations to PostgreSQL and providing a 360-degree overview of business data.
- Integrate.io improves compliance with data governance frameworks when moving data between sources and PostgreSQL. Customers can avoid expensive penalties for non-adherence to legislation like GDPR.
- Integrate.io's point-and-click drag-and-drop interface makes data integration easy for customers.
Get started moving data in minutes
Your ETL journey starts by entering a few details in a simple form and talking to an expert
at Integrate.io about your data integration use case. You can then integrate data sources with PostgreSQL and generate powerful business intelligence that benefits your entire team.
Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
Data integration doesn't have to be challenging. Talk to an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when troubleshooting an issue or learning a new feature. You can also access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
Integrate.io performs super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify changes in your PostgreSQL database in real or near-real time. Take action when those changes impact your business.
Remove the hard work
Integrate.io handles all the heavy lifting of data integration for you. Pre-built connectors quickly push data into a destination like PostgreSQL, saving you time and money.
Integrate.io understands that every PostgreSQL data integration project is unique. Get customized solutions for your use case!
Choose the data integration notifications you need
Ensure your data team only receives critical updates during data integration projects by customizing Integrate.io alerts the way you like.
Data security is critical for all businesses. Integrate.io provides constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for safeguarding your most sensitive data.
REST API connector
Create your own data connector if you don't see a connection on Integrate.io. You can pull data from any data source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Revolutionize data integration and management in your organization by connecting data between sources and destinations. Integrate.io has connections for Salesforce, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Snowflake, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Oracle, Azure Synapse Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
It's time to integrate data sources with PostgreSQL! Integrate.io's data connector transforms data management and kick-starts your PostgreSQL integration journey. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
Here are some additional resources for PostgreSQL data integration:
Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
UserVoice's End Points
UserVoice Turnkey Install-less Feedback
UserVoice includes a custom-brandable, stand-alone web portal, where your customers can go to provide direct feedback. Users can type in their feedback while receiving auto-suggestions to match their feedback with existing user suggestions. This reduces the chance of feedback duplication and facilitates the surfacing of top ideas. If an issue or enhancement suggestion doesn't exist, users can add a new one. Then, other customers can upvote the suggestion to help you understand the requests to address with the highest priority.
UserVoice In-App Feedback Channel Integration
UserVoice Contributor Sidebar
The Contributor Sidebar is a UserVoice web browser extension that customer-facing teams can use to relay the feedback they capture while interacting with customers. Instead of needing to send an email or drop a post-it note off on a manager's desk, sales associates and customer-facing reps can submit feedback and ideas about enhancement requests and areas for product improvements into the UserVoice system. The Contributor Sidebar browser extension also allows sales teams to connect the feedback they send to an actual customer, who will receive email updates on the status of his or her enhancement request. The sidebar also keeps customer-facing teams in the loop on new developments and progress so they can communicate news to the customers they interact with.
UserVoice Metrics on Product Improvement Opportunities
UserVoice analyzes and groups incoming feedback into easy-to-understand product improvement suggestions, so development teams can understand the number of customers requesting the same improvements. Through visual metrics, graphs, and charts, UserVoice presents valuable information, such as the revenue represented by the customers making specific enhancement requests and how many users want those improvements. This empowers development teams to prioritize the most valuable improvement opportunities.