Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is a secure network protocol for sending and receiving file transfers over the internet and general file management. In a dangerous cyber landscape, provide your team with peace of mind during data integration.
About Google Ads
Interested in learning more about how Integrate.io can help your business grow beyond Google Ads native analysis tools? Explore our data transfer and transformation solutions.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Google Ads data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Google Ads data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Google Ads data to Snowflake
Move your Google Ads data to MySQL
SFTP's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect SFTP data for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from SFTP quickly
- Integrate.io has the SFTP data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its SFTP connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for SFTP data integration?
- Get started on SFTP data integration
- Explore our SFTP resources
- See similar data sources
Connect SFTP data for a single source of truth
SFTP handles various formats, like JSON, XML, and .csv files, making it the standard for file transfers. You might store marketing data in files on an SFTP server and transfer it to clients or stakeholders. But what happens if you want to ETL SFTP data to a warehouse or other target location? Integrate.io can help! Its SFTP connector accesses your critical data and transfers it to a supported destination via ETL
, allowing you to generate insights about marketing processes.
- Moving marketing data to a warehouse with Integrate.io provides a central storage location for analytics.
- You can run data in your warehouse through BI tools like Looker and Tableau and learn more about customers, campaigns, and day-to-day marketing workflows.
- You can also move data from other platforms to your warehouse and compare it with data in files on an SFTP server.
Transferring SFTP data to a warehouse is easier with Integrate.io. You can remove the complexities of SFTP data integration and visualize data on reports, dashboards, and summaries for more effective business intelligence. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about Integrate.io's native out-of-the-box SFTP connector.
Quickly extract and load data from SFTP
SFTP runs over the SSH protocol and can transfer large files over the internet. However, moving data in files on an SFTP server via ETL requires complex tasks such as coding, authentication, permissions, command lines, SSL, templates, and automation. Integrate.io takes care of the heavy lifting of ETL, making life easier for your data team.
- Integrate.io extracts data from files in an SFTP server and puts it in a staging area for data processing.
- Integrate.io transforms the data into the correct format for data analysis. That can improve data quality and even help you comply with data governance frameworks like GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data to a supported destination, such as a warehouse, allowing you to run that data through BI tools.
Integrate.io's connector can also push data into an SFTP server. Its bi-directional functionality allows you to configure an SFTP server as a source and destination, providing more flexibility for your data integration projects. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discuss your particular use case and learn more about integrating SFTP data.
Integrate.io has the SFTP data integrations you need
Now you don't need to spend weeks establishing an ETL connection for SFTP integration. Integrate.io's pre-built connector does all the hard work for you, meaning you don't need to hire additional data engineers to move SFTP data to your desired location.
Examples of Integrate.io SFTP data integrations
View more SFTP integrations on Integrate.io.
Try Integrate.io yourself
by signing up for a 14-day free trial, and experience the powerful capabilities of this no-code data pipeline platform for SFTP data integration optimization.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its SFTP connector
Integrate.io's customers who integrate SFTP data benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io integrates SFTP data without customers having to write complicated ETL scripts. The platform automatically manages and prepares data sets via its connector and sends notifications about data integration bottlenecks.
- Customers can choose and filter the SFTP data they want to integrate via ETL, improving compliance and delivery. Integrate.io customizes integration based on each use case.
- Integrate.io can remove the human error that happens during integration. Customers eliminate mistakes when building complex ETL pipelines from scratch and improve back-end data engineering.
Get started moving data in minutes
ETLing data to and from key files in an SFTP server is a simple process with Integrate.io. Start by supplying some details about your project on a form and talk to an expert
about your business requirements for integration. Integrate.io provides a helping hand during every stage of your integration journey, giving you more value from the data that powers your business.
Why choose Integrate.io for SFTP data integration?
Manually creating ETL pipelines for SFTP can go wrong if you lack the necessary skills, resulting in you having to start the process all over again. That can cost money! Let Integrate.io handle SFTP data integration for you.
Need help troubleshooting an SFTP ETL issue? Want to learn about a new data integration feature? Integrate.io has your back! Talk to the team via phone, email, or live chat.
Access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and user guides during your data integration project and improve the success of SFTP ETL.
Integrate.io doesn't just have a pre-built connector for SFTP but various connections for data sources and destinations. Find connections for IBM Db2, Salesforce, Instagram, Oracle Database, Facebook, Shopify, Amazon S3 (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Mongo DB, and more.
REST API connector
Can't find the connection you require for a data transfer on Integrate.io? Build your own! Fetch data from nearly any source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Get started on SFTP data integration
Use SFTP? ETLing data from files in an SFTP server doesn't have to be a chore. Integrate.io's native bi-directional connector for SFTP comes out of the box, helping you quickly move data to a supported destination. Register for an ETL trial setup meeting
, and discover how Integrate.io can move your data integration goals forward.
Explore our SFTP resources
Here are some extra resources for SFTP-related integration:
Google Ads's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect your Google Ads data for a single source of truth
- ELT your Google Ads data to your warehouse in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Google Ads data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Google Ads connectors
- Get started analyzing your Google Ads data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Google Ads data integration?
- Explore our Google Ads ELT resources
Connect Your Google Ads Data for a Single Source of Truth
Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is a valuable tool that can help you generate more traffic and leads for your website. Of course, one of the crucial components of designing a great ad campaign is looking back on historical data and real-time insights to make the right moves.
Using our Google Ads integrations, you can take data out of Google Ads and send it to your data warehouse where other tools (such as your sales, email, and CRM software) can pull from a single source of truth to reveal new insights. That means you can:
- Gain a holistic view of customer data, unlocking new insights into your audience.
- Maximize your return on investment (ROI) by creating and updating ads based on reliable data about web pages visited, conversion rate, cart values, and other crucial statistics.
- Identify the most profitable keywords, ad sets, and campaign-level attributes.
ELT Your Google Ads Data to Your Warehouse in Minutes
When considering a connection with Google Ads, using Integrate.io can help you realize critical benefits like speed and ease. With Integrate.io, you can connect to Google Ads in minutes with our low-code solutions and effortlessly send your data to your warehouse using our extract, load, and transform (ELT) platform
. Your data can then flow out to several visualizations, analysis, and storage tools where your data team can make the most of it.
- Powerful ELT capabilities
- Deep Ecommerce capability and lightning-fast CDC solution
- Pre-built connectors create a low- and no-code interface
Integrate.io Has The Google Ads Integrations That You Need
With the help of Integrate.io, it's easy to get your Google Analytics data out of its silo and into your data warehouse where you can use it to enrich your data from other platforms.
Integrate.io allows you to pull and transform any data you wish, like landing page visitors, mobile app installs, conversion data, form submissions, offline conversions, and more. Using Google Ads ELT, you can:
- Send data from Google Ads to Amazon S3
- Send data from Google Ads to Amazon Redshift
- Send data from Google Ads to Snowflake
Integrate.io can help you quickly and easily connect Google Ads to your data warehouses and we can help you move data from over 70 other sources. Explore
all of the integrations available in our library.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With Google Ads Data Connectors
Some popular use cases include moving data from Google Ads into Amazon Redshift
, but there are hundreds of ways to use Integrate.io to prepare and move your data into a warehouse where you can then tap into it across various dashboards, tools, and storage systems.
This allows you to create reliable Ecommerce analytics reports, business intelligence dashboards, and sales performance reviews that could help you optimize pricing based on your most recent Google Ads campaign or boost sales in other ways.
Get Started Analyzing Your Google Ads Data in Minutes
A Google Ads integration with Integrate.io is easy thanks to pre-built connectors and native integrations that require little or no coding. If you choose to use one of the pre-built connectors, it only takes a few clicks to complete the setup process.
Alternatively, you can choose to create your own connector with a little bit of know-how or by referencing Integrate.io's robust documentation. In the case of Google Ads, Integrate.io allows you to choose between two endpoints: Ad groups or Campaigns.
Ad groups represent a set of ads that share the same budget and bid amount, allowing you to easily track your bidding strategy and ad performance. Campaigns allow you to combine multiple ad groups, giving you more control over your total ad spend and helping you ensure you're running the right ads at the right time.
If you need help setting up your advertising platform with Integrate.io, our team would be happy to assist. Our platform is intuitive and easy to use, even for those who have never used a data integration platform.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Google Ads Data Integration
Integrate.io provides a maintenance-free Google Ads connector that's easy to set up and manage by anyone on your team, allowing you to unlock the big picture view of your most valuable data in an instant. Plus:
- Integrate.io works seamlessly with your tech stack, allowing you to connect to the most popular data warehouses.
- With pre-built connectors and native integrations for various tools, Integrate.io is truly low-code.
- In addition to Google Ads ELT capabilities, Integrate.io is a lightning-fast CDC platform.
- Store owners will appreciate the deep Ecommerce capabilities that are built into Integrate.io.
Failing to pull your data out of the Google Ads interface and combine it with your other data sources means that your business is blatantly ignoring some game-changing insights on your audience, sales, and performance.
Integrate.io can help you bring it all together and sharpen your competitive edge by creating a single source of truth for your business within your data warehouse of choice.
Still have questions about how Integrate.io works or whether it's right for your business? Schedule an intro call
to learn more.
Explore Our Google Ads ELT Resources
Check out our latest Google Ads-related articles:
See similar data sources:
- AdRoll: AdRoll allows Ecommerce businesses to launch and manage campaigns across social media, email, and display ads.
- Bing Ads: Bing Ads help businesses reach an audience of over 126 million Bing users through search ads.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook Ads enable businesses to get seen by millions of social media users on Facebook and Instagram.
- Yahoo Gemini: Yahoo Gemini supports businesses that wish to advertise with contextually relevant ads on mobile.
- YouTube: YouTube empowers businesses to advertise using display ads, preroll, and midroll ads on targeting channels and videos.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn helps businesses reach professionals, vendors, and other business owners through display advertising.
- Snapchat: Snapchat allows business owners to target an audience of social media users with native ads.