About Microsoft Ads
Integrate.io is a data warehousing integration solution that moves data from Microsoft Ads to a supported data destination for unparalleled data analysis. You don't need to build complex big data pipelines or learn lots of code because Integrate.io's native ETL Microsoft Ads connector does all the hard work for you. Schedule an intro call to learn more.
CallRail provides businesses with tracking phone numbers that they can use to gather valuable customer interaction data from phone calls. This includes the source of the call - an advertisement on social media, for example - as well as information about the callers themselves. Additionally, once a call is completed, CallRail automatically generates a transcript of the call. By gathering this data, CallRail allows businesses to score their leads more easily and gauge the effectiveness of different marketing campaigns.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Microsoft Ads data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Microsoft Ads data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Microsoft Ads data to Snowflake
Move your Microsoft Ads data to MySQL
Bring all your CallRail data to Amazon Redshift
Load your CallRail data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your CallRail data to Snowflake
Move your CallRail data to MySQL
Microsoft Ads's End Points
Table of Contents:
- Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
- ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
- Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
- Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
Integrate.io facilitates a single source of truth by connecting data sources, including Microsoft search ads data, to a supported destination.
- Compare Microsoft Ads product, status, and catalog data with other data sets.
- Identify patterns and trends in Microsoft Ads data for better decision-making.
- Analyze Microsoft Ads data to improve your organization's sales, marketing, customer service, and inventory management outcomes.
Integrate.io removes the pain points of data integration, making it easier for your team to generate business intelligence from Microsoft Ads data. Chat with an expert
to learn more.
ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
Integrate.io streamlines the entire ETL process by seamlessly moving data from a data source like Microsoft Ads to a supported target destination.
- Integrate.io lets you ETL Microsoft Ads data to destinations such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon S3.
- Extract data from Microsoft Ads and load it to a target system while accounting for and removing data inaccuracies for more accurate analytics.
- Integrate.io also performs super-fast Change Data Capture (CDC) when ETLing Microsoft Ads data, helping you improve ad campaigns and achieve your data integration objectives.
Integrate.io helps you ETL Microsoft Ads data to a data destination with its native no-code/low-code connector. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io powers data teams.
Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
Integrate.io extracts, loads, and transforms data from your Microsoft Ads account to multiple destinations. That helps you manage business processes, solve problems, and make smarter decisions.
Examples of Microsoft Ads ETL destinations:
You can then run Microsoft Ads data through business intelligence (BI) tools and view metrics about your organization.
Moving other data to a target destination:
- Connect Microsoft Ads data with Mailchimp in a target system and combine SEM with email marketing and conversion tracking.
- Merge Microsoft Ads data with Salesforce CRM data and use customer relationship information to influence search campaigns.
- Integrate Microsoft Ads data with Shopify data and improve website and landing pages.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. You can integrate Microsoft Ads data with multiple data sources in a target system for sales, marketing, customer service, user experience, inventory management, campaign performance, event tracking, pay-per-click campaigns, and other tasks.
View all Integrate.io connectors
Integrate.io is the data platform built for that facilitates a single source of truth for data-driven companies like yours. Connect Microsoft Ads data with multiple other data sources in a target system and generate unparalleled insights. Speak to our team
to learn why the world’s most successful brands use this platform.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
Moving Big Ads data to a data destination for analytics helps you get more value from Microsoft's SEM platform:
- Monitor requests to upload product offers to Microsoft Ads catalogs and learn whether Microsoft accepts or rejects these offers. You can also view how many offers Microsoft accepts or rejects, helping you improve your acceptance rate.
- Track Microsoft Ads data for specific products in your store and create more targeted advertising campaigns. You can also segment Microsoft Ads data by age group, product type, product condition, and other factors.
- Access Microsoft Ads product catalog data such as catalog IDs and track performance.
- View Microsoft Ads data on powerful dashboards and identify patterns and trends in that data.
Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
After signing up for Integrate.io, you can design and execute Microsoft Ads ETL data pipelines with low-code/no-code connectors. This whole process takes just a few minutes.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
Simplify Data Engineering
No-code/low-code ETL data connectors mean you don't need to assemble an expensive data engineering team to move Microsoft Ads data to a new location. You get enhanced functionality, automation, authentication, and real-time data integration in one platform.
Integrate.io is the data transferring solution for companies like yours that executes ELT, ETL, and ETLT.
Improve Data Compliance
Integrate.io's data connectors help you adhere to data governance legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA. Avoid expensive government penalties for non-compliance when moving Microsoft Ads data.
Superior Customer Service
Contact a member of the Integrate.io team by phone, email, or live chat and access FAQs, docs, and tutorials online.
Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
Integrate.io powers decision-making with its no-code/low-code comprehensive data integration platform. ETL Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) data to your favorite destinations in minutes, and start generating insights now!
14-day ETL trial. No credit card is required
Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Check out our latest Microsoft Ads-related articles:
See similar data sources:
CallRail's End Points
Create separate companies with different configurations and tracking numbers. Then, you can retrieve information like the company’s name, creation date, lead scoring settings and company ID. This will allow you to track each different parameter in your analytics.
Track any users who have access to your call data at various permission levels. This field provides you with contact information about the user - including their name, email, user ID, role and company - so that you can integrate your user and company data for analysis.
Retrieve an account’s name and ID and choose whether or not to enable outbound call recording. Since this is the top level object for CallRail, you can also use that account ID to integrate data - such as “Company” or “Tracker” - that is generated by any lower level object within that account.
Retrieve data from other data sources by integrating CallRail data with third party tools. The data in this field includes the name of the third party tool being integrated, the type of integration, its status, the unique integration ID, and associated companies. CallRail can use all of this data to provide more robust marketing analytics.
Gather call data from tracking numbers that can either be linked to a specific source or associated with a particular visitor. This field can retrieve a variety of data from those calls, including the tracker ID, tracking numbers and associated companies. This information can help you qualify leads and gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Retrieve data on an individual call, including the duration, source, phone number and status i.e., whether it was answered, missed, etc. Additionally, you can retrieve contact information for the caller, including their name, phone number, and whether or not CallRail rates the call as having provided a good lead.