About IBM DB2
As a hybrid data approach, the IBM Db2 suite of products integrates all aspects of data management and analytics – for both relational and object-oriented data models – within a single, highly-compatible family of tools and technologies. IBM Db2 offers RDBMS, data warehousing, and data engine tools for cloud-based systems and on-premises systems. Plus, with Integrate.io’s native Db2 connector, you can instantly connect to any piece of the IBM Db2 toolkit to leverage Db2's capacity to share, access, and analyze both structured and unstructured data – no matter where it is located.
Looking for a way to do more with your Magento ecommerce data? Integrate.io is a lightning-fast CDC platform, which means we can help you use your data across hundreds of apps. Try it for yourself!
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Magento data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Magento data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Magento data to Snowflake
Move your Magento data to MySQL
IBM DB2's End Points
IBM Db2 Database
Db2 Database is a relational database management system (RDBMS) optimized for high-performance transactional workloads. As an operational database management system, Db2 Database is not only highly performant and reliable, but it also allows you to derive actionable insights from your operational data. Db2 Database delivers advanced features like in-memory technology, storage optimization, continuous data availability, workload management, and cutting-edge management and development tools. Db2 Database is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Unix.
IBM Db2 on Cloud (IBM Db2 Hosted)
Db2 on Cloud is a fully-managed, SQL-based transactional database that runs on the cloud. One of the defining characteristics of Db2 on Cloud is its high-availability option, which delivers 99.99% uptime (according to IBM). This cloud-based database offers automatic security updates and independently scalable storage and processing, which automatically scales resources up and down based on usage requirements. Available on AWS and IBM Cloud, Db2 on Cloud delivers advanced features for backup and recovery, encryption, and data federation. Through its private networking features, you can also deploy Db2 on Cloud on a private network accessible over a secure VPN. Db2 Hosted is the hosted, unmanaged version of the Db2 on Cloud SQL-based cloud database.
IBM Db2 Warehouse
As a data management system optimized for high-speed read operations, data aggregation, and analysis, IBM Db2 Warehouse has evolved over time to offer a range of advanced analytics and data management features. Db2 Warehouse allows you to combine data from various transactional and operational database systems, and analyze it to find deep insights, patterns, and hidden relationships. Db2 Warehouse supports a range of data types, machine learning algorithms, analytical models. For example, Db2 Warehouse supports relational data, non-relational data, geospatial data, multi-parallel processing, predictive modeling algorithms, in-memory analytical processing, Apache Spark, RStudio, XML data, embedded Spark Analytics engine, and more. Db2 Warehouse runs on-premises, on the private cloud, and on various public clouds as a managed or unmanaged solution.
IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud (dashbDB for Analytics)
Db2 Warehouse on Cloud (formerly known as “dashDB for Analytics”) is a fully-managed, highly-scalable, cloud-based data warehouse management system. IBM optimized Db2 Warehouse on Cloud to perform compute-heavy data analytics and machine learning processes at scale. The product offers autonomous cloud services with Db2's autonomous self-tuning processing engine, in addition to its fully-automated database monitoring, uptime monitoring, and operations monitoring. Db2 Warehouse on Cloud also includes capabilities for column-based storage, querying compressed datasets, data skipping, and in-memory processing. Finally, Db2 Warehouse on Cloud delivers in-database geospatial data and machine learning features – including algorithms for ANOVA, Association Rule, k-means, Naïve Bayes, Regression analysis, in-database spatial analytics, support for Esri data types, and it natively includes Python drivers and a Db2 Python integration for Jupyter Notebooks. To access these and other features, you can deploy Db2 Warehouse on Cloud via AWS or IBM Cloud.
IBM Db2 BigSQL (IBM SQL)
Db2 BigSQL (formerly known as “IBM SQL”) is a high-performance SQL data engine on Hadoop featuring a Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) architecture. Also known as “Big SQL,” this highly-scalable data engine offers ease and security while querying data from multiple sources across your enterprise. Big SQL can rapidly query data from the widest variety of sources such as RDBMS, HDFS, WebHDFS, object stores, and NoSQL databases. As a hybrid ANSI-compliant SQL engine, Big SQL is highly performant when running queries on unstructured streaming data. Finally, Big SQL is compatible with the entire suite of Db2 products, in addition to the IBM Integrated Analytics System.
Db2 Event Store
Db2 Event Store is a data management system optimized for storing and analyzing high-speed, high-volume, streaming data. Use-cases for Db2 Event Store include Internet of Things (IoT) networks, financial services systems, telecommunications networks, industrial systems, and online retail business systems. The solution offers high-speed analytics and data capture features that allow you to save and analyze up to 250 billion event records daily using only three server nodes. Db2 Event Store integrates IBM Watson Studio technology to support artificial intelligence and machine learning analyses. The solution was also built on Spark, so it works with Spark SQL, Spark Machine Learning, and other compatible tools. Finally, Db2 Event Store supports Go, ODBC, JDBC, Python, and other languages.
Magento's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Magento With Integrate.io for a Single Source of Truth
- Move Your Magento Data in Minutes
- Integrate.io Has the Magento Integrations You Need
- How Integrate.io Customers Grow Faster With Magento Data Connectors
- Get Started Analyzing Your Magento Data
- Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Magento Integration?
- Explore Our Magento ETL Resources
Connect Your Magento Store With Integrate.io for a Single Source of Truth
Especially in the world of Ecommerce, today’s businesses know that staying a step ahead of the competition means using data to drive every decision. By nature, Magento holds a wealth of information about your customers, their orders, and consumer preferences. How would you like to enrich your marketing, sales, and support workflows with some of that invaluable data?
Using Integrate.io, your company can quickly and effortlessly pull data out of Magento and send it to third-party services and tools, like your business intelligence dashboard. With Integrate.io, you can do all of the following:
- Pull data out of Magento plugins and widgets, like your conversion rates, customers, orders, and more.
- Enrich your tools (like your CRM) and existing databases with Magento ecommerce data to get the big picture, creating a single source of truth for your business.
- Transform your Magento ecommerce data and send it off to warehouses where it can be used down the line for BI dashboard templates and other purposes.
Magento holds invaluable business data, but do you have a plan for using it across your other apps? Integrate.io
can help you make the most of it. Try it
today with a 14-day free trial.
Move Your Magento Data in Minutes
On the front end, Integrate.io is a low-code solution, which means you won’t have to fuss with the complicated or time-consuming development of custom connectors. Integrate.io already has prebuilt APIs to help you connect Magento to hundreds of popular tools. Simply select your endpoints to ensure you’re collecting the data you want and then use Integrate.io’s user-friendly backend to configure your ETL pipeline.
With Integrate.io, you can do all of the following:
- Set up your Magento connection in a few minutes using the Magento Web API, our prebuilt connectors, and an easy-to-follow user guide.
- Complete the streamlined connection and authentication process to connect Integrate.io to all of your favorite tools.
- Identify custom attributes to handpick the exact data you wish to extract from Magento or elsewhere and decide exactly where you wish to send it.
offers robust ETL capabilities for Magento and countless apps, but did you know that we also offer ELT tools? Set up your ETL free trial
and complimentary prep meeting to learn more.
Integrate.io Has the Magento Integrations You Need
Integrate.io makes it easy to send Magento ecommerce data to your warehouse so that you can use it down the line in all of your favorite apps. Some of the most popular use cases include the following:
- Bringing all your Magento data to Amazon Redshift
- Loading your Magento data to Google BigQuery
- ETLing all your Magento data to Snowflake
- Moving your Magento data to MySQL
Once you have taken your data out of Magento, you can then leverage it in business intelligence (BI) dashboards and other apps. Want to explore all of the integrations we offer? See for yourself
with a 14-day free trial!
How Integrate.io Customers Grow Faster With Magento Data Connectors
Getting data out of Magento will help your business reveal new insights about its campaigns and customers. Integrate.io can give your business the 360-degree overview necessary to go beyond clicks and traffic and actually understand customer behavior throughout the shopping journey.
By consolidating your organization's data into one place, Integrate.io helps break down data silos and make your data more accessible so that you can get the most value out of it.
Get Started Analyzing Your Magento Data
Connecting Magento to Integrate.io means you’ll no longer have to log in to your admin panel in order to view critical data on your customers, orders, and sales. Integrate.io makes it easy to grant the right permissions and securely connect Magento to your data warehouse so that you can finally tap into customer trends.
With a low-code design, Integrate.io makes it easy for anyone to manage the extract, transform, load (ETL) pipeline by following a few simple tutorials. Once Magento and Integrate.io are connected, you can use your Magento data to enrich your other databases and reveal information on customer shopping habits, checkout experiences, and more.
Integrate.io can become one of your most powerful assets for simplifying data analytics, supercharging your business with rich insights, and empowering you to make the most of your enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform and other tools.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Magento Integration?
Data integration should be a smooth, streamlined process facilitated by sophisticated tools and automation. With Integrate.io, you can realize that vision. By providing a lightning-fast, cloud-based platform equipped with advanced data security, Integrate.io gives you flexibility and peace of mind for connecting your business’s data stores.
Using Integrate.io, your business can unlock the following:
- An infinitely scalable and flexible cloud-based ETL solution.
- A knowledgeable support team that’s always standing by to help.
- Native integrations and prebuilt connectors for hundreds of business apps.
Are you ready to do more with your business’s data? Integrate.io
can help you eliminate silos and use your data effectively across your favorite apps. Try it for yourself
with our 14-day free trial and see the difference data can make.
Explore Our Magento ETL Resources
Check out our latest Magento-related articles
See similar data sources
- Aftership: Aftership is a popular Magento extension and an even more popular app on the Integrate.io platform. Using Aftership, your business can effortlessly offer an immersive customer experience with fully branded order status and tracking pages.
- Salesforce: Shaping the customer experience goes beyond point-of-sale. With Salesforce, you can align your marketing, sales, and support teams with in-depth customer insights that go beyond order history. Integrate.io can help you enrich that data even further.
- Dundas BI: Making the most of big data means being able to visualize trends and patterns at scale, influenced by real-time customer behavior. Integrate.io can empower your business to feed all of its mission-critical data into a BI tool like Dundas BI so that you don’t miss a beat.
- Zendesk: Supporting customers on their journey means offering best-in-class support. With Integrate.io and Zendesk, you can provide your support team with the data they need to resolve customer issues in a faster, more personalized way.