Make your data more complete, organized, and useful to your business with FullContact and Integrate.io.
The FullContact APIs do a fantastic job of enriching your existing customer data so that you can complete your customer profiles and provide your users with more personalized and accurate customer experiences.
With FullContact and Integrate.io, you can take this effort one step further, making that data even more powerful by integrating it with your other marketing, sales, customer success or customer support tools and getting a more comprehensive understanding of your business efforts.
Make Your Data More Powerful
When your data exists in isolation, you’re not getting the full picture of how your efforts are working — and you could be missing out on some important insights as a result. With this new integration, you can make sure that this never happens with any part of your company’s information.
Complete Data for Analytics and Insights
Sync your FullContact data with your other relevant data sources to ensure that all of your customer information is up-to-date, transparent and accurate.
Specifically, you can enrich your customer data using information like name, location, demographics and social media accounts to personalize the communications from your CRM. Completing your customer intelligence in this way can give your business the advantage it needs to provide a great experience for your customers.
Additionally, integrating with your social media and analytics accounts — including Facebook Ads, MailChimp, Google Adwords and Google Analytics — can help ensure that you’re capturing all of your customer touch points and getting a complete view of your customer interactions.
Easily Scale Your Efforts
Scale as you grow with quick and easy integrations, 360° customer understanding and without any of the following:
- Data duplication
- Data gaps, or
- Out-of-date data
Deliver your data with FullContact and Integrate.io to Salesforce or any other database and get immediate insights:
- Go to ‘my packages’ located in the top-of-screen navigation bar.
- Click on the little arrow in the right side and choose ‘From template…’.
- Select ‘FullContact template’ from the list and click on ‘Create Package’. This takes you to the package designer with the template we created for you. Here, in general, you can create more pipelines, add transformation or do any data manipulation that you need to clean and organize the data. Don’t worry — we’ve already done that for you here.
Inserting your API key
- Click on the three dots button and choose ‘Set variables’ to add your FullContact API key.
- Enter your FullContact API key on the right side — make sure to use single quotes around it. Click ‘Okay’.
Choose any destination you’d like to connect to
- Click the ‘+’ sign below the select component, notice all the different data transformations that can be performed. For now, let’s scroll to the bottom of the list and choose the destination of interest.
Validate the package
- In the upper right corner of the package editor, click the blue checkmark button to ‘save and validate’ the package. After the package completes validation, navigate to the dashboard.
- In the dashboard, find the cluster that is now available. Click the ‘execute’ button and choose the package to execute.
Congratulations, you have completed your first job!