Automated data pipelines use a cloud-based ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process to take data from one place, reorganize it according to your needs, and move it somewhere else. A cloud ETL like Xplenty offers a number of advantages over direct integration. In this paper, we’ll look at how a data pipeline might sit within your organization’s data infrastructure, and how it can unlock the full potential of Salesforce.
Table of Contents:
1. How the World Got Connected
2. The Benefits of an Automated Data Pipeline
3. Five Salesforce Integration Use Cases
4. Salesforce Integration Best Practices
5. Creating Your First Salesforce Integration with Xplenty in Under Five Minutes