Integrating BigCommerce with your data sources is an important step in the process of growing your business. It can help you make more informed decisions that will result in higher sales volumes and stronger customer loyalty. Use the BigCommerce connector from Integrate.io to sync your inventory with BigCommerce as often as you need from Integrate.io's very fast CDC platform.
AS400 is a computer system with an embedded database from IBM that dates back to 1988. The IBM AS/400 system was once popular with small and medium businesses but now lacks the functionality and features of modern data platforms like IBM Db2, rendering it ineffective for many users.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your BigCommerce data to Amazon Redshift
Load your BigCommerce data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your BigCommerce data to Snowflake
Move your BigCommerce data to MySQL
Bring all your AS400 data to Amazon Redshift
Load your AS400 data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your AS400 data to Snowflake
Move your AS400 data to MySQL
BigCommerce's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect your BigCommerce data to a streamlined data dashboard
- ELT your BigCommerce data anywhere, within minutes
- Integrate.io has the BigCommerce data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with our BigCommerce data connectors
- Why choose Integrate.io for your BigCommerce data integration
- Explore our BigCommerce ELT resources
Connect your BigCommerce data to a streamlined data dashboard
Gain instant access to all of the data you need to make critical marketing decisions.
- Access to real-time marketing and customer data
- Instantly see overstock inventory and product sales trends
- Empower your sales team to sell the right products at the right time
Implement the BigCommerce connector from Integrate.io to streamline your view of your company's data.
ELT your BigCommerce data anywhere, within minutes
Our ELT platform
provides deep Ecommerce capability for data teams. Through our reverse ELT capability, your team has access to the right data.
- Updates data fields within minutes
- Remote access for every member of your team that needs it
- Streamlined access to the most recent and relevant data
To learn more and see how our capabilities can help your data team, schedule a demo
Integrate.io has the BigCommerce data integrations that you need
Integrate.io has created a variety of BigCommerce data integrations to help merchants connect their BigCommerce stores to various third-party apps and services in order to increase the sales of their products and services.
With these integrations, merchants can maintain relationships with customers who have previously purchased items from their store, which can help them improve their sales and increase the overall customer satisfaction of their website. Using Integrate.io's data integrations, merchants can connect their BigCommerce store to third-party apps like Google Analytics
, Facebook Ads
, and Shopify
, which allows them to see the most important metrics about the performance of their store.
Integrate.io's data integrations empower merchants to integrate multiple third-party apps and services at once, which allows them to see all of their sales data in one place and can then use this information in order to make informed decisions about how they should optimize their site in order to increase sales.
Integrating with multiple third-party apps and services at once lets merchants reduce the amount of time it takes them to create new content for their site in order to attract more customers and increase sales, as well as reduce the amount of time they spend trying to figure out which CMS or app is best suited for them.
Transform the way your team sees and interprets BigCommerce data with Integrate.io's Big Commerce data. We'll show you how.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with our BigCommerce data connectors
Integrate.io customers are powering growth with BigCommerce data connectors. Integrate.io customers save time by automating data sync processes and increasing efficiency. They're also improving data quality by reducing the chances of human error, increasing the chance of accurate reporting, and generating actionable insights.
Businesses that use Integrate.io to connect their BigCommerce store with a CRM system or other data source are able to increase sales and decrease costs. These benefits can be realized in just a few weeks, so there's no need to wait for a large-scale project to take off before making an impact.
There are many ways that you can integrate BigCommerce data into your apps and websites, but when you have Integrate.io on your side, you can connect to BigCommerce from anywhere. Our connectors allow you to pull all the relevant data from BigCommerce and use it in your apps with just a few clicks of a button.
Integrating with BigCommerce can improve your app's customer experience by providing more accurate product information, improving order status tracking, and offering more detailed analytics. With Integrate.io's connectors, you can also create custom reports to visualize the data in multiple formats.
Get started analyzing your BigCommerce data in minutes
Integrate.io's BigCommerce integration connector will let you analyze your product data and get a comprehensive view of your store performance in one easy-to-use dashboard. Once you've set up your Integrate.io account and any API connectors, you can begin to connect your BigCommerce store with your Integrate.io account. You will need your BigCommerce account information to get started.
With the BigCommerce connector, you can see which products are selling well and which customers are buying what. Plus, you can create custom dashboards that highlight specific areas of interest, such as new customer signups or the sales per month per category.
With backend integrations to more than 40 different tools like Google Analytics and Google AdWords, your data is easier to analyze and more accessible to make decisions and encourage more customers to checkout with their purchases from your storefront or online store at BigCommerce.com.
Why choose Integrate.io for your BigCommerce data integration
Integrate.io is the software solution for data integration and synchronization between multiple platforms, including BigCommerce. It allows you to:
- Combine all your data sources into a single database
- Identify high-traffic and high-conversion pages
- Optimize store merchandising and functionality
- Track SKU performance and forecast accurately
Integrating your data saves time, money, and effort. Data integrity is maintained as every transaction is recorded in one place, simplifying data management and reducing errors. Integration also reduces the risk of data loss by creating a backup system that can be used to restore data in case of a disaster.
Integrate.io is also an ideal solution for companies that have a large number of customers and suppliers. Combine your customers' orders with your suppliers' invoices, provide a complete view of all your transactions, and save time and money by eliminating manual processing errors.
It's time to benefit from a BigCommerce data integration from Integrate.io. You'll save time and get a better view of the data your organization collects. Schedule a demo
Explore our BigCommerce ELT resources
BigCommerce can be an effective tool if you can feed it the information that it needs. Our BigCommerce ELT resources help it integrate with other systems and ensure that it is getting all of the required data. You'll be surprised how easy it is to get BigCommerce working with other platforms using Integrate.io.
Check out our latest BigCommerce-related articles:
- 5 BigCommerce Tech Stack Tools You Need to Know About - Read More
- Choosing ELT for BigCommerce: What to Consider - Read More
- 8 Tips to Build a Strong BigCommerce Tech Stack - Read More
See similar data sources:
- Shopify: Shopify is a popular e-commerce platform that allows companies to manage an online store.
- Amazon Redshift: Amazon Redshift is a fully-managed data warehouse that is cloud-based.
- Heroku Postgress: Heroku Postgres is a managed SQL database service with many features.
AS400's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from AS400 quickly
- Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
- Get started on AS400 data integration
- Explore our AS400 resources
- See similar data sources
Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
The most popular use case
for AS400 data integration is moving data from the legacy system to IBM Db2, which provides database and data warehouse capabilities. Transferring data from AS400 to Db2 can generate a single source of truth and help you analyze and visualize data used for marketing. Integrate.io executes this process by extracting and loading data from AS400 with its ETL connector.
- Moving AS400 data to Db2 provides a single reference point for marketing data.
- You can also load marketing data from other platforms to Db2 and access this critical information in one central location.
- After loading marketing data in Db2, you can push it through BI tools and learn more about customers, e-commerce transactions, and campaigns on real-time dashboards, summaries, and other data visualizations. Share metrics and key performance indicators with stakeholders for improved marketing performance.
Manually extracting and loading data can involve data pipelining, advanced coding, Java, authentication, queues, and validation. Integrate.io removes these pain points by automating the data integration process with its incredible range of connectors. Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io to discover more about integrating data between AS400 and Db2.
ETL data from AS400 quickly
Because AS400 is such an old system — like IBM iSeries and other ancestors of IBM i — data teams might spend weeks or months manually creating data pipelines for Db2 integration. Integrate.io's AS400 connector takes all the hard work out of this process, freeing up resources for team members.
- Integrate.io extracts data from AS400 and places it in a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline loads AS400 to Db2 via its SSL connector.
- Benefit from Db2's high availability, modernization, storage, analytics, disaster recovery, and database replication features.
Once you load AS400 data into Db2, you can also use its warehouse capabilities to generate insights in BI tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI. That can improve decision-making in your organization and spur business growth.
Alternatively, you can pull data into AS400 if you still rely on this legacy system for business purposes. Integrate.io's bi-directional ETL connector lets you use AS400 as a data destination and a source. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discover how Integrate.io's AS400 connection satisfies your data-driven needs.
Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
Integrate.io's AS400 connection integrates data on your terms. This means you no longer have to create complex data pipelines or expand your data team to improve data management in your organization.
Examples of Integrate.io AS400 data integrations
- Transfer AS400 data to IBM Db2
- Pull data into AS400 from sources
Ready to start your AS400 data journey? Try Integrate.io yourself
for free for 14 days and experience its simple user interface.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
Integrate.io's customers who extract and load data from AS400 to Db2 benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io removes data silos from AS400, allowing customers to move data sets to Db2 for powerful performance and analytics. By eliminating silos, businesses can improve data visibility and quality and learn more about internal processes.
- Integrate.io's streamlined workflows automate AS400 integration by managing and preparing data sets. Data teams don't need to build pipelines from scratch and can focus on other tasks.
- Moving data from AS400 to Db2 via Integrate.io can improve compliance with data governance regulations. The newer IBM system allows customers to adhere to GDPR, CCPA, and other standards and avoid expensive government penalties for data protection non-compliance.
- Integrate.io's pre-built connector for AS400 removes human error during data integration. That results in better delivery outcomes for data teams and improves business processes.
Get started moving data in minutes
Moving data from AS400 to Db2 starts now! Enter a few details about your use case on a simple form and talk to an expert
about the integration process. Integrate.io can help you decide on the best ways to transfer AS400 data to Db2 and provide all the guidance and resources you need.
Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
Talk to an Integrate.io team member via phone, email, or chat at any time. You can also access online resources, tutorials, and docs.
Change data capture
Integrate.io also performs fast change data capture (CDC), helping you discover database changes instantly and removing the need for bulk load updating.
Integrate.io's pre-built connectors can move data to/from systems other than AS400. Find connections for relational databases, transactional databases, web services, business applications, SaaS tools, ERP systems, CRM systems, and Db2 itself.
REST API connector
Integrate.io has a wide range of connectors for sources and destinations, and you can also create your own if you don't see one listed for your use case using the platform's REST API connector, which can fetch data from almost any source that has a REST API.
Get started on AS400 data integration
Moving data out of AS400 is now possible with Integrate.io's
new connector. Extract and load AS400 data into Db2 for enhanced performance, storage, and analytics and revolutionize data integration in your business. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our AS400 resources
Here are some extra resources for AS400-related system integration: