About MS SQL
Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL) is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft that supports transactional processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks. The platform stores and retrieves data from applications on your computer or another system in your network.
ChartMogul can turn new and existing business intelligence data into valuable analytics that companies can use to improve their market performance. ChartMogul can take subscriber data - both created within ChartMogul and imported from other data sources - and generate visualized analytics for a variety of metrics that SaaS companies care about.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your ChartMogul data to Amazon Redshift
Load your ChartMogul data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your ChartMogul data to Snowflake
Move your ChartMogul data to MySQL
MS SQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- 5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Connect MS SQL Data to a warehouse for a single source of truth
- ETL data from SQL Server in minutes
- Integrate.io has the SQL Server data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Microsoft SQL Server connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server data integration?
- Get started on Microsoft SQL Server data integration
- Explore our Microsoft SQL Server ETL resources
- Check out our latest Microsoft SQL Server-related articles
5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system that supports transaction processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks.
- Use it to store and retrieve data from other applications that run on the same computer or another system in your network.
- Moving data to and from Microsoft SQL Server typically involves advanced coding and data engineering, proving difficult for many organizations.
- Integrate.io supports SQL Server data integration with its native bi-directional connector that ETLs data to/from the relational database management system.
- Use Integrate.io's connector to integrate SQL Server data in a jargon-free environment.
Connect MS SQL Data to a Warehouse for a Single Source of Truth
Integrating Microsoft SQL Server data to a supported target system like a data warehouse can provide you with a single source of truth for all your marketing data. While MS SQL can handle numerical and binary data types (such as .xml) used for marketing processes, you might want to move this data to a warehouse and have a single reference point for all the marketing information in your business systems. Integrate.io helps you achieve this goal by transferring MS SQL data to a warehouse via an integration process called Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- ETLing SQL Server to a supported warehouse provides a 360-degree overview of customer, campaign, and marketing workflow data.
- Run marketing data through BI tools after moving it to a warehouse and generate intelligence from analysis services for better decision-making.
- View marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) on dashboards, heatmaps, and other reporting services and share these insights with marketing team members.
Manual ETL might involve complicated processes such as authentication, scripting, permissions, stored procedures, validation, run packages, database engines, SQL statements, file systems, connection strings, data flows, and run time. Integrate.io's range of connectors automates and optimizes the ETL process, allowing you to generate business insights without hiring additional data engineers or building data pipelines. Schedule an intro call
now to learn more!
ETL Data From SQL Server in Minutes
ETLing data from SQL Server to a target system with Integrate.io frees up time and resources for your hard-working data team. Integrate.io's SQL Server data tools move data to a supported warehouse, which can take as little as a few minutes. The no-code data pipeline platform:
- Extracts data from the SQL Server database management system and places it in a staging area.
- Transforms SQL Server data into the correct format for data warehousing and business intelligence. The platform can also improve data quality, helping you comply with data governance guidelines in your industry or region.
- Loads the newly-transformed SQL Server data into a supported warehouse of your choice. Push this data through BI tools like Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI for incredible insights!
Alternatively, ETL data from disparate sources to Microsoft SQL Server with Integrate.io's bi-directional connector. That can ensure the correct data reaches MS SQL for storage and speed benefits. Integrate.io has a simple philosophy: make data integration easier. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn how Integrate.io's MS SQL connection makes life easier for your data team.
Integrate.io Has the SQL Server Data Integrations You Need
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server connection moves data to and from the relational database management system on your terms. No longer will you have to build data pipelines from scratch for data to reach your desired destination!
Examples of Integrate.io Microsoft SQL Server data integrations
View more Microsoft SQL Server integrations on Integrate.io
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from MS SQL with its simple connection managers. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With Its Microsoft SQL Server Connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when ETLing MS SQL Server data via its native connector:
- Streamlined workflows automate SQL Server data integration by preparing and managing data sets, removing the heavy lifting for data teams. That can be easier than using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSIS catalogs, SQL server agents, SSISDB, and different instances of SQL Server.
- Integrate.io's SQL Server connector removes data silos in organizations by transferring data from isolated locations and legacy systems to a central repository. That improves performance and productivity for customers.
- Pre-built ETL pipelines remove the possibility of human error when extracting, transforming, and loading data to a target system. Integrate.io can improve data quality and help customers achieve their data integration objectives.
Get Started Moving Data in Minutes
Are you ready to ETL SQL Server data? Just enter a few details on a form and talk to an expert
about your data integration project deployment. Integrate.io provides support and guidance for your data team, removing the pain points of extracting, transforming, and loading data.
Why Choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server Data Integration?
Change Data Capture
As well as ETL, Integrate.io facilitates super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify database changes in real or near-real time. Eliminate bulk load updating by streaming data to your target destination.
REST API Connector
Now you can create your own data connector if you don't see one listed on Integrate.io. Pull data from nearly any data source with a REST API!
Integrate.io has an incredible range of pre-built connectors for sources and destinations. These connectors move data to/from Salesforce, Oracle Database, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Azure Synapse Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Cloud Spanner, and more.
Get Started on Microsoft SQL Server Data Integration
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server data connector is available out of the box and ready for you to use! Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
today and start your MS SQL data integration journey.
Explore Our Microsoft SQL Server ETL Resources
Here are some extra resources for SQL Server data integration:
ChartMogul's End Points
Gather data about your subscription plans - like the subscription IDs, names, billing intervals, and the number of intervals that are charged at once - to evaluate the performance of each plan. This will help you better understand the effectiveness of your plans so that you can determine which ones are more or less successful as a whole.
Create, retrieve, or update data for new or imported customers in ChartMogul. This allows you to see important customer contact details, customer IDs, and valuable performance data including a customer’s MRR, ARR, and industry sector. You can then use that data to better segment your customers, which can provide more accurate and specific information about your business performance.
Import invoice data for customers that you are tracking through ChartMogul, including customer IDs, dates of purchase, transactions, and any relevant line items. Then, use ChartMogul to create subscription data for those customers and use that data to track more specific revenue data, both in ChartMogul and in your other data sources.
Track payments or refunds made on an invoice to see the transaction ID, type of transaction, transaction date, and whether or not the transaction was successful. This can help you get more accurate analytics from your invoice data. It can also indicate when there is an unusually high number of refunds, which could signal a problem worth addressing.
Get a list of subscriptions that ChartMogul has automatically generated from invoice data. This endpoint returns several IDs - including subscription IDs, customer IDs, plan IDs, and data source IDs - that will help you to more easily track and integrate data between any of those parameters to create deeper, more accurate business analytics.
Use tags to track terms that are associated with a customer so that you can segment or monitor them more specifically. For example, you could tag a particular customer as “high priority,” “returning” or anything else that is relevant to your business, and then retrieve a list of customers who have been tagged with those attributes in order to analyze them as a segment.
ChartMogul Custom Attributes
Update customer data with ChartMogul custom attributes that are more specific to the needs of your company. This can include both tags as well as more complex custom attributes. Then, track those attributes in ChartMogul to get analytics that are focused on your particular business concerns.