About MS SQL
Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL) is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft that supports transactional processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks. The platform stores and retrieves data from applications on your computer or another system in your network.
Although AdRoll works well on its own, you should get even better results when integrating it with your other data sources. The more customer data you have, the easier it becomes to drive people to the landing pages, social media ads, webinars, and e-commerce pages designed to convert them. Integrate.io's AdRoll integration and deep e-commerce capabilities help you reach your marketing goals.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your AdRoll data to Amazon Redshift
Load your AdRoll data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your AdRoll data to Snowflake
Move your AdRoll data to MySQL
MS SQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- 5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Connect MS SQL Data to a warehouse for a single source of truth
- ETL data from SQL Server in minutes
- Integrate.io has the SQL Server data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Microsoft SQL Server connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server data integration?
- Get started on Microsoft SQL Server data integration
- Explore our Microsoft SQL Server ETL resources
- Check out our latest Microsoft SQL Server-related articles
5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system that supports transaction processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks.
- Use it to store and retrieve data from other applications that run on the same computer or another system in your network.
- Moving data to and from Microsoft SQL Server typically involves advanced coding and data engineering, proving difficult for many organizations.
- Integrate.io supports SQL Server data integration with its native bi-directional connector that ETLs data to/from the relational database management system.
- Use Integrate.io's connector to integrate SQL Server data in a jargon-free environment.
Connect MS SQL Data to a Warehouse for a Single Source of Truth
Integrating Microsoft SQL Server data to a supported target system like a data warehouse can provide you with a single source of truth for all your marketing data. While MS SQL can handle numerical and binary data types (such as .xml) used for marketing processes, you might want to move this data to a warehouse and have a single reference point for all the marketing information in your business systems. Integrate.io helps you achieve this goal by transferring MS SQL data to a warehouse via an integration process called Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- ETLing SQL Server to a supported warehouse provides a 360-degree overview of customer, campaign, and marketing workflow data.
- Run marketing data through BI tools after moving it to a warehouse and generate intelligence from analysis services for better decision-making.
- View marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) on dashboards, heatmaps, and other reporting services and share these insights with marketing team members.
Manual ETL might involve complicated processes such as authentication, scripting, permissions, stored procedures, validation, run packages, database engines, SQL statements, file systems, connection strings, data flows, and run time. Integrate.io's range of connectors automates and optimizes the ETL process, allowing you to generate business insights without hiring additional data engineers or building data pipelines. Schedule an intro call
now to learn more!
ETL Data From SQL Server in Minutes
ETLing data from SQL Server to a target system with Integrate.io frees up time and resources for your hard-working data team. Integrate.io's SQL Server data tools move data to a supported warehouse, which can take as little as a few minutes. The no-code data pipeline platform:
- Extracts data from the SQL Server database management system and places it in a staging area.
- Transforms SQL Server data into the correct format for data warehousing and business intelligence. The platform can also improve data quality, helping you comply with data governance guidelines in your industry or region.
- Loads the newly-transformed SQL Server data into a supported warehouse of your choice. Push this data through BI tools like Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI for incredible insights!
Alternatively, ETL data from disparate sources to Microsoft SQL Server with Integrate.io's bi-directional connector. That can ensure the correct data reaches MS SQL for storage and speed benefits. Integrate.io has a simple philosophy: make data integration easier. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn how Integrate.io's MS SQL connection makes life easier for your data team.
Integrate.io Has the SQL Server Data Integrations You Need
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server connection moves data to and from the relational database management system on your terms. No longer will you have to build data pipelines from scratch for data to reach your desired destination!
Examples of Integrate.io Microsoft SQL Server data integrations
View more Microsoft SQL Server integrations on Integrate.io
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from MS SQL with its simple connection managers. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With Its Microsoft SQL Server Connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when ETLing MS SQL Server data via its native connector:
- Streamlined workflows automate SQL Server data integration by preparing and managing data sets, removing the heavy lifting for data teams. That can be easier than using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSIS catalogs, SQL server agents, SSISDB, and different instances of SQL Server.
- Integrate.io's SQL Server connector removes data silos in organizations by transferring data from isolated locations and legacy systems to a central repository. That improves performance and productivity for customers.
- Pre-built ETL pipelines remove the possibility of human error when extracting, transforming, and loading data to a target system. Integrate.io can improve data quality and help customers achieve their data integration objectives.
Get Started Moving Data in Minutes
Are you ready to ETL SQL Server data? Just enter a few details on a form and talk to an expert
about your data integration project deployment. Integrate.io provides support and guidance for your data team, removing the pain points of extracting, transforming, and loading data.
Why Choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server Data Integration?
Change Data Capture
As well as ETL, Integrate.io facilitates super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify database changes in real or near-real time. Eliminate bulk load updating by streaming data to your target destination.
REST API Connector
Now you can create your own data connector if you don't see one listed on Integrate.io. Pull data from nearly any data source with a REST API!
Integrate.io has an incredible range of pre-built connectors for sources and destinations. These connectors move data to/from Salesforce, Oracle Database, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Azure Synapse Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Cloud Spanner, and more.
Get Started on Microsoft SQL Server Data Integration
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server data connector is available out of the box and ready for you to use! Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
today and start your MS SQL data integration journey.
Explore Our Microsoft SQL Server ETL Resources
Here are some extra resources for SQL Server data integration:
AdRoll's End Points
Table of Contents
- Gain Deeper Insights Into Your Ad Campaigns
- Monitor and Improve Campaign Performance
- Automate Marketing Tasks to Increase Conversions
- ELT AdRoll Data to Your Data Warehouse Within Minutes
- Integrate.io Has the AdRoll Integrations You Need to Drive Success
- Explore Our AdRoll ELT Resources
- Check Out Our Latest AdRoll-Related Articles
- See Similar Data Sources
Gain Deeper Insights Into Your Ad Campaigns
You rely on good data to target your CRM audience and convert them from leads into paying customers. AdRoll does a great job of collecting data within certain platforms, such as most social media applications. It can’t collect data from everywhere, though. That leaves you with knowledge gaps that could hamper your next campaign’s progress.
Integrate.io’s CDC platform lets you gather data from multiple sources, transform their formats when necessary, and duplicate them into your favorite data warehouse. You can then view data side-by-side, giving you a 360-degree view of how your customers respond to pop-up ads, email marketing, Google search result snippets, on-page CTAs, and in-app ads.
Start using the AdRoll connector from Integrate.io
to widen your view and understand your customers better.
Monitor and Improve Campaign Performance
Do some of your advertising campaigns become less effective over time? You don’t necessarily need to scrap them and start over. Adroll.com can help you optimize campaign performance over time so you continue getting great results without investing in new strategies.
Best of all, you don’t rely solely on your data from AdRoll. With Integrate.io's AdRoll integration, you can also use data from popular sources like Mailchimp, Salesforce, HubSpot, Shopify, and Google Analytics.
Using low-code pipelines to move data from multiple sources to your data warehouse makes it easier for you to measure campaign performance and tweak strategies as needed.
Automate Marketing Tasks to Increase Conversions
AdRoll’s marketing automation makes it easier than ever for you to optimize ads without adding spending a lot more money. An Integrate.io AdRoll integration extends your automation possibilities so you can take advantage of more API webhooks and features from third-party apps. AdRoll already works well, but the right integration can make it even better. If you ever wonder how other apps and platforms could benefit you, an AdRoll integration lets you explore the possibilities without losing the benefits you already enjoy.
ELT AdRoll Data to Your Data Warehouse Within Minutes
AdRoll works so well because it follows users instead of devices. When a person switches from their desktop computer to their smartphone, AdRoll can follow their activities to keep targeting them with effective ads. It’s a remarkable feature that gets results. If AdRoll can display ads to someone no matter where they go, why shouldn’t you get to analyze data from any location? Integrate.io’s cloud-based dashboard gives you that tool so you always have the data you need to optimize your ads.
Integrate.io’s ELT platform
has the features you need to create effective digital advertising campaigns. When your team has access to our reverse ELT capability, it can:
Schedule a demo
- Access real-time data from any location with an internet connection.
- Prioritize the most relevant data to streamline workflows.
- Update data fields within seconds or minutes.
to see how much easier AdRoll campaign management becomes when you have Intergrate.io working for you.
Integrate.io Has the AdRoll Integrations You Need to Drive Success
Integrate.io’s AdRoll integrations work with some of the most popular tools you already rely on to reach leads and customers. We can also connect your AdRoll account to less-popular tools that suit your needs well.
These integrations give marketers more opportunities to create data-driven campaigns that get results. If you’ve ever struggled to connect data from AdRoll and other tools, Integrate.io can solve the problem. Critically, you can manage all your integrations and data from a single dashboard. Big data often feels intimidating. We make it as simple as possible.
Now, you can see information from all your advertising campaigns, including those that use email, social media, pop-ups, landing pages, and events. Suddenly, you see where you get the best results. Then, you can dedicate more of your resources to your most successful strategies, or you can start brainstorming ways to improve performance in other areas. Neither of those benefits happens without Integrate.io’s AdRoll integration.
Explore Our AdRoll ELT Resources
AdRoll can improve your marketing management and automations, but it has limited integrations that make your campaigns truly powerful. Our AdRoll ELT resources help integrate the tool with other applications and platforms so you can do more with your data.
Schedule a demo
today so you can start discovering ways our AdRoll integration could improve your digital marketing strategy.
Check Out Our Latest AdRoll-Related Articles:
See Similar Data Sources:
- Google AdWords: The internet’s most popular advertising platform (now called Google Ads) lets you choose keywords, set a budget, and collect data that drives the success of your marketing campaigns.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook Ads collects data from people on the world’s most popular social media app. You can’t miss opportunities to connect with consumers on this growing platform.
- Outbrain: Outbrain understands each of your customers, so it can recommend videos, articles, music, and other types of media while displaying native ads. You get an intuitive way to target people who are legitimately interested in what your company offers.
Integrate.io puts the power of data in your hands so you can optimize all your advertising and marketing campaigns. Get started today by scheduling a demo
that shows how you can benefit from our AdRoll integration. You won’t believe how much more effective your work becomes when you have the right data in the right place at the right time!