About MS SQL
Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL) is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft that supports transactional processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks. The platform stores and retrieves data from applications on your computer or another system in your network.
Close.io is a CRM with built-in communication tools that can track and assess the communication between team members and leads. Close.io gauges team member performance by using a number of metrics, including how many calls they are making, how long those calls last and the value of those calls. It can also track the lead’s side of an interaction by logging actions taken by email recipients - both holistically and individually - like exactly who opened an email and when.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Close.io data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Close.io data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Close.io data to Snowflake
Move your Close.io data to MySQL
MS SQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- 5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Connect MS SQL Data to a warehouse for a single source of truth
- ETL data from SQL Server in minutes
- Integrate.io has the SQL Server data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Microsoft SQL Server connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server data integration?
- Get started on Microsoft SQL Server data integration
- Explore our Microsoft SQL Server ETL resources
- Check out our latest Microsoft SQL Server-related articles
5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system that supports transaction processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks.
- Use it to store and retrieve data from other applications that run on the same computer or another system in your network.
- Moving data to and from Microsoft SQL Server typically involves advanced coding and data engineering, proving difficult for many organizations.
- Integrate.io supports SQL Server data integration with its native bi-directional connector that ETLs data to/from the relational database management system.
- Use Integrate.io's connector to integrate SQL Server data in a jargon-free environment.
Connect MS SQL Data to a Warehouse for a Single Source of Truth
Integrating Microsoft SQL Server data to a supported target system like a data warehouse can provide you with a single source of truth for all your marketing data. While MS SQL can handle numerical and binary data types (such as .xml) used for marketing processes, you might want to move this data to a warehouse and have a single reference point for all the marketing information in your business systems. Integrate.io helps you achieve this goal by transferring MS SQL data to a warehouse via an integration process called Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- ETLing SQL Server to a supported warehouse provides a 360-degree overview of customer, campaign, and marketing workflow data.
- Run marketing data through BI tools after moving it to a warehouse and generate intelligence from analysis services for better decision-making.
- View marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) on dashboards, heatmaps, and other reporting services and share these insights with marketing team members.
Manual ETL might involve complicated processes such as authentication, scripting, permissions, stored procedures, validation, run packages, database engines, SQL statements, file systems, connection strings, data flows, and run time. Integrate.io's range of connectors automates and optimizes the ETL process, allowing you to generate business insights without hiring additional data engineers or building data pipelines. Schedule an intro call
now to learn more!
ETL Data From SQL Server in Minutes
ETLing data from SQL Server to a target system with Integrate.io frees up time and resources for your hard-working data team. Integrate.io's SQL Server data tools move data to a supported warehouse, which can take as little as a few minutes. The no-code data pipeline platform:
- Extracts data from the SQL Server database management system and places it in a staging area.
- Transforms SQL Server data into the correct format for data warehousing and business intelligence. The platform can also improve data quality, helping you comply with data governance guidelines in your industry or region.
- Loads the newly-transformed SQL Server data into a supported warehouse of your choice. Push this data through BI tools like Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI for incredible insights!
Alternatively, ETL data from disparate sources to Microsoft SQL Server with Integrate.io's bi-directional connector. That can ensure the correct data reaches MS SQL for storage and speed benefits. Integrate.io has a simple philosophy: make data integration easier. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn how Integrate.io's MS SQL connection makes life easier for your data team.
Integrate.io Has the SQL Server Data Integrations You Need
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server connection moves data to and from the relational database management system on your terms. No longer will you have to build data pipelines from scratch for data to reach your desired destination!
Examples of Integrate.io Microsoft SQL Server data integrations
View more Microsoft SQL Server integrations on Integrate.io
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from MS SQL with its simple connection managers. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With Its Microsoft SQL Server Connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when ETLing MS SQL Server data via its native connector:
- Streamlined workflows automate SQL Server data integration by preparing and managing data sets, removing the heavy lifting for data teams. That can be easier than using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSIS catalogs, SQL server agents, SSISDB, and different instances of SQL Server.
- Integrate.io's SQL Server connector removes data silos in organizations by transferring data from isolated locations and legacy systems to a central repository. That improves performance and productivity for customers.
- Pre-built ETL pipelines remove the possibility of human error when extracting, transforming, and loading data to a target system. Integrate.io can improve data quality and help customers achieve their data integration objectives.
Get Started Moving Data in Minutes
Are you ready to ETL SQL Server data? Just enter a few details on a form and talk to an expert
about your data integration project deployment. Integrate.io provides support and guidance for your data team, removing the pain points of extracting, transforming, and loading data.
Why Choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server Data Integration?
Change Data Capture
As well as ETL, Integrate.io facilitates super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify database changes in real or near-real time. Eliminate bulk load updating by streaming data to your target destination.
REST API Connector
Now you can create your own data connector if you don't see one listed on Integrate.io. Pull data from nearly any data source with a REST API!
Integrate.io has an incredible range of pre-built connectors for sources and destinations. These connectors move data to/from Salesforce, Oracle Database, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Azure Synapse Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Cloud Spanner, and more.
Get Started on Microsoft SQL Server Data Integration
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server data connector is available out of the box and ready for you to use! Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
today and start your MS SQL data integration journey.
Explore Our Microsoft SQL Server ETL Resources
Here are some extra resources for SQL Server data integration:
Close.io's End Points
Request information about a contact that works for one of your leads, including the contact’s name, title, phone number, ID or email address. This data allows you to more closely track communications, both with individual contacts and with groups of contacts within a company.
Track all actions that are related to a lead, including emails, phone calls, notes and status changes. Then, retrieve data about those activities, such as the content of a note, the length of a call or the date and time that a status was changed. This information will give you a more detailed view of your team’s interactions with that lead.
Retrieve details surrounding a deal or potential deal, such as who the deal is with, the value of the deal, and its status (i.e. whether it is won, lost, or active). You can then more accurately project your business’ revenue and gauge the performance of team members involved with those opportunities.
Get data about a subset of agents within your company, including the status of their deals, which team members belong to that organization and what their contact information is. Then, use this data to generate more detailed analytics on various segments of your team.
Close.io Custom Fields
Create custom Close.io fields that track data in ways that are more useful to your company. For example, create a custom list of categories to sort your leads by and use those fields to perform lead searches that are more relevant to the specific interests of your company.