About MS SQL
Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL) is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft that supports transactional processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks. The platform stores and retrieves data from applications on your computer or another system in your network.
Revinate's Guest Data Platform includes a suite of products and tools to support the automation of marketing and reputation management activities in the hotel and hospitality industry. These include Revinate Marketing, Revinate Hotel CRM, and Revinate Guest Feedback.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Revinate data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Revinate data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Revinate data to Snowflake
Move your Revinate data to MySQL
MS SQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- 5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Connect MS SQL Data to a warehouse for a single source of truth
- ETL data from SQL Server in minutes
- Integrate.io has the SQL Server data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Microsoft SQL Server connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server data integration?
- Get started on Microsoft SQL Server data integration
- Explore our Microsoft SQL Server ETL resources
- Check out our latest Microsoft SQL Server-related articles
5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system that supports transaction processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks.
- Use it to store and retrieve data from other applications that run on the same computer or another system in your network.
- Moving data to and from Microsoft SQL Server typically involves advanced coding and data engineering, proving difficult for many organizations.
- Integrate.io supports SQL Server data integration with its native bi-directional connector that ETLs data to/from the relational database management system.
- Use Integrate.io's connector to integrate SQL Server data in a jargon-free environment.
Connect MS SQL Data to a Warehouse for a Single Source of Truth
Integrating Microsoft SQL Server data to a supported target system like a data warehouse can provide you with a single source of truth for all your marketing data. While MS SQL can handle numerical and binary data types (such as .xml) used for marketing processes, you might want to move this data to a warehouse and have a single reference point for all the marketing information in your business systems. Integrate.io helps you achieve this goal by transferring MS SQL data to a warehouse via an integration process called Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- ETLing SQL Server to a supported warehouse provides a 360-degree overview of customer, campaign, and marketing workflow data.
- Run marketing data through BI tools after moving it to a warehouse and generate intelligence from analysis services for better decision-making.
- View marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) on dashboards, heatmaps, and other reporting services and share these insights with marketing team members.
Manual ETL might involve complicated processes such as authentication, scripting, permissions, stored procedures, validation, run packages, database engines, SQL statements, file systems, connection strings, data flows, and run time. Integrate.io's range of connectors automates and optimizes the ETL process, allowing you to generate business insights without hiring additional data engineers or building data pipelines. Schedule an intro call
now to learn more!
ETL Data From SQL Server in Minutes
ETLing data from SQL Server to a target system with Integrate.io frees up time and resources for your hard-working data team. Integrate.io's SQL Server data tools move data to a supported warehouse, which can take as little as a few minutes. The no-code data pipeline platform:
- Extracts data from the SQL Server database management system and places it in a staging area.
- Transforms SQL Server data into the correct format for data warehousing and business intelligence. The platform can also improve data quality, helping you comply with data governance guidelines in your industry or region.
- Loads the newly-transformed SQL Server data into a supported warehouse of your choice. Push this data through BI tools like Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI for incredible insights!
Alternatively, ETL data from disparate sources to Microsoft SQL Server with Integrate.io's bi-directional connector. That can ensure the correct data reaches MS SQL for storage and speed benefits. Integrate.io has a simple philosophy: make data integration easier. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn how Integrate.io's MS SQL connection makes life easier for your data team.
Integrate.io Has the SQL Server Data Integrations You Need
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server connection moves data to and from the relational database management system on your terms. No longer will you have to build data pipelines from scratch for data to reach your desired destination!
Examples of Integrate.io Microsoft SQL Server data integrations
View more Microsoft SQL Server integrations on Integrate.io
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from MS SQL with its simple connection managers. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With Its Microsoft SQL Server Connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when ETLing MS SQL Server data via its native connector:
- Streamlined workflows automate SQL Server data integration by preparing and managing data sets, removing the heavy lifting for data teams. That can be easier than using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSIS catalogs, SQL server agents, SSISDB, and different instances of SQL Server.
- Integrate.io's SQL Server connector removes data silos in organizations by transferring data from isolated locations and legacy systems to a central repository. That improves performance and productivity for customers.
- Pre-built ETL pipelines remove the possibility of human error when extracting, transforming, and loading data to a target system. Integrate.io can improve data quality and help customers achieve their data integration objectives.
Get Started Moving Data in Minutes
Are you ready to ETL SQL Server data? Just enter a few details on a form and talk to an expert
about your data integration project deployment. Integrate.io provides support and guidance for your data team, removing the pain points of extracting, transforming, and loading data.
Why Choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server Data Integration?
Change Data Capture
As well as ETL, Integrate.io facilitates super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify database changes in real or near-real time. Eliminate bulk load updating by streaming data to your target destination.
REST API Connector
Now you can create your own data connector if you don't see one listed on Integrate.io. Pull data from nearly any data source with a REST API!
Integrate.io has an incredible range of pre-built connectors for sources and destinations. These connectors move data to/from Salesforce, Oracle Database, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Azure Synapse Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Cloud Spanner, and more.
Get Started on Microsoft SQL Server Data Integration
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server data connector is available out of the box and ready for you to use! Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
today and start your MS SQL data integration journey.
Explore Our Microsoft SQL Server ETL Resources
Here are some extra resources for SQL Server data integration:
Revinate's End Points
Revinate Marketing includes drag-and-drop, no-code tools to help you establish better relationships with guests through beautiful, responsive email marketing campaigns. The platform's email marketing tools facilitate the creation and sending of relevant, personalized electronic communications that stand out in your hotel guest's busy email inboxes.
Revinate Email Marketing Design and Automation
Revinate's no-code interface empowers non-tech-savvy users to create automated lifecycle email drip campaigns. The platform allows you to quickly build and send emails that notify guests of hotel discounts, promotions, and special offers. You can also personalize your email campaigns through triggered automation, dynamic content, segmentation, and merge tags.
Revinate Marketing Analytics
Revinate Marketing also includes powerful analytics tools to provide the actionable insights you need to understand what's working and boost conversion rates. Perform A/B testing on your subject lines, copy, offers, and calls to action to identify what produces the highest chance of conversion. Monitor and benchmark the results of your campaigns, see where guests are clicking, and understand guest behavior in response to your marketing through easy-to-understand, real-time reports.
Revinate Hotel CRM
Revinate Hotel CRM supports the building of better guest relationships through Rich Guest Profiles. Rich Guest Profiles centralize the data you have for guests, allowing you to integrate multiple sources of information into a single hotel CRM system for a high-level view of all guest data. Pull and integrate information directly from your property management system (PMS), so you can see all information related to each guest, including guest stay history, guest survey results, loyalty scores, campaign engagement, total lifetime value, and other valuable statistics.
Revinate Hotel CRM Insights
Revinate Hotel CRM pulls insights from your Rich Guest Profiles to create Custom Arrival Reports. These provide your team with detailed information to surprise and delight arriving visitors. The platform's Database Insights tools offer real-time reports that show your top booking channels, most profitable geographies, and new business opportunities.
Revinate Hotel CRM Integrations
Integration with over 75 PMS systems means you'll be able to pull data from most property management systems for the best insights possible.
Revinate Guest Feedback
Revinate Guest Feedback consolidates and reports on data from guest surveys and reputation management, so you have the actionable data you need to improve your guest experiences and online rankings. Guest Feedback tools help you manage your reputation by allowing you to respond to negative and positive guest reviews — on Booking.com, Google, TripAdvisor, and other sites — from a single interface. The platform includes a ticketing system so you can communicate hotel service-related problems to the relevant staff or department for the swiftest resolution possible. Revinate Guest Feedback also lets you manage all of your hotel's social media accounts from one place.
Revinate Multi-Hotel Analytics and Reporting
Revinate Multi-Hotel Analytics and Reporting features allow you to (1) scale your marketing and reputation management activities and (2) derive analytical insights for all your hotel locations. By providing a holistic view of all data related to multiple PMSs, CRMs, hotels, and guest record systems, you identify the best ways to improve guest satisfaction across all of your departments and hotel locations.