The Oracle Cloud (oracle.com) is a fully integrated ecosystem with all the cloud services a business could need to build, run, and grow their applications. Integrate.io makes it easy to connect Oracle to the rest of your tech stack.
About Heroku Connect
Heroku Connect is a data integration tool that uses bi-directional synchronization between Salesforce and Heroku Postgres to harmonize Postgres data your Salesforce information like contacts, accounts, and custom objects. Heroku connect includes a user-friendly, point-and-click interface so non-tech-savvy users can set up the service in minutes without coding or complicated configuration procedures.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Heroku Connect data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Heroku Connect data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Heroku Connect data to Snowflake
Move your Heroku Connect data to MySQL
Oracle's End Points
Table of Contents
- 5 Reasons to Integrate Oracle
- Connect Your Oracle Data for One Source of Truth
- ETL Your Oracle Data to Any Destination in Minutes
- Integrate.io Has the Oracle Data Integrations You Need
- How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth with Our Oracle Connectors
- Get Started Analyzing Your Oracle Data in Minutes
- Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Oracle Data Integration?
5 Reasons to Integrate Oracle
- Oracle offers a powerful ecosystem for supporting enterprise operations, which means it hosts an abundance of valuable data.
- Integration can help you pull valuable data out of your Oracle ecosystem and into other apps, eliminating data silos.
- Integrating with Oracle can also allow you to funnel additional insights into the platform, ensuring your team sees the big picture.
- Once you're integrated with Oracle, you can add insights to your business intelligence dashboards and other apps to bolster your team's performance.
- Integrate.io makes it easy to create a robust data pipeline using no-code/low-code tools.
Connect Your Oracle Data for One Source of Truth
Supercharging a marketing team with analytics is easily one of the best investments a business can make. The problem is that the average integration instance requires vast experience with data orchestration and rest APIs
. Using Integrate.io, the technical barrier is removed. Instead, teams are met with prebuilt connectors and quickstart guides that make integration generation fast, painless, and unintimidating.
- Inform your marketing team of all the data analytics they could ask for
- Feed marketing automation and business intelligence dashboards with new insights
- Enrich existing marketing data to amplify the results of your next campaign
Integrate.io creates stronger data warehouse insights by improving data observability and making it easy for all members of your team to access powerful analytics. If you’re interested in learning more about how Integrate.io can power your marketing decisions, try it for yourself
with a 14-day free trial.
ETL Your Oracle Data to Any Destination in Minutes
Oracle is the only platform of its kind that offers a complete solution by providing Oracle cloud infrastructure and cloud applications in one place. Your team put a lot of thought into choosing Oracle to run your enterprise, but not using integrations means leaving invaluable data buried in your business processes. With Integrate.io, your team can quickly set up a secure Oracle integration that unlocks powerful analytics and automation to inform your business strategy.
- Have peace of mind knowing your Oracle data is flowing securely and reliably.
- Move data into and out of your Oracle service instance with ease.
- Eliminate data silos by combining data from all your favorite apps, including on-premises applications.
- Speed up the integration lifecycle and let your team focus on the tasks that matter most.
Getting the most out of your organization’s data means having easy, direct access to it, so why rely on a complicated data pipeline to meet your needs? Integrate.io is a no-code solution that offers advanced functionality, like reverse ETL/CDC, without complexity. Take it for a spin
with a 14-day free trial.
Integrate.io Has the Oracle Data Integrations You Need
Oracle is both a source and destination, meaning you can perform lookups to extract the specific data from Oracle and move it elsewhere (like your down-the-line BI apps). You can also identify data to send to Oracle for storage and usage. In either case, Integrate.io has prebuilt connectors to integrate with over 140 SaaS apps and warehouses, making it easy for your team to build a robust data pipeline with little to no coding.
The most popular Oracle integrations include:
- Oracle to Salesforce
- Oracle to Campaign Monitor
- Oracle to Shipstation
- Oracle to Stripe
Interested in effortlessly integrating Oracle with the rest of your tech stack? Integrate.io makes it easy. Give it a try
with a 14-day free trial.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth with Our Oracle Connectors
Data integration is unavoidable for modern businesses, but it doesn’t have to be complicated or slow. With Integrate.io, our customers experience the benefits of a fully-integrated data warehouse with none of the legwork.
Using Integrate.io, your business can:
- Create integrations to Oracle and other data sources easily using our powerful user interface.
- Configure custom settings to control when and how data is moved and easily monitor your pipeline with notifications and alerts.
- Validate connections quickly and use your home page metrics to ensure everything is flowing as intended.
There are so many use cases for Integrate.io, whether you’re utilizing your data warehouse for business intelligence
(BI) dashboards and apps, fueling real-time marketing personalization tools, or supercharging your sales teams with detailed customer insights to build a stronger brand.
Get Started Analyzing Your Oracle Data in Minutes
Getting started with Integrate.io is simple. Creating your account takes only a few minutes and, once you’re inside, you’ll immediately see how user-friendly and intuitive our dashboard truly is. You can jump right into the dashboard and look through the prebuilt connectors to take advantage of our no-code platform. We also have countless tutorials to guide you through the process if needed.
Here’s what the typical workflow looks like:
- Pick your source from the integrations page, which could be Oracle or another app.
- Pick your destination, whether Oracle or some other app.
- Use the mapper to select the data you want moved from the source to the destination.
- Define any transformations that should take place and how often you want the data moved.
- That’s it! There are no prerequisites to using Integrate.io. It's easy to connect with Oracle or nearly any other app.
If you need help using Integrate.io, our team is standing by to help. Unlike other platforms that lock help behind a paywall, we offer best-in-class support to all users across plans. That’s another reason Integrate.io is one of the leading platforms of its kind.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Oracle Data Integration?
If you’re looking for a no-code data pipeline platform, Integrate.io
has the tools you need to work efficiently without getting bogged down by complex interfaces or difficult workflows. Some top reasons to choose Integrate.io include:
- Explore detailed tutorials to get your users up and running with Integrate.io in minutes, even if they have no pipeline experience.
- Integrate quickly using the visual builder that lets you see your pipeline in real-time, empowering anyone on your team to move data.
- Utilize templates to easily find and connect to endpoints in the Oracle database and your other favorite apps.
Want to see for yourself what Integrate.io can do? Schedule a demo
today and we’ll show you.
Get started on your Oracle data integration today
Try our one-stop ETL and data integration platform to tap into your Oracle insights today.
Explore our Oracle ETL resources
Check out our latest Oracle-related articles
See similar data sources
Heroku Connect's End Points
Heroku Connect Synchronization of Apps Across Heroku and Salesforce
Heroku Connect allows you to build apps with open source stacks, natively integrate the apps with Postgres, and directly sync them with Salesforce. By integrating your Salesforce data with Heroku Postgres, it's easy to combine the power of the Lightning Platform with Heroku. Heroku Connect makes the process of building apps that bring your data and processes to your users as easy as coding in SQL.
Heroku Connect External Objects
Heroku Connect External Objects let you make your Heroku Postgres database information available inside your Salesforce deployment. This empowers you to synchronize your information across both platforms as you create, read, update, and delete data. By creating sophisticated applications inside Heroku and making the app data available to your Salesforce processes, you'll present a seamless experience in Salesforce, while all of your data stays inside Heroku Postgres. Moreover, configuring Heroku-Salesforce integrations for data pertaining to apps, sensors, customers, and products is a simple, point-and-click process that doesn't require any coding skills. Heroku External Objects combined with Salesforce Connect makes it easy to create a seamless experience across all of your business systems.
Heroku Connect Data Security Compliance
Heroku Shield Connect supports the development of applications that share sensitive data with Salesforce while complying with the strictest data security standards. Safely integrate CRM data, Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), contact information, account data, and custom objects between Heroku apps and Salesforce. Heroku Shield Connect provides an easy pathway for building advanced applications that need to adhere to the most complicated data security regulations, including HIPAA compliance.
Heroku Connect Easy Application Development and Scaling
Through its compatibility with the most popular stacks and programming languages, Heroku Connect facilitates easy application development. Its add-on ecosystem includes your favorite development tools and databases (like New Relic, Mongo, and Redis) so you can use them with the applications you're creating. Through Heroku's proven infrastructure, which currently supports 26 billion daily transactions for massive consumer websites (such as Upworthy and Bonobo) virtually limitless scaling is available for high volume applications.