About Vertica Analytics Platform
Vertica Analytics Platform is a data warehouse management system optimized for large-scale, rapidly-growing datasets. By using a column-oriented architecture (instead of row-oriented), Vertica can offer high-speed query performance for your business intelligence, machine learning, and other query-intensive systems. Vertica is compatible with a variety of cloud data warehouse servers such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and on-premises. The platform also offers its "Eon Mode," which achieves optimum performance by separating computational processes from storage processes. Eon Mode is available when hosting the platform on AWS or when using Pure Storage Flashblade on-premises. Vertica is an open-source product that is free to use up to certain data limitations.
About Microsoft Ads
Integrate.io is a data warehousing integration solution that moves data from Microsoft Ads to a supported data destination for unparalleled data analysis. You don't need to build complex big data pipelines or learn lots of code because Integrate.io's native ETL Microsoft Ads connector does all the hard work for you. Schedule an intro call to learn more.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Microsoft Ads data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Microsoft Ads data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Microsoft Ads data to Snowflake
Move your Microsoft Ads data to MySQL
Vertica Analytics Platform's End Points
Vertica Massively Parallel Processing (MPP)
Through its MPP architecture, Vertica distributes requests across different nodes. This brings the benefit of virtually unlimited linear scalability.
Vertica Column-Oriented Storage
Veritica's column-oriented storage architecture provides faster query performance when managing access to sequential records. This advantage also has the adverse effect of slowing down normal transactional queries like updates, deletes, and single record retrieval.
Vertica Workload Management Automation
With its workload management features, Vertica allows you to automate server recovery, data replication, storage optimization, and query performance tuning.
Vertica Machine Learning Capabilities
Vertica includes a number of machine learning features in-database. These include 'categorization, fitting, and prediction,' which bypasses down-sampling and data movement for faster processing speed. There are also algorithms for logistic regression, linear regression, Naive Bayes classification, k-means clustering, vector machine regression/classification, random forest decision trees, and more.
Vertica In-Built Analytics Features
Through its SQL-based interface, Vertica provides developers with a number of in-built data analytics features such as event-based windowing/sessionization, time-series gap filling, event series joins, pattern matching, geospatial analysis, and statistical computation.
Vertica SQL-Based Interface
Vertica's SQL based interface makes the platform easy to use for the widest range of developers.
Vertica Shared-Nothing Architecture
Vertica's shared-nothing architecture is a strategy that lowers system contention among shared resources. This offers the benefit of slowly lowering system performance when there is a hardware failure.
Vertica High Compression Features
Vertica batches updates to the main store. It also saves columns of homogenous data types in the same place. This helps Vertica achieve high compression for greater processing speeds.
Vertica Kafka and Spark Integrations
Vertica features native integrations for a variety of large-volume data tools. For example, Vertica includes a native integration for Apache Spark, which is a general-purpose distributed data processing engine. It also includes an integration for Apache Kafka, which is a messaging system for large-volume stream processing, metrics collection/monitoring, website activity tracking, log aggregation, data ingestion, and real-time analytics.
Vertica Cloud Platform Compatibility
Vertica runs on a variety of cloud-based platforms including Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, and on-premises. It can also run natively using Hadoop Nodes.
Vertica Programming Interface Compatibility
Vertica is compatible with the most popular programming interfaces such as OLEDB, ADO.NET, ODBC, and JDBC.
Vertica Third-Party Tool Compatibility
A large number of data visualization, business intelligence, and ETL (extract, transform, load) tools offer integrations for Vertica Analytics Platform. For example, Integrate.io's ETL-as-a-service tool offers a native integration to connect with Vertica.
Microsoft Ads's End Points
Table of Contents:
- Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
- ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
- Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
- Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
Integrate.io facilitates a single source of truth by connecting data sources, including Microsoft search ads data, to a supported destination.
- Compare Microsoft Ads product, status, and catalog data with other data sets.
- Identify patterns and trends in Microsoft Ads data for better decision-making.
- Analyze Microsoft Ads data to improve your organization's sales, marketing, customer service, and inventory management outcomes.
Integrate.io removes the pain points of data integration, making it easier for your team to generate business intelligence from Microsoft Ads data. Chat with an expert
to learn more.
ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
Integrate.io streamlines the entire ETL process by seamlessly moving data from a data source like Microsoft Ads to a supported target destination.
- Integrate.io lets you ETL Microsoft Ads data to destinations such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon S3.
- Extract data from Microsoft Ads and load it to a target system while accounting for and removing data inaccuracies for more accurate analytics.
- Integrate.io also performs super-fast Change Data Capture (CDC) when ETLing Microsoft Ads data, helping you improve ad campaigns and achieve your data integration objectives.
Integrate.io helps you ETL Microsoft Ads data to a data destination with its native no-code/low-code connector. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io powers data teams.
Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
Integrate.io extracts, loads, and transforms data from your Microsoft Ads account to multiple destinations. That helps you manage business processes, solve problems, and make smarter decisions.
Examples of Microsoft Ads ETL destinations:
You can then run Microsoft Ads data through business intelligence (BI) tools and view metrics about your organization.
Moving other data to a target destination:
- Connect Microsoft Ads data with Mailchimp in a target system and combine SEM with email marketing and conversion tracking.
- Merge Microsoft Ads data with Salesforce CRM data and use customer relationship information to influence search campaigns.
- Integrate Microsoft Ads data with Shopify data and improve website and landing pages.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. You can integrate Microsoft Ads data with multiple data sources in a target system for sales, marketing, customer service, user experience, inventory management, campaign performance, event tracking, pay-per-click campaigns, and other tasks.
View all Integrate.io connectors
Integrate.io is the data platform built for that facilitates a single source of truth for data-driven companies like yours. Connect Microsoft Ads data with multiple other data sources in a target system and generate unparalleled insights. Speak to our team
to learn why the world’s most successful brands use this platform.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
Moving Big Ads data to a data destination for analytics helps you get more value from Microsoft's SEM platform:
- Monitor requests to upload product offers to Microsoft Ads catalogs and learn whether Microsoft accepts or rejects these offers. You can also view how many offers Microsoft accepts or rejects, helping you improve your acceptance rate.
- Track Microsoft Ads data for specific products in your store and create more targeted advertising campaigns. You can also segment Microsoft Ads data by age group, product type, product condition, and other factors.
- Access Microsoft Ads product catalog data such as catalog IDs and track performance.
- View Microsoft Ads data on powerful dashboards and identify patterns and trends in that data.
Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
After signing up for Integrate.io, you can design and execute Microsoft Ads ETL data pipelines with low-code/no-code connectors. This whole process takes just a few minutes.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
Simplify Data Engineering
No-code/low-code ETL data connectors mean you don't need to assemble an expensive data engineering team to move Microsoft Ads data to a new location. You get enhanced functionality, automation, authentication, and real-time data integration in one platform.
Integrate.io is the data transferring solution for companies like yours that executes ELT, ETL, and ETLT.
Improve Data Compliance
Integrate.io's data connectors help you adhere to data governance legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA. Avoid expensive government penalties for non-compliance when moving Microsoft Ads data.
Superior Customer Service
Contact a member of the Integrate.io team by phone, email, or live chat and access FAQs, docs, and tutorials online.
Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
Integrate.io powers decision-making with its no-code/low-code comprehensive data integration platform. ETL Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) data to your favorite destinations in minutes, and start generating insights now!
14-day ETL trial. No credit card is required
Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Check out our latest Microsoft Ads-related articles:
See similar data sources: