In the realm of data management, Hevo Data, Talend, and Integrate.io stand out, each bringing distinct data integration capabilities.
- Hevo Data offers over 150 SaaS connectors, custom integration, pipeline automation, and robust security features.
- Talend is recognized for its enterprise-focused tools, extensive integrations, and advanced data governance tools.
- Integrate.io emphasizes user-friendliness with a no-code interface, a vast array of connectors, and superior customer support.
While all three platforms prioritize integrations and 24/7 customer support, they differ in their offerings and pricing structures. Hevo Data is budget-friendly, Talend is enterprise-centric, and Integrate.io provides a balanced approach for various business sizes.
Your choice will depend on your specific needs, budget, and preferred features. In this article, we'll compare the features, support, and pricing of Hevo Data, Talend, and Integrate.io to help you decide which is the best data integration platform for your business.
Table of Contents
- What Is Hevo Data?
- What Is Talend?
- What Is Integrate.io?
- Comparison Overview
- Hevo Data vs. Talend vs. Integrate.io: Key Features
- Hevo Data vs. Talend vs. Integrate.io: Which Is Best for You?
What Is Hevo Data?
Rating: 4.3/5 (G2)
Hevo Data is a user-friendly data pipeline platform that recently added integration capabilities. With Hevo Data, users can automatically sync data from multiple sources and set up pipelines that stay updated as data changes.
Key features of Hevo Data include more than 150 pre-built connector options, zero-code ETL, customizable connector builds, and external APIs.
What Is Talend?
Rating: 4.4/5 (G2)
Talend is an enterprise-level data management platform that offers a wide range of solutions and products to its users. For users that need advanced features and capabilities, Talend offers Stitch for no-code data ingestion, the Data Management Platform and Big Data Platform for data management and analytics, and Data Fabric for a cross-platform, enterprise-level data integration solution.
What Is Integrate.io?
Rating: 4.3/5 (G2)
Integrate.io is a no-code data pipeline platform that can be used for ETL, ELT, CDC, data observability, and several other data integration and management tasks. Customers often choose to work with Integrate.io for its low-code/no-code workflows and operations, as well as its extensive and diverse library of connectors.
Compared to its competitors, Integrate.io also particularly shines in the areas of customer experience and support resources, as well as in scalability for both small businesses and larger global organizations.
Hevo Data vs. Talend vs. Integrate.io: Key Features
While Hevo Data, Talend, and Integrate.io all offer some version of a data integration and pipeline solution, each tool offers unique features to its customers. Take a look at the key features of each tool in the sections below.
- More than 150 connector options for SaaS applications
- Option for custom integration builds
- End-to-end pipeline automation with Hevo Pipeline
- Auto-schema mapping and overrides
- Customizable dashboards
- End-to-end encryption and compliance features
- REST API available
- Application and API integration
- Data governance and data integrity management with Talend Trust Score
- Automated data cleaning and profiling
- Stitch for fully automated cloud data pipelines
- 140+ data connectors and sources for Stitch and 1,000+ connectors for Talend Data Integration
- API design, testing, and creation for Data Fabric
- No-code, drag-and-drop approach to ETL and reverse ETL with more than 220 transformations
- Low-code data aggregation with rich expression language and Cron expression builder, advanced API access, and webhooks for customization
- Hundreds of ELT and CDC data connectors, including a bi-directional connection with Salesforce
- Auto-schema mapping for pipeline automation
- REST API generation capabilities
- Role-based access controls
- Custom scripting in PHP, Python, Python 3, and Node.JS
- Data observability monitoring and alerts
All three of these products offer assorted integrations, primarily through connectors, APIs, and some direct partnerships with other organizations. Take a look at how their integrations compare below.
Through its library of plug-and-play connectors, users have easy access to more than 150 integrations across marketing, sales and support, product, finance and accounting, and engineering analytics tools. Database and file system integrations are also available.
If you're unable to find the integration option that you require, Hevo gives users the ability to request an integration so it can be custom-built. The main data destinations Hevo Data supports include Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Databricks, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Azure Synapse Analytics, Firebolt, MySQL, and MySQL Amazon Aurora.
Talend's available integration options all depend on which product(s) you choose to use. Talend Data Fabric users have the most comprehensive integration access and options. This includes access to Talend Data Integration and its more than 1,000 connectors and components; pre-built access to several cloud and storage service provider platforms; and access to Stitch, a data ingestion tool with more than 140 data extraction source options.
Talend's closest technology partners are Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Databricks, Google, and Cloudera. Talend also extends a vast partner network to its customers, with a mixture of cloud partners, data partners, and systems integrators in its network.
Integrate.io's connector library offers hundreds of options that span across common and more specialized business applications. Integrate.io integrations focus on database, cloud storage, cloud service, analytics, advertising, logging, and BI tool connector options.
Integrate.io customers come from all different backgrounds, but they most frequently use the platform's integration capabilities for customer success, software development, finance, marketing, product, sales, and support use cases. These connectors require no coding to set up.
All three vendors offer 24/7 customer support, though Hevo Data has its limitations and Talend support resources come at an additional cost. Learn more about how customer support works for each vendor below.
Hevo Data offers guided and self-service customer support options to its users. Free plan users have access to 24/7 email support; Starter plan users have access to 24/7 email and live chat support; and Business users have access to both of these options as well as premium support and a dedicated account team.
For self-service resources, Hevo Documentation is where most users start. The documentation covers everything from getting started to account management. Plus, a glossary and release notes are available for users who need more general guidance. Additional support and learning resources include videos, blogs, resource guides, API docs, and tutorials.
Although Talend offers some self-service customer support options, most support is provided through paid customer support plans and Talend Success services. Through Talend Success services, users can pay for tiered support packages that include customer success management through an implementation partnership, partners and professional service vendors, and 24/7 technical support.
Regardless of which Talend Success service tier you choose, training and product updates from Talend Academy are included at no additional cost. Other self-service support options include the Knowledge Center, white papers, webinars, and the vendor's blog.
In all of its products and package tiers, Integrate.io provides some level of customer support services to users. For example, all ETL and reverse ETL customers get access to a dedicated solutions engineer. Users also receive 24/7 support via email, phone, and chat, and at least 30 days of tailored onboarding support.
Unlike most other major data management and integration providers, Integrate.io's agent-based customer support resources are available for all working budgets. Combined with its 24/7 responsiveness, Integrate.io is one of the most highly rated vendors for customer support in this space.
Hevo Data, Talend, and Integrate.io run the gamut of software pricing. While Hevo Data is more catered to small-business requirements and budgets, Talend is known for its pricier enterprise costs. Integrate.io tends to fall somewhere in the middle, though several Integrate.io products are similarly priced to Hevo Data.
Hevo Data is available in the following three pricing packages:
- Free: $0 per month for up to five users, 1 million free events, and 50 selected connectors.
- Starter: Starting at $239 per month, billed annually, for 5 million events and unlimited users.
- Business: Custom quotes are available upon request.
Talend pricing details are not transparently covered on its pricing page for the Data Management Platform, Big Data Platform, or Data Fabric.
Pricing for Stitch starts at $1,000 per year for 5 million rows per month. Prospective buyers will need to contact sales directly for pricing information on other products.
Integrate.io believes in delivering value and scalability. Its pricing structure is designed to match your business's growth:
- ETL & Reverse ETL: Starting at just $15,000 annually, this includes multiple connectors to help streamline your data processes. As your needs grow, additional connectors are available at a nominal cost.
- ELT & CDC: This pocket-friendly option starts at $159 per month (billed annually). Overages are transparent, priced at $49 per million rows, allowing you to scale without surprises.
- API Generation: For those seeking database API generation and management, the base product is competitively priced at $18,000.
- Data Observability: A testament to their commitment to transparency and value, this tool is available for free.
- DWH Insights: Explore the Essentials plan, also available at no cost.
Remember, investing in Integrate.io is an investment in streamlining and optimizing your data processes, potentially leading to significant savings and increased efficiency in the long run.
Hevo Data vs. Talend vs. Integrate.io: Which Is Best for You?
Depending on your budget and business requirements, any one of these data integration solutions could be the right fit for your team. Hevo Data is a favorite for small businesses due to its affordability and simple interface. Talend wins over many enterprise users with its product variety and extensive capabilities.
However, if you're looking for an affordable, low-code/no-code solution that can scale from small business to enterprise-level data management requirements, Integrate.io is the best solution. In general, Integrate.io offers the best balance of usability and high functionality for businesses of all sizes and experience levels.
Experience No-Code Integration With Integrate.io
Integrate.io provides its customers with an extensive library of connectors, an intuitive interface with no-code automation and capabilities, and a variety of other features that focus on creating a better user experience. Interested in learning more about Integrate.io? Book a demo with our team today.
What Is Data Integration?
Data integration is the process of unifying and consolidating different applications and data sources so business users can analyze all data from a single location. Data integration tools frequently support data ingestion, cleaning, and other organizational data management tasks as well.
What Are the Key Differences Between Hevo Data vs. Talend vs. Integrate.io?
Hevo Data offers limited data integration and pipeline features, but its product is easy to use and comes at a lower cost than most other solutions. Talend has a wide variety of data integration and management solutions that provide enterprise-level functionality and features but with a more complicated, outdated user interface and higher prices.
Integrate.io's portfolio is similar to Talend in its diversity and similar to Hevo Data in its focus on no-code features and general ease of use. However, it differentiates itself with excellent customer support and its focus on the midmarket audience's needs.