While traditional ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) collects data within a centralized data warehouse, reverse ETL flips the target and destination of the standard ETL process. This allows information to be pushed out of data warehouses and into powerful third-party operational systems that can provide better analytics and reporting services.
With the Integrate.io platform and its ETL tools, all information is sent between warehouses and third-party operational systems in an efficient and secure manner. Read on to learn more about Reverse ETL and how it can push data to Hubspot from your company’s data warehouse.
Table of Contents
What Is Reverse ETL?
Traditional ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) is a data integration process that collects data from multiple sources and moves it into a centralized data warehouse. Reverse ETL, in contrast, pushes information out of your data warehouse and into third-party operational systems.
Related Reading: How Does ETL Work?
Benefits of Reverse ETL
Reverse ETL offers companies significant benefits for efficiently and safely moving information out of data warehouses and into third-party operational systems like Hubspot. Some of the top benefits of using reverse ETL to push data include:
- Simplifies connections between data warehouses and applications: Creating complex data pipelines can be very challenging and time-consuming. When companies use reverse ETL to move data, they save time on data management as information can easily be transferred back and forth between their data warehouse and any third-party operational system.
- Keeps data safe and secure across data pipelines: Reverse ETL is also great for maintaining privacy as data is sent and received between systems as they move along complex data pipelines. ETL solutions allow companies to see exactly how their data is moving without giving information away to anyone else.
- Saves time by moving data more efficiently: Reverse ETL simply saves move time by moving data more efficiently between systems. This efficiency of data movement allows development teams to focus on other projects.
- Creates a better record system for data movement: Using reverse ETL is also beneficial as it allows workers to have more direct access to information, helping them to make better and more well-informed decisions for the company.
Related Reading: ETL & Data Warehousing Explained: ETL Tool Basics
Using Reverse ETL to Push Data to Hubspot
Reverse ETL has many benefits, like allowing companies to sync their data from their data warehouse to third-party operational systems. One popular third-party operational system is Hubspot.
What Is Hubspot?
The services Hubspot offers are centered around tools that help companies refocus marketing efforts into inbound marketing. By utilizing Hubspot, companies can create content that attracts more leads, specifically online users who have already shown an interest in the company’s products and services or similar ones.
When integrating Integrate.io and Hubspot, there are multiple benefits and endpoints. Some of these include:
- Hubspot Campaigns: This allows you to see stats on email campaigns like how many emails were sent, delivered, or opened.
- Hubspot Contacts: This allows you to easily retrieve and track customer contact information like name, email, and ID.
- Hubspot Contact List: This allows you to automatically group your customer contacts together based on criteria.
- Hubspot Subscriptions: This allows you to see customers who are subscribed, those who have unsubscribed, and those reporting emails as spam.
- Hubspot Email Events: This allows you to track the activity on individual emails.
- Hubspot Companies: This allows you to create a company entity and directly track its data.
- Hubspot Deals: This allows you to directly track the progress of a deal in your Hubspot pipeline, allowing you to see which contacts and companies are associated with a specific deal.
Overall, Hubspot offers access to extremely powerful marketing tools which can greatly benefit any company’s marketing campaigns and conversion rates. Therefore, finding methods to easily move company data between Hubspot and data warehouses is extremely beneficial. One of the best ways to push information out of the data warehouse and into the Hubspot is through reverse ETL.
Related Reading: Real-Time ETL: Evolving from Batch ETL to Streaming Pipelines
How Integrate.io Can Help
The Integrate.io platform has all the ETL and data integration tools you need to easily and securely connect your data warehouse to any useful third-party operational system. With Integrate.io, it’s never been easier to integrate powerful ETL workflows into your company.
Are you ready to learn more about how Integrate.io can help with reverse ETL and connections to third-party operational systems? Contact our team today to schedule a 14-day demo or pilot and see how we can help you reach your goals.