Connect REST data to a single source of truth
Want to integrate marketing data from disparate sources? Integrate.io lets you call up data from a marketing data source with a REST API and move REST data to a supported warehouse. That provides a single source of truth for the marketing data in your organization. Integrate.io's REST API connector facilitates this process, allowing you to create quick connections that support your data integration objectives.
- Move REST data used by your marketing team to a data warehouse and benefit from a single data reference point. You can compare marketing data with other data sets in a centralized cloud-based location and generate insights about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
- Run this data through BI tools such as Looker and Microsoft Power BI. You can view metrics on dashboards, summaries, charts, and other data visualizations and share insights with your marketing department and stakeholders.
- Integrate.io's REST API connector lets marketing companies focus on data analysis rather than wasting time on data integration.
Many times, it's not necessary for marketers to use a REST API connector to move data to a warehouse for analytics. Integrate.io has pre-built connectors for popular services such as Salesforce, Shopify, Mailchimp, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and more. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io provides ongoing value for marketers.
Move data from REST sources quickly
Data teams no longer have to grapple with complex data. Integrate.io's REST API connector shares the principles of RESTful architecture, but teams can still use this connector for various scenarios and execute data integration in a quick timeframe. Here's how data professionals can use the REST API connector:
- Provide any authentication details to verify the identity of a REST API invoker. (Integrate.io's connector is capable of API authentication methods such as API keys, OAuth access tokens, and the basic HTTP authentication scheme).
- Define the components of an HTTP request. These components include URLs, headers, and method types.
- Choose the fields you want to reproduce from the API response.
It's that simple! Integrate.io streamlines data integration with its REST API connector, removing much of the hard work for data teams. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about the REST API connection process and how it benefits your business.
Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
Integrate.io's REST API connector comes with features such as rate limiting, pagination schemes, and JSON path expression. Moving data from a source to a destination via this connector has never been easier!
Simplify data integration projects
Integrate.io's REST API connector helps you fetch the data you need if you have internal systems without an exposed database layer.
Scale your data integration projects up and down with Integrate.io's REST API connector.
Contact an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when creating pipelines or troubleshooting an issue. The Integrate.io website has additional resources such as docs, tutorials, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
In addition to its REST API connector, Integrate.io performs a wide range of data integration methods, such as ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL. In addition, the no-code data pipeline platform's super-fast change data capture (CDC) capabilities help you identify database changes in real or near-real time.
Integrate.io offers constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for data integration, providing peace of mind in an increasingly-dangerous security landscape.