Actionable marketing dashboards are a key to any marketing campaign. To get the most out of your campaign, it’s important to choose the marketing dashboard that will best fit your business goals. Read on to learn more about actionable marketing dashboards, what makes a good marketing dashboard, and discover 20 examples of marketing dashboards filled with valuable insights.
Table of Contents
- What is an Actionable Marketing Dashboard?
- Examples of Actionable Marketing Dashboards
- How Integrate.io Can Help
What is an Actionable Marketing Dashboard?
Today, marketing dashboards are essential tools for every type of marketing campaign imaginable. A marketing dashboard displays key marketing metrics and KPIs or Key Performance Indicators visually. Actionable marketing dashboards are designed in a way that makes it easy for marketers to analyze and pull important data and insights from the dashboard. Ultimately, the goal with actionable marketing dashboards is to have a real-time view of your marketing campaign efforts and performance.
Related Reading: The 7 Best Reporting Tools for 2021
What Makes a Good Marketing Dashboard?
While marketing dashboards are extremely useful tools, not all marketing dashboards are created equally. It’s important to choose a marketing dashboard that will best suit your business and marketing goals in order to get the most out of it for your marketing campaign. The following are some criteria that you should be on the lookout for when deciding if a marketing dashboard is credible and if it will suit the needs of your marketing campaign:
- Content Benchmarks: Any marketing dashboard you utilize should have content benchmarks. Knowing what your benchmarks are is essential for understanding how your campaign and different types of content within that campaign have performed over a specific amount of time.
- Real-Time KPI Monitoring: As discussed, KPIs or Key Performance Indicators are essential in marketing campaigns. Depending on what type of marketing dashboard you are utilizing and what your campaign goal is, the KPIs that you are measuring will vary. However, it’s important to know what each campaign’s KPIs are, and it is extremely useful to have real-time data while monitoring these specific KPIs.
- Traffic Trends: Another useful tool in any good marketing dashboard is the ability to measure traffic trends. Having access to accurate traffic trends is helpful when gathering data and computing if trends are up or down for the week, month, or year. Being able to see if organic traffic is trending down over a specific period allows you to comb over the data and better determine what needs to be done to repair the situation in a timely manner.
- Engagement Metrics: Every good marketing dashboard should also provide detailed engagement metrics. This data allows you to see elements like your bounce rate and time-on-page. Knowing this information will help you adjust your marketing campaign strategy if you are receiving a good deal of traffic but not seeing a good conversion rate.
- Proof of ROI: The final important tool that every good marketing dashboard should have is the ability to prove ROI or Return on Investment. This will allow you to prove the value of your campaign and its content, helping you to better understand what type of marketing content is helping you convert the most traffic into sales.
Related Reading: The 10 Best Salesforce ETL Tools
Examples of Actionable Marketing Dashboards
According to Google, 89% of marketers measure their campaigns using key metrics to aid decision-making. For marketers, the best way to obtain these key metrics is through actionable marketing dashboards that are tailored to the needs of their marketing campaign. Ultimately, marketing dashboards provide you with the clearest view of your ROI and overall marketing efforts. There are a number of different marketing dashboards available today. Each marketing dashboard is tailored to specific marketing needs and outcomes. Check out 20 of the most common actionable marketing dashboards below.
1. Dashboard for Marketing Performance
2. Dashboard for Digital Marketing
3. Dashboard for SEO Analytics
4. Dashboard for eCommerce Marketing
5. Dashboard for Web Analytics
6. Dashboard for Social Media
7. Dashboard for Google AdWords Campaigns
8. Dashboard for YouTube Ads
9. Dashboard for Email Marketing
10. Dashboard for CMO Marketing
11. Dashboard for Enterprise Marketing
12. Dashboard for Online Marketing
13. Dashboard for Sales Pipeline
14. Dashboard for Inbound Leads
15. Dashboard for Account-Based Marketing
16. Dashboard for Marketing Contribution
17. Dashboard for Customer Experience Analysis
18. Dashboard for Customer Lifecycle Analysis
19. Dashboards for Standalone BI
20. Dashboards for B2B Marketing
Related Reading: Top 17 Business Intelligence Tools Of 2021
How Integrate.io Can Help
With Integrate.io data integration tools, marketers can integrate their collected data across multiple platforms. The ability to integrate data across multiple platforms provides a clearer picture of all marketing efforts, allowing marketers to make more sound decisions moving forward in their campaigns. Ultimately, Integrate.io has the tools to help you seamlessly collect data for all of your marketing needs. The best part is Integrate.io’s no coding platform is perfect for marketers simply looking for an easy and efficient way to integrate data.
Are you ready to discover how Integrate.io can help you with your marketing campaigns? Contact our team today to schedule a 14-day demo or pilot and see how we can help you reach your goals.