AskNicely is a survey tool that allows users to collect and act on real-time customer feedback using the net promoter score (NPS) framework. This helps them accurately understand their performance and increase their customer retention, reviews, and referrals.
AS400 is a computer system with an embedded database from IBM that dates back to 1988. The IBM AS/400 system was once popular with small and medium businesses but now lacks the functionality and features of modern data platforms like IBM Db2, rendering it ineffective for many users.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your AskNicely data to Amazon Redshift
Load your AskNicely data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your AskNicely data to Snowflake
Move your AskNicely data to MySQL
Bring all your AS400 data to Amazon Redshift
Load your AS400 data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your AS400 data to Snowflake
Move your AS400 data to MySQL
AskNicely's End Points
Use simple one-touch surveys to generate valuable customer feedback. Then, use this information to create and track your Net Promoter Score (NPS) based on product, channel, rep, etc. This can help provide customer analytics both within AskNicely and in other data sources.
Utilize the survey information both to better interact with your customers and to empower your team. With the survey results, your whole company can gain an accurate understanding of customer experience and your team can take immediate action to drive retention, upgrades, reviews and referrals.
Use your NPS to track your performance over time and see the impact that your marketing and sales campaigns are actually having on customer intent.
Increase the number of customer responses with AskNicely’s automations and optimizations. Then, integrate this customer feedback with other relevant data sources to get a comprehensive overview of your customers and improve your long-term business strategies.
View important metrics for your account like your NPS and the percentage of your respondents that had positive or negative survey responses. This provides a broader view of your survey performance that can help you determine your overall business performance.
AS400's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from AS400 quickly
- Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
- Get started on AS400 data integration
- Explore our AS400 resources
- See similar data sources
Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
The most popular use case
for AS400 data integration is moving data from the legacy system to IBM Db2, which provides database and data warehouse capabilities. Transferring data from AS400 to Db2 can generate a single source of truth and help you analyze and visualize data used for marketing. Integrate.io executes this process by extracting and loading data from AS400 with its ETL connector.
- Moving AS400 data to Db2 provides a single reference point for marketing data.
- You can also load marketing data from other platforms to Db2 and access this critical information in one central location.
- After loading marketing data in Db2, you can push it through BI tools and learn more about customers, e-commerce transactions, and campaigns on real-time dashboards, summaries, and other data visualizations. Share metrics and key performance indicators with stakeholders for improved marketing performance.
Manually extracting and loading data can involve data pipelining, advanced coding, Java, authentication, queues, and validation. Integrate.io removes these pain points by automating the data integration process with its incredible range of connectors. Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io to discover more about integrating data between AS400 and Db2.
ETL data from AS400 quickly
Because AS400 is such an old system — like IBM iSeries and other ancestors of IBM i — data teams might spend weeks or months manually creating data pipelines for Db2 integration. Integrate.io's AS400 connector takes all the hard work out of this process, freeing up resources for team members.
- Integrate.io extracts data from AS400 and places it in a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline loads AS400 to Db2 via its SSL connector.
- Benefit from Db2's high availability, modernization, storage, analytics, disaster recovery, and database replication features.
Once you load AS400 data into Db2, you can also use its warehouse capabilities to generate insights in BI tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI. That can improve decision-making in your organization and spur business growth.
Alternatively, you can pull data into AS400 if you still rely on this legacy system for business purposes. Integrate.io's bi-directional ETL connector lets you use AS400 as a data destination and a source. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discover how Integrate.io's AS400 connection satisfies your data-driven needs.
Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
Integrate.io's AS400 connection integrates data on your terms. This means you no longer have to create complex data pipelines or expand your data team to improve data management in your organization.
Examples of Integrate.io AS400 data integrations
- Transfer AS400 data to IBM Db2
- Pull data into AS400 from sources
Ready to start your AS400 data journey? Try Integrate.io yourself
for free for 14 days and experience its simple user interface.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
Integrate.io's customers who extract and load data from AS400 to Db2 benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io removes data silos from AS400, allowing customers to move data sets to Db2 for powerful performance and analytics. By eliminating silos, businesses can improve data visibility and quality and learn more about internal processes.
- Integrate.io's streamlined workflows automate AS400 integration by managing and preparing data sets. Data teams don't need to build pipelines from scratch and can focus on other tasks.
- Moving data from AS400 to Db2 via Integrate.io can improve compliance with data governance regulations. The newer IBM system allows customers to adhere to GDPR, CCPA, and other standards and avoid expensive government penalties for data protection non-compliance.
- Integrate.io's pre-built connector for AS400 removes human error during data integration. That results in better delivery outcomes for data teams and improves business processes.
Get started moving data in minutes
Moving data from AS400 to Db2 starts now! Enter a few details about your use case on a simple form and talk to an expert
about the integration process. Integrate.io can help you decide on the best ways to transfer AS400 data to Db2 and provide all the guidance and resources you need.
Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
Talk to an Integrate.io team member via phone, email, or chat at any time. You can also access online resources, tutorials, and docs.
Change data capture
Integrate.io also performs fast change data capture (CDC), helping you discover database changes instantly and removing the need for bulk load updating.
Integrate.io's pre-built connectors can move data to/from systems other than AS400. Find connections for relational databases, transactional databases, web services, business applications, SaaS tools, ERP systems, CRM systems, and Db2 itself.
REST API connector
Integrate.io has a wide range of connectors for sources and destinations, and you can also create your own if you don't see one listed for your use case using the platform's REST API connector, which can fetch data from almost any source that has a REST API.
Get started on AS400 data integration
Moving data out of AS400 is now possible with Integrate.io's
new connector. Extract and load AS400 data into Db2 for enhanced performance, storage, and analytics and revolutionize data integration in your business. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our AS400 resources
Here are some extra resources for AS400-related system integration: