About Google BigQuery
BigQuery is a serverless cloud-based petabyte-scale data warehouse available as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Part of the Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery manages, queries, and analyzes your data using machine learning, helping you generate intelligence about your business.
Bill.com is an automated accounts receivable solution that allows you to send recurring invoices to your customers, deliver automatic overdue notices, track the status of invoice payments, and accept flat-rate ACH payments. The platform integrates seamlessly with other business solutions like Sage Intacct, Quickbooks, Zero, and NetSuite to streamline data entry tasks, boost accounting accuracy, and achieve more efficient account reconciliations.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Bill.com data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Bill.com data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Bill.com data to Snowflake
Move your Bill.com data to MySQL
Google BigQuery's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect your data with Google BigQuery for a single source of truth
- ETL data to BigQuery in minutes
- Integrate.io has the BigQuery data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with our BigQuery data connectors
- Get started analyzing data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your BigQuery data integration?
- Get started on your BigQuery data integration today
- Explore our BigQuery ETL resources
- Check out our latest BigQuery-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect your data with Google BigQuery for a single source of truth
Integrate.io provides a single source of truth for your marketing efforts by moving data from disparate sources in your organization to the BigQuery data warehouse. These sources include databases, apps, SaaS tools, ecommerce platforms, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Using BigQuery as your one source of truth lets you store marketing data from multiple sources in a centralized cloud-based location. That means you can access (and query) massive datasets without expensive hardware and infrastructure.
- Inputting data into BigQuery lets you analyze that data for more successful marketing outcomes. BigQuery's machine learning capabilities generate real-time analytics about customers, campaigns, and marketing pipelines.
- After ETLing marketing data to BigQuery, you can run it through BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI. Use this business intelligence to increase awareness about products and services, segment customers, and increase sales in your business.
Moving data to BigQuery is a complicated process requiring advanced data engineering knowledge. Integrate.io can ETL data to Google's data warehouse without you worrying about data integration tasks like SQL, JSON, OAuth, permissions, authentication, templates, and cloud storage. Remove the pain points of data integration with Integrate's BigQuery connection, and start ETLing your data today! Alternatively, you can ELT data to BigQuery without any complicated workflows. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about BigQuery data integration.
ETL data to BigQuery in minutes
Integrate.io extracts data from a source, transforms it into the correct data format, and loads it into Google's cloud warehouse. This process removes the challenges of integrating data with BigQuery and can take just a few minutes to execute — much quicker than manual pipeline-building!
- Integrate.io's native connector extracts data from a database, CRM, ERP, or other data source.
- Integrate.io transforms data for BigQuery data analysis.
- Integrate.io loads data into BigQuery.
- You can then move BigQuery datasets through BI tools and generate insights about your business for enhanced decision-making!
You can repeat this process with multiple data sources and unify all the data in your organization inside BigQuery.
Integrate.io's ETL connector for BigQuery multiplies your data team's outcomes and gives you more value from your data. Integrate.io also supports ELT, Reverse ETL, data warehouse insights, and data observability. You can even benefit from super-fast CDC, allowing you to identify database changes as they occur and get more visibility into your most up-to-date data sets. Schedule an ETL trial set-up meeting
today and evolve your data stack.
Integrate.io has the BigQuery data integrations you need
Integrate.io moves data to BigQuery for unified reporting and deep insights.
Examples of Integrate.io BigQuery integrations
View more BigQuery integrations
Integrate.io is the no-code data pipeline platform that ETLs (and ELTs) data from multiple sources to BigQuery without a steep learning curve. Integrate data in a jargon-free environment and free up resources for your hard-working data team! Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with our BigQuery data connectors
ETLing data to BigQuery with Integrate.io streamlines the entire data integration process from extraction to analysis.
- Remove the data silos in your organization that prevent you from generating business intelligence and making business decisions.
- Create a 360-degree view of data in your organization in a single cloud-based location.
- Remove inaccuracies and errors when ETLing data to BigQuery. Integrate.io's native connector lets you spend more time on analysis than fixing pipelines.
- Scale your business needs with Integrate.io's flexible BigQuery connector. You can choose the information you want to move to Google's cloud data warehouse and hold back the data you don't need.
- Integrate.io's simple user interface makes it easy to move data from one location to another. You can also benefit from drag-and-drop point-and-click functionality!
- After running data through BI tools, you can share data insights on dashboards and reports with team members and stakeholders.
Get started analyzing data in minutes
Integrte.io's ETL sign-up process takes just a few minutes. Enter a few details on a simple form and talk to an expert
who can help you decide the best methods for your BigQuery data integration use case. Even if you lack lots of data engineering experience, Integrate.io can help!
Why choose Integrate.io for your BigQuery data integration?
Customize data integration notifications
While other platforms might bombard you with notifications, Integrate.io lets you choose the data integration alerts you want to receive.
Integrate.io takes security seriously! Benefit from encryption, field-level data hashing, and other data security protocols when moving data to BigQuery and other target destinations.
Integrate.io helps you comply with data governance regulations such as GDPR and CCPA when transferring data to a target location such as Google BigQuery. Avoid expensive government fines for non-compliance!
Contact a member of the Integrate.io team via phone, email, or live chat. You can also access tutorials, guides, and FAQ pages on the Integrate.io website when troubleshooting issues.
REST API connector
Can't find a connector for your data integration project? Build your own connectors with Integrate.io and move data to your desired destination.
Get started on your BigQuery data integration today
ETLing data to Google BigQuery has never been so easy! Integrate.io's native BigQuery connector automates complex data integration tasks, providing a simple and seamless integration experience. Sign up for an ETL trial
Explore our BigQuery ETL resources
Here are some additional resources about integrating data with Google BigQuery.
Check out our latest BigQuery-related articles
Bill.com's End Points
Bill.com Payment Methods
Bill.com allows you to bill and process payments through the most popular methods. The platform supports ACH (Automated Clearing House), which is an electronic payments network that's particularly useful for processing large volumes of payments, particularly B2B payments. It also supports payments from credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, wire transfer, and old-fashioned paper checks so vendors can choose the payment method they prefer.
Bill.com Invoice Management and Invoice Generation
Bill.com's invoice management features allow you to capture invoices through automatic scanning and other import methods. By automatically scanning and coding invoices, matching invoices with purchase orders in Quickbooks is a snap. The platform also provides an online portal through which your suppliers can submit invoices, and allows for the delivery of a repository of AP documents, like POs and invoices. In addition, Bill.com includes a host of customizable invoice templates, tools to preschedule the automatic generation and sending of invoices, and technology that convert your invoices into different formats like PDF.
Bill.com Remote Mobile Access
Access to Bill.com is available remotely from an iPad, laptop, or smartphone with an internet connection. This eliminates the need to carry physical checks or invoices on the go, and it allows you to pay bills from anywhere with the Bill.com app. Finally, Bill.com gives you the ability to create reminders and alerts at specific intervals regarding bills that need your approval.
Bill.com Quickbook Synchronization
With Bill.com's Quickbook synchronization features, you won't have as many data entry tasks and you'll reduce the chances of human error in bookkeeping. Any invoice payments in the Bill.com system will reconcile automatically with your Quickbooks records.
Bill.com Analytics Features
Bill.com offers a variety of analytics features to provide statistics and metrics on your billing and invoices. The platform tracks your invoices according to the due date to identify any overdue payments. You can also keep track of KPIs like erroneous payments and time to process invoices. Bill.com analytics features let you monitor cashflow by looking at incoming and outgoing cash figures.