About Google BigQuery
BigQuery is a serverless cloud-based petabyte-scale data warehouse available as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Part of the Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery manages, queries, and analyzes your data using machine learning, helping you generate intelligence about your business.
According to the platform's marketing literature, GoodData's powers '50% of Fortune 500 companies, over 80,000 businesses, and millions of concurrent users.' With its motto, 'analytics for everyone,' the solution offers an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop analytics interface so anyone across your organization — regardless of their tech knowledge — can set up dashboards and explore business insights to collaborate with team members and make better decisions. The platform also includes out-of-the-box and customizable machine learning algorithms for advanced forecasting and analytics. Moreover, because GoodData can process large, complex, and siloed datasets, this BI solution can scale to handle virtually any size demand.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your GoodData data to Amazon Redshift
Load your GoodData data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your GoodData data to Snowflake
Move your GoodData data to MySQL
Google BigQuery's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect your data with Google BigQuery for a single source of truth
- ETL data to BigQuery in minutes
- Integrate.io has the BigQuery data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with our BigQuery data connectors
- Get started analyzing data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your BigQuery data integration?
- Get started on your BigQuery data integration today
- Explore our BigQuery ETL resources
- Check out our latest BigQuery-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect your data with Google BigQuery for a single source of truth
Integrate.io provides a single source of truth for your marketing efforts by moving data from disparate sources in your organization to the BigQuery data warehouse. These sources include databases, apps, SaaS tools, ecommerce platforms, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Using BigQuery as your one source of truth lets you store marketing data from multiple sources in a centralized cloud-based location. That means you can access (and query) massive datasets without expensive hardware and infrastructure.
- Inputting data into BigQuery lets you analyze that data for more successful marketing outcomes. BigQuery's machine learning capabilities generate real-time analytics about customers, campaigns, and marketing pipelines.
- After ETLing marketing data to BigQuery, you can run it through BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI. Use this business intelligence to increase awareness about products and services, segment customers, and increase sales in your business.
Moving data to BigQuery is a complicated process requiring advanced data engineering knowledge. Integrate.io can ETL data to Google's data warehouse without you worrying about data integration tasks like SQL, JSON, OAuth, permissions, authentication, templates, and cloud storage. Remove the pain points of data integration with Integrate's BigQuery connection, and start ETLing your data today! Alternatively, you can ELT data to BigQuery without any complicated workflows. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about BigQuery data integration.
ETL data to BigQuery in minutes
Integrate.io extracts data from a source, transforms it into the correct data format, and loads it into Google's cloud warehouse. This process removes the challenges of integrating data with BigQuery and can take just a few minutes to execute — much quicker than manual pipeline-building!
- Integrate.io's native connector extracts data from a database, CRM, ERP, or other data source.
- Integrate.io transforms data for BigQuery data analysis.
- Integrate.io loads data into BigQuery.
- You can then move BigQuery datasets through BI tools and generate insights about your business for enhanced decision-making!
You can repeat this process with multiple data sources and unify all the data in your organization inside BigQuery.
Integrate.io's ETL connector for BigQuery multiplies your data team's outcomes and gives you more value from your data. Integrate.io also supports ELT, Reverse ETL, data warehouse insights, and data observability. You can even benefit from super-fast CDC, allowing you to identify database changes as they occur and get more visibility into your most up-to-date data sets. Schedule an ETL trial set-up meeting
today and evolve your data stack.
Integrate.io has the BigQuery data integrations you need
Integrate.io moves data to BigQuery for unified reporting and deep insights.
Examples of Integrate.io BigQuery integrations
View more BigQuery integrations
Integrate.io is the no-code data pipeline platform that ETLs (and ELTs) data from multiple sources to BigQuery without a steep learning curve. Integrate data in a jargon-free environment and free up resources for your hard-working data team! Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with our BigQuery data connectors
ETLing data to BigQuery with Integrate.io streamlines the entire data integration process from extraction to analysis.
- Remove the data silos in your organization that prevent you from generating business intelligence and making business decisions.
- Create a 360-degree view of data in your organization in a single cloud-based location.
- Remove inaccuracies and errors when ETLing data to BigQuery. Integrate.io's native connector lets you spend more time on analysis than fixing pipelines.
- Scale your business needs with Integrate.io's flexible BigQuery connector. You can choose the information you want to move to Google's cloud data warehouse and hold back the data you don't need.
- Integrate.io's simple user interface makes it easy to move data from one location to another. You can also benefit from drag-and-drop point-and-click functionality!
- After running data through BI tools, you can share data insights on dashboards and reports with team members and stakeholders.
Get started analyzing data in minutes
Integrte.io's ETL sign-up process takes just a few minutes. Enter a few details on a simple form and talk to an expert
who can help you decide the best methods for your BigQuery data integration use case. Even if you lack lots of data engineering experience, Integrate.io can help!
Why choose Integrate.io for your BigQuery data integration?
Customize data integration notifications
While other platforms might bombard you with notifications, Integrate.io lets you choose the data integration alerts you want to receive.
Integrate.io takes security seriously! Benefit from encryption, field-level data hashing, and other data security protocols when moving data to BigQuery and other target destinations.
Integrate.io helps you comply with data governance regulations such as GDPR and CCPA when transferring data to a target location such as Google BigQuery. Avoid expensive government fines for non-compliance!
Contact a member of the Integrate.io team via phone, email, or live chat. You can also access tutorials, guides, and FAQ pages on the Integrate.io website when troubleshooting issues.
REST API connector
Can't find a connector for your data integration project? Build your own connectors with Integrate.io and move data to your desired destination.
Get started on your BigQuery data integration today
ETLing data to Google BigQuery has never been so easy! Integrate.io's native BigQuery connector automates complex data integration tasks, providing a simple and seamless integration experience. Sign up for an ETL trial
Explore our BigQuery ETL resources
Here are some additional resources about integrating data with Google BigQuery.
Check out our latest BigQuery-related articles
GoodData's End Points
GoodData Analytics, Dashboards, Visualizations
GoodData features dashboards that you can easily embed into your desktop or mobile applications, so your business insights and visualizations are accessible wherever you need them to be. The platform includes customizable, interactive visualizations and drag-and-drop analytics and discovery tools. It also features easy-to-set-up machine-learning algorithms for forecasting and better decision-making.
GoodData Embedded Analytics
GoodData allows you to tailor each of your customer's experiences with personalized, embedded analytics and data models. By putting more power into your customers' hands, the platform lets your more tech-savvy users design and publish their own reports, dashboards, and visual presentations. Moreover, after developing new analytical features, you can distribute updates seamlessly across tens of thousands of users at once, or you can centrally manage distribution and customize the updates and features that different product audiences receive.
GoodData Data Ingestion at Scale
GoodData's fault-tolerant data pipeline enables high-speed ingestion of terabytes of information for tens of thousands of users. The platform also helps you respond to issues through constant monitoring and alerts that integrate with your incident response systems. GoodData's pre-built modules for data ingestion, transformation, and distribution offer time-saving advantages. Set up your data transformations in SQL and JDBC, and modify GoodData's pre-built modules with Python, Ruby, and Java SDKs.
GoodData is an enterprise-level solution that offers reliable, real-time processing and insights at scale — no matter how many clients — with a capacity to handle virtually any size dataset.
GoodData Security and Compliance
GoodData offers the latest in data security technologies and risk management features so any size company can meet its industry's compliance and information security requirements. GoodData's Security Shield system is the platform's basic-level security offering, which adheres to standard best practices for cloud-based data protection, including ISO 27001:2013 compliance, GDPR compliance, and SOC2 Type II. Meanwhile, Enterprise Shield Security is GoodData's higher-level security offering, which offers protection for enterprises handling extra-sensitive and/or strictly-regulated information.