Looking for a way to do more with your Magento ecommerce data? Integrate.io is a lightning-fast CDC platform, which means we can help you use your data across hundreds of apps. Try it for yourself!
According to the platform's marketing literature, GoodData's powers '50% of Fortune 500 companies, over 80,000 businesses, and millions of concurrent users.' With its motto, 'analytics for everyone,' the solution offers an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop analytics interface so anyone across your organization — regardless of their tech knowledge — can set up dashboards and explore business insights to collaborate with team members and make better decisions. The platform also includes out-of-the-box and customizable machine learning algorithms for advanced forecasting and analytics. Moreover, because GoodData can process large, complex, and siloed datasets, this BI solution can scale to handle virtually any size demand.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Magento data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Magento data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Magento data to Snowflake
Move your Magento data to MySQL
Bring all your GoodData data to Amazon Redshift
Load your GoodData data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your GoodData data to Snowflake
Move your GoodData data to MySQL
Magento's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Magento With Integrate.io for a Single Source of Truth
- Move Your Magento Data in Minutes
- Integrate.io Has the Magento Integrations You Need
- How Integrate.io Customers Grow Faster With Magento Data Connectors
- Get Started Analyzing Your Magento Data
- Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Magento Integration?
- Explore Our Magento ETL Resources
Connect Your Magento Store With Integrate.io for a Single Source of Truth
Especially in the world of Ecommerce, today’s businesses know that staying a step ahead of the competition means using data to drive every decision. By nature, Magento holds a wealth of information about your customers, their orders, and consumer preferences. How would you like to enrich your marketing, sales, and support workflows with some of that invaluable data?
Using Integrate.io, your company can quickly and effortlessly pull data out of Magento and send it to third-party services and tools, like your business intelligence dashboard. With Integrate.io, you can do all of the following:
- Pull data out of Magento plugins and widgets, like your conversion rates, customers, orders, and more.
- Enrich your tools (like your CRM) and existing databases with Magento ecommerce data to get the big picture, creating a single source of truth for your business.
- Transform your Magento ecommerce data and send it off to warehouses where it can be used down the line for BI dashboard templates and other purposes.
Magento holds invaluable business data, but do you have a plan for using it across your other apps? Integrate.io
can help you make the most of it. Try it
today with a 14-day free trial.
Move Your Magento Data in Minutes
On the front end, Integrate.io is a low-code solution, which means you won’t have to fuss with the complicated or time-consuming development of custom connectors. Integrate.io already has prebuilt APIs to help you connect Magento to hundreds of popular tools. Simply select your endpoints to ensure you’re collecting the data you want and then use Integrate.io’s user-friendly backend to configure your ETL pipeline.
With Integrate.io, you can do all of the following:
- Set up your Magento connection in a few minutes using the Magento Web API, our prebuilt connectors, and an easy-to-follow user guide.
- Complete the streamlined connection and authentication process to connect Integrate.io to all of your favorite tools.
- Identify custom attributes to handpick the exact data you wish to extract from Magento or elsewhere and decide exactly where you wish to send it.
offers robust ETL capabilities for Magento and countless apps, but did you know that we also offer ELT tools? Set up your ETL free trial
and complimentary prep meeting to learn more.
Integrate.io Has the Magento Integrations You Need
Integrate.io makes it easy to send Magento ecommerce data to your warehouse so that you can use it down the line in all of your favorite apps. Some of the most popular use cases include the following:
- Bringing all your Magento data to Amazon Redshift
- Loading your Magento data to Google BigQuery
- ETLing all your Magento data to Snowflake
- Moving your Magento data to MySQL
Once you have taken your data out of Magento, you can then leverage it in business intelligence (BI) dashboards and other apps. Want to explore all of the integrations we offer? See for yourself
with a 14-day free trial!
How Integrate.io Customers Grow Faster With Magento Data Connectors
Getting data out of Magento will help your business reveal new insights about its campaigns and customers. Integrate.io can give your business the 360-degree overview necessary to go beyond clicks and traffic and actually understand customer behavior throughout the shopping journey.
By consolidating your organization's data into one place, Integrate.io helps break down data silos and make your data more accessible so that you can get the most value out of it.
Get Started Analyzing Your Magento Data
Connecting Magento to Integrate.io means you’ll no longer have to log in to your admin panel in order to view critical data on your customers, orders, and sales. Integrate.io makes it easy to grant the right permissions and securely connect Magento to your data warehouse so that you can finally tap into customer trends.
With a low-code design, Integrate.io makes it easy for anyone to manage the extract, transform, load (ETL) pipeline by following a few simple tutorials. Once Magento and Integrate.io are connected, you can use your Magento data to enrich your other databases and reveal information on customer shopping habits, checkout experiences, and more.
Integrate.io can become one of your most powerful assets for simplifying data analytics, supercharging your business with rich insights, and empowering you to make the most of your enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform and other tools.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Magento Integration?
Data integration should be a smooth, streamlined process facilitated by sophisticated tools and automation. With Integrate.io, you can realize that vision. By providing a lightning-fast, cloud-based platform equipped with advanced data security, Integrate.io gives you flexibility and peace of mind for connecting your business’s data stores.
Using Integrate.io, your business can unlock the following:
- An infinitely scalable and flexible cloud-based ETL solution.
- A knowledgeable support team that’s always standing by to help.
- Native integrations and prebuilt connectors for hundreds of business apps.
Are you ready to do more with your business’s data? Integrate.io
can help you eliminate silos and use your data effectively across your favorite apps. Try it for yourself
with our 14-day free trial and see the difference data can make.
Explore Our Magento ETL Resources
Check out our latest Magento-related articles
See similar data sources
- Aftership: Aftership is a popular Magento extension and an even more popular app on the Integrate.io platform. Using Aftership, your business can effortlessly offer an immersive customer experience with fully branded order status and tracking pages.
- Salesforce: Shaping the customer experience goes beyond point-of-sale. With Salesforce, you can align your marketing, sales, and support teams with in-depth customer insights that go beyond order history. Integrate.io can help you enrich that data even further.
- Dundas BI: Making the most of big data means being able to visualize trends and patterns at scale, influenced by real-time customer behavior. Integrate.io can empower your business to feed all of its mission-critical data into a BI tool like Dundas BI so that you don’t miss a beat.
- Zendesk: Supporting customers on their journey means offering best-in-class support. With Integrate.io and Zendesk, you can provide your support team with the data they need to resolve customer issues in a faster, more personalized way.
GoodData's End Points
GoodData Analytics, Dashboards, Visualizations
GoodData features dashboards that you can easily embed into your desktop or mobile applications, so your business insights and visualizations are accessible wherever you need them to be. The platform includes customizable, interactive visualizations and drag-and-drop analytics and discovery tools. It also features easy-to-set-up machine-learning algorithms for forecasting and better decision-making.
GoodData Embedded Analytics
GoodData allows you to tailor each of your customer's experiences with personalized, embedded analytics and data models. By putting more power into your customers' hands, the platform lets your more tech-savvy users design and publish their own reports, dashboards, and visual presentations. Moreover, after developing new analytical features, you can distribute updates seamlessly across tens of thousands of users at once, or you can centrally manage distribution and customize the updates and features that different product audiences receive.
GoodData Data Ingestion at Scale
GoodData's fault-tolerant data pipeline enables high-speed ingestion of terabytes of information for tens of thousands of users. The platform also helps you respond to issues through constant monitoring and alerts that integrate with your incident response systems. GoodData's pre-built modules for data ingestion, transformation, and distribution offer time-saving advantages. Set up your data transformations in SQL and JDBC, and modify GoodData's pre-built modules with Python, Ruby, and Java SDKs.
GoodData is an enterprise-level solution that offers reliable, real-time processing and insights at scale — no matter how many clients — with a capacity to handle virtually any size dataset.
GoodData Security and Compliance
GoodData offers the latest in data security technologies and risk management features so any size company can meet its industry's compliance and information security requirements. GoodData's Security Shield system is the platform's basic-level security offering, which adheres to standard best practices for cloud-based data protection, including ISO 27001:2013 compliance, GDPR compliance, and SOC2 Type II. Meanwhile, Enterprise Shield Security is GoodData's higher-level security offering, which offers protection for enterprises handling extra-sensitive and/or strictly-regulated information.