Recurly is a subscription management service that is designed to provide a variety of billing models to its users - per month, per usage, etc., - and then process recurring charges through those models. Recurly can use data gathered from subscriptions to generate analytics for a company. It also supports integrations with other sales management tools. These can provide users with a more seamless experience and deeper analytic data.
About RESTful API
Integrate.io's REST API connector fetches data from nearly any service with a REST API. Now you can pull data through HTTP endpoints and use that data to create highly-customized pipelines for your specific use case.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Recurly data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Recurly data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Recurly data to Snowflake
Move your Recurly data to MySQL
Bring all your RESTful API data to Amazon Redshift
Load your RESTful API data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your RESTful API data to Snowflake
Move your RESTful API data to MySQL
Recurly's End Points
Track data about the status of a customer’s subscription - recurring, new, canceled, etc., - and which plans they are subscribing to. This data can help demonstrate the success or failure of various subscription models and show the most popular time periods to subscribe.
Retrieve data about any purchase or payment processed through Recurly, including the amount of the transaction, customer contact information and the status of the transaction i.e.,whether it is declined, voided, or successful. This data can then be used to provide analytics about the actual revenue being generated by your company.
Gather all of the information related to an invoice that has been sent to a customer, including charges, refunds, credits and discounts. This field also includes the payment history for invoices, which can be used to track trends and help with predictive analysis.
Set up and detail the various plans that your subscriptions use. This field includes data about the plans - how much they costs, what the billing rates are, etc., - and also provides customer data about who is using what plans. This can assist in scoring leads and segmenting your customers by lifecycle stage.
Store all of your data about a customer’s account, including contact information and billing history. You can also use this to track a customer’s current and historical subscription data, which can provide you with insights into your general business performance and help you determine which subscription plans are most profitable.
RESTful API's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect REST data to a single source of truth
- Move data from REST sources quickly
- Integrate.io helps you pull data from REST sources
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its REST API connector
- Get started moving data now
- Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
- Get started on data integration
- Explore our REST API connector resources
- Check out our latest REST API connector-related articles
- See popular Integrate.io data sources and destinations
Connect REST data to a single source of truth
Want to integrate marketing data from disparate sources? Integrate.io lets you call up data from a marketing data source with a REST API and move REST data to a supported warehouse. That provides a single source of truth for the marketing data in your organization. Integrate.io's REST API connector facilitates this process, allowing you to create quick connections that support your data integration objectives.
- Move REST data used by your marketing team to a data warehouse and benefit from a single data reference point. You can compare marketing data with other data sets in a centralized cloud-based location and generate insights about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
- Run this data through BI tools such as Looker and Microsoft Power BI. You can view metrics on dashboards, summaries, charts, and other data visualizations and share insights with your marketing department and stakeholders.
- Integrate.io's REST API connector lets marketing companies focus on data analysis rather than wasting time on data integration.
Many times, it's not necessary for marketers to use a REST API connector to move data to a warehouse for analytics. Integrate.io has pre-built connectors for popular services such as Salesforce, Shopify, Mailchimp, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and more. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io provides ongoing value for marketers.
Move data from REST sources quickly
Data teams no longer have to grapple with complex data. Integrate.io's REST API connector shares the principles of RESTful architecture, but teams can still use this connector for various scenarios and execute data integration in a quick timeframe. Here's how data professionals can use the REST API connector:
- Provide any authentication details to verify the identity of a REST API invoker. (Integrate.io's connector is capable of API authentication methods such as API keys, OAuth access tokens, and the basic HTTP authentication scheme).
- Define the components of an HTTP request. These components include URLs, headers, and method types.
- Choose the fields you want to reproduce from the API response.
It's that simple! Integrate.io streamlines data integration with its REST API connector, removing much of the hard work for data teams. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about the REST API connection process and how it benefits your business.
Integrate.io helps you pull data from REST sources
Integrate.io fetches data from your most-used data sources with a REST API via its REST API connector.
Integrate.io REST API connector use cases
- Connect data to an SQL database
- Bring data to a data warehouse
- Move data to a data lake
Integrate.io's REST API connector moves data from sources without limitations. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days and start your data integration journey.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its REST API connector
Integrate.io's customers improve data integration when using its REST API connector:
- Customers can benefit from additional bandwidth from REST compared to Simple Objective Access Protocol (SOAP) technology.
- Using Integrate.io's REST API connector involves a simple process that removes the need to hire expensive data engineers.
- The REST API connector can remove data silos for customers by moving data to a centralized location for performance, scalability, storage, and/or data analysis.
- Customers lacking data engineering skills can use Integrate.io's drag-and-drop capabilities and simple user interface for integration projects.
Get started moving data now
Ready to move data from sources via Integrate.io's REST API connector? Schedule a one-on-one meeting
with an expert to discuss your data integration requirements and discover how Integrate.io can help!
Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
Integrate.io's REST API connector comes with features such as rate limiting, pagination schemes, and JSON path expression. Moving data from a source to a destination via this connector has never been easier!
Simplify data integration projects
Integrate.io's REST API connector helps you fetch the data you need if you have internal systems without an exposed database layer.
Scale your data integration projects up and down with Integrate.io's REST API connector.
Contact an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when creating pipelines or troubleshooting an issue. The Integrate.io website has additional resources such as docs, tutorials, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
In addition to its REST API connector, Integrate.io performs a wide range of data integration methods, such as ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL. In addition, the no-code data pipeline platform's super-fast change data capture (CDC) capabilities help you identify database changes in real or near-real time.
Integrate.io offers constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for data integration, providing peace of mind in an increasingly-dangerous security landscape.
Get started on data integration
Are you ready to pull data from a source? Integrate.io handles various data integration workflows with its REST API connector for improved functionality. Schedule an intro call to learn more and kick-start your next data integration project.
Explore our REST API connector resources
Here are some additional resources for data integration with Integrate.io's REST API connector:
Check out our latest REST API connector-related articles
See popular Integrate.io data sources and destinations