Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is a secure network protocol for sending and receiving file transfers over the internet and general file management. In a dangerous cyber landscape, provide your team with peace of mind during data integration.
Chartio is a business intelligence solution that prides itself on ease of use. With its out-of-the-box connections to Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, and other popular data sources — along with its ability to provide direct access to information in Google Sheets, CSVs, and cloud applications — Chartio deploys in a few clicks and doesn't require additional hardware.
SFTP's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect SFTP data for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from SFTP quickly
- Integrate.io has the SFTP data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its SFTP connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for SFTP data integration?
- Get started on SFTP data integration
- Explore our SFTP resources
- See similar data sources
Connect SFTP data for a single source of truth
SFTP handles various formats, like JSON, XML, and .csv files, making it the standard for file transfers. You might store marketing data in files on an SFTP server and transfer it to clients or stakeholders. But what happens if you want to ETL SFTP data to a warehouse or other target location? Integrate.io can help! Its SFTP connector accesses your critical data and transfers it to a supported destination via ETL
, allowing you to generate insights about marketing processes.
- Moving marketing data to a warehouse with Integrate.io provides a central storage location for analytics.
- You can run data in your warehouse through BI tools like Looker and Tableau and learn more about customers, campaigns, and day-to-day marketing workflows.
- You can also move data from other platforms to your warehouse and compare it with data in files on an SFTP server.
Transferring SFTP data to a warehouse is easier with Integrate.io. You can remove the complexities of SFTP data integration and visualize data on reports, dashboards, and summaries for more effective business intelligence. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about Integrate.io's native out-of-the-box SFTP connector.
Quickly extract and load data from SFTP
SFTP runs over the SSH protocol and can transfer large files over the internet. However, moving data in files on an SFTP server via ETL requires complex tasks such as coding, authentication, permissions, command lines, SSL, templates, and automation. Integrate.io takes care of the heavy lifting of ETL, making life easier for your data team.
- Integrate.io extracts data from files in an SFTP server and puts it in a staging area for data processing.
- Integrate.io transforms the data into the correct format for data analysis. That can improve data quality and even help you comply with data governance frameworks like GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data to a supported destination, such as a warehouse, allowing you to run that data through BI tools.
Integrate.io's connector can also push data into an SFTP server. Its bi-directional functionality allows you to configure an SFTP server as a source and destination, providing more flexibility for your data integration projects. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discuss your particular use case and learn more about integrating SFTP data.
Integrate.io has the SFTP data integrations you need
Now you don't need to spend weeks establishing an ETL connection for SFTP integration. Integrate.io's pre-built connector does all the hard work for you, meaning you don't need to hire additional data engineers to move SFTP data to your desired location.
Examples of Integrate.io SFTP data integrations
View more SFTP integrations on Integrate.io.
Try Integrate.io yourself
by signing up for a 14-day free trial, and experience the powerful capabilities of this no-code data pipeline platform for SFTP data integration optimization.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its SFTP connector
Integrate.io's customers who integrate SFTP data benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io integrates SFTP data without customers having to write complicated ETL scripts. The platform automatically manages and prepares data sets via its connector and sends notifications about data integration bottlenecks.
- Customers can choose and filter the SFTP data they want to integrate via ETL, improving compliance and delivery. Integrate.io customizes integration based on each use case.
- Integrate.io can remove the human error that happens during integration. Customers eliminate mistakes when building complex ETL pipelines from scratch and improve back-end data engineering.
Get started moving data in minutes
ETLing data to and from key files in an SFTP server is a simple process with Integrate.io. Start by supplying some details about your project on a form and talk to an expert
about your business requirements for integration. Integrate.io provides a helping hand during every stage of your integration journey, giving you more value from the data that powers your business.
Why choose Integrate.io for SFTP data integration?
Manually creating ETL pipelines for SFTP can go wrong if you lack the necessary skills, resulting in you having to start the process all over again. That can cost money! Let Integrate.io handle SFTP data integration for you.
Need help troubleshooting an SFTP ETL issue? Want to learn about a new data integration feature? Integrate.io has your back! Talk to the team via phone, email, or live chat.
Access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and user guides during your data integration project and improve the success of SFTP ETL.
Integrate.io doesn't just have a pre-built connector for SFTP but various connections for data sources and destinations. Find connections for IBM Db2, Salesforce, Instagram, Oracle Database, Facebook, Shopify, Amazon S3 (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Mongo DB, and more.
REST API connector
Can't find the connection you require for a data transfer on Integrate.io? Build your own! Fetch data from nearly any source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Get started on SFTP data integration
Use SFTP? ETLing data from files in an SFTP server doesn't have to be a chore. Integrate.io's native bi-directional connector for SFTP comes out of the box, helping you quickly move data to a supported destination. Register for an ETL trial setup meeting
, and discover how Integrate.io can move your data integration goals forward.
Explore our SFTP resources
Here are some extra resources for SFTP-related integration:
Chartio's End Points
Chartio Analytics with Visual SQL
Chartio's 'visual SQL' makes it easy for anyone without coding experience to explore, transform, and visualize your data through an intuitive, drag-and-drop user interface. When employees without SQL knowledge can set up a custom report in minutes, this frees up data and engineering teams to focus on more important tasks. Moreover, since the platform is built on SQL, Chartio offers more advanced capabilities to those with SQL knowledge.
Chartio's visual user interface makes it easy to customize dashboards for a more brand-consistent experience. Chartio also allows you to schedule and automate the sharing of dashboards by email, PDF, or a link. In addition, you can create alerts to track your most important metrics and receive notifications that tell you when to take action in response to new developments. Lastly, Chartio dashboards offer a 'Snapshots' tool for viewing historical data and keeping track of the most important metrics for your company.
Chartio Data Security and Compliance
Chartio's database connections offer full control by utilizing a reverse SSH tunnel for the connection. The platform also makes it easy to manage your team members' access and permissions to different types of information. Finally, transferred data is subjected to SSL-encryption, so you don't have to worry about your information being exposed.
Chartio Business Intelligence Features
Chartio's advanced business intelligence features offer the following: (1) data blending to combine different types of data for more robust insights; (2) data stores to save data segments in Chartio without needing to change operational databases; (3) drill-downs to easily dig deeper into your data; (4) drag-and-drop table joins that are automatically built into queries when using Chartio's visual SQL interface; (5) customizable schemas by writing SQL to create specialized tables and columns; (6) extrapolation features to forecast future trends; and many other features.