Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is a secure network protocol for sending and receiving file transfers over the internet and general file management. In a dangerous cyber landscape, provide your team with peace of mind during data integration.
PostgreSQL is an open-source object-relational database system that serves as a primary data store and a data warehouse. You can transfer data from disparate sources to PostgreSQL for performance, storage, and analytical purposes.
SFTP's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect SFTP data for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from SFTP quickly
- Integrate.io has the SFTP data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its SFTP connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for SFTP data integration?
- Get started on SFTP data integration
- Explore our SFTP resources
- See similar data sources
Connect SFTP data for a single source of truth
SFTP handles various formats, like JSON, XML, and .csv files, making it the standard for file transfers. You might store marketing data in files on an SFTP server and transfer it to clients or stakeholders. But what happens if you want to ETL SFTP data to a warehouse or other target location? Integrate.io can help! Its SFTP connector accesses your critical data and transfers it to a supported destination via ETL
, allowing you to generate insights about marketing processes.
- Moving marketing data to a warehouse with Integrate.io provides a central storage location for analytics.
- You can run data in your warehouse through BI tools like Looker and Tableau and learn more about customers, campaigns, and day-to-day marketing workflows.
- You can also move data from other platforms to your warehouse and compare it with data in files on an SFTP server.
Transferring SFTP data to a warehouse is easier with Integrate.io. You can remove the complexities of SFTP data integration and visualize data on reports, dashboards, and summaries for more effective business intelligence. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about Integrate.io's native out-of-the-box SFTP connector.
Quickly extract and load data from SFTP
SFTP runs over the SSH protocol and can transfer large files over the internet. However, moving data in files on an SFTP server via ETL requires complex tasks such as coding, authentication, permissions, command lines, SSL, templates, and automation. Integrate.io takes care of the heavy lifting of ETL, making life easier for your data team.
- Integrate.io extracts data from files in an SFTP server and puts it in a staging area for data processing.
- Integrate.io transforms the data into the correct format for data analysis. That can improve data quality and even help you comply with data governance frameworks like GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data to a supported destination, such as a warehouse, allowing you to run that data through BI tools.
Integrate.io's connector can also push data into an SFTP server. Its bi-directional functionality allows you to configure an SFTP server as a source and destination, providing more flexibility for your data integration projects. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discuss your particular use case and learn more about integrating SFTP data.
Integrate.io has the SFTP data integrations you need
Now you don't need to spend weeks establishing an ETL connection for SFTP integration. Integrate.io's pre-built connector does all the hard work for you, meaning you don't need to hire additional data engineers to move SFTP data to your desired location.
Examples of Integrate.io SFTP data integrations
View more SFTP integrations on Integrate.io.
Try Integrate.io yourself
by signing up for a 14-day free trial, and experience the powerful capabilities of this no-code data pipeline platform for SFTP data integration optimization.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its SFTP connector
Integrate.io's customers who integrate SFTP data benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io integrates SFTP data without customers having to write complicated ETL scripts. The platform automatically manages and prepares data sets via its connector and sends notifications about data integration bottlenecks.
- Customers can choose and filter the SFTP data they want to integrate via ETL, improving compliance and delivery. Integrate.io customizes integration based on each use case.
- Integrate.io can remove the human error that happens during integration. Customers eliminate mistakes when building complex ETL pipelines from scratch and improve back-end data engineering.
Get started moving data in minutes
ETLing data to and from key files in an SFTP server is a simple process with Integrate.io. Start by supplying some details about your project on a form and talk to an expert
about your business requirements for integration. Integrate.io provides a helping hand during every stage of your integration journey, giving you more value from the data that powers your business.
Why choose Integrate.io for SFTP data integration?
Manually creating ETL pipelines for SFTP can go wrong if you lack the necessary skills, resulting in you having to start the process all over again. That can cost money! Let Integrate.io handle SFTP data integration for you.
Need help troubleshooting an SFTP ETL issue? Want to learn about a new data integration feature? Integrate.io has your back! Talk to the team via phone, email, or live chat.
Access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and user guides during your data integration project and improve the success of SFTP ETL.
Integrate.io doesn't just have a pre-built connector for SFTP but various connections for data sources and destinations. Find connections for IBM Db2, Salesforce, Instagram, Oracle Database, Facebook, Shopify, Amazon S3 (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Mongo DB, and more.
REST API connector
Can't find the connection you require for a data transfer on Integrate.io? Build your own! Fetch data from nearly any source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Get started on SFTP data integration
Use SFTP? ETLing data from files in an SFTP server doesn't have to be a chore. Integrate.io's native bi-directional connector for SFTP comes out of the box, helping you quickly move data to a supported destination. Register for an ETL trial setup meeting
, and discover how Integrate.io can move your data integration goals forward.
Explore our SFTP resources
Here are some extra resources for SFTP-related integration:
PostgreSQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
- ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
- Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
- Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
- Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
- Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
PostgreSQL can become the single source of truth for marketing data in your organization, allowing you to benefit from its storage, analytical, and open-source capabilities. Integrate.io moves data from isolated sources and legacy systems to PostgreSQL via its bi-directional ETL connector.
- ETL data from multiple sources to PostgreSQL for a single data reference point. These sources include SaaS tools, social media tools, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and other platforms used in marketing.
- After moving marketing data to PostgreSQL, you can visualize that data in business intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau and Looker.
- View metrics and key performance indicators on dashboards, reports, heat maps, and other data visualizations to learn more about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
ETL might require knowledge of schemas, templates, authentication, JSON, SSL, permissions, and other complex tasks. Integrate.io simplifies these tasks with its range of connectors that automate the ETL process and remove the need to hire expensive data engineers. The result? Streamlined data integration! Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io can benefit marketers.
ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
ETLing data from sources to PostgreSQL is one of the most popular data integration use cases for this object-relational database. Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connection can ETL data in as little as a few minutes, speeding up delivery and allowing your team to focus on tasks other than data integration.
- Integrate.io extracts data from supported data sources and places that data into a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline platform transforms the data into the correct format for PostgreSQL and improves data quality and compliance. Now you can adhere to data governance legislation like CCPA and GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data into PostgreSQL, providing you with a single source of truth. Run that data through BI tools and generate intelligence about your business for better decision-making.
Alternatively, you can ETL data from PostgreSQL to a supported destination like Amazon Redshift and generate even more value from your organization's data. Integrate.io's bi-directional connector can pull data from this object-relational database and help you reach your data integration goals. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn more about the business value of PostgreSQL integration!
Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
Use Integrate.io's connector to collect data from sources and load it inside PostgreSQL. You can benefit from the database's high availability, data mining capabilities, SQL querying features, and business intelligence credentials.
Examples of Integrate.io PostgreSQL data integrations
View more PostgreSQL integrations on Integrate.io.
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from PostgreSQL on your terms. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days, and learn more about the benefits of PostgreSQL data integration for your business.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when integrating data with PostgreSQL:
- Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connector prepares and manages data sets, streamlining workflows and freeing up resources for busy data teams.
- This connector removes data silos by moving information from locations to PostgreSQL and providing a 360-degree overview of business data.
- Integrate.io improves compliance with data governance frameworks when moving data between sources and PostgreSQL. Customers can avoid expensive penalties for non-adherence to legislation like GDPR.
- Integrate.io's point-and-click drag-and-drop interface makes data integration easy for customers.
Get started moving data in minutes
Your ETL journey starts by entering a few details in a simple form and talking to an expert
at Integrate.io about your data integration use case. You can then integrate data sources with PostgreSQL and generate powerful business intelligence that benefits your entire team.
Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
Data integration doesn't have to be challenging. Talk to an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when troubleshooting an issue or learning a new feature. You can also access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
Integrate.io performs super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify changes in your PostgreSQL database in real or near-real time. Take action when those changes impact your business.
Remove the hard work
Integrate.io handles all the heavy lifting of data integration for you. Pre-built connectors quickly push data into a destination like PostgreSQL, saving you time and money.
Integrate.io understands that every PostgreSQL data integration project is unique. Get customized solutions for your use case!
Choose the data integration notifications you need
Ensure your data team only receives critical updates during data integration projects by customizing Integrate.io alerts the way you like.
Data security is critical for all businesses. Integrate.io provides constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for safeguarding your most sensitive data.
REST API connector
Create your own data connector if you don't see a connection on Integrate.io. You can pull data from any data source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Revolutionize data integration and management in your organization by connecting data between sources and destinations. Integrate.io has connections for Salesforce, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Snowflake, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Oracle, Azure Synapse Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
It's time to integrate data sources with PostgreSQL! Integrate.io's data connector transforms data management and kick-starts your PostgreSQL integration journey. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
Here are some additional resources for PostgreSQL data integration:
Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles