UserVoice offers product developers a single interface that collects and analyzes customer feedback from a variety of sources. This gives product makers clear, actionable insights into how to improve their offerings. UserVoice eliminates the need to send out surveys, log emails, and search through message boards when trying to understand customer experiences. When a customer reports a complaint or submits an enhancement request through UserVoice, the customer stays in the loop with updates on how their submission is being considered and resolved. This boosts customer engagement and willingness to provide feedback and ideas for product improvement in the future.
AlloyDB is a brand new fully-managed PostgreSQL-compatible database from Google Cloud. Launched in 2022, the database handles transactional and analytical workloads, streamlining the management and administration of PostgreSQL deployments.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your UserVoice data to Amazon Redshift
Load your UserVoice data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your UserVoice data to Snowflake
Move your UserVoice data to MySQL
UserVoice's End Points
UserVoice Turnkey Install-less Feedback
UserVoice includes a custom-brandable, stand-alone web portal, where your customers can go to provide direct feedback. Users can type in their feedback while receiving auto-suggestions to match their feedback with existing user suggestions. This reduces the chance of feedback duplication and facilitates the surfacing of top ideas. If an issue or enhancement suggestion doesn't exist, users can add a new one. Then, other customers can upvote the suggestion to help you understand the requests to address with the highest priority.
UserVoice In-App Feedback Channel Integration
UserVoice Contributor Sidebar
The Contributor Sidebar is a UserVoice web browser extension that customer-facing teams can use to relay the feedback they capture while interacting with customers. Instead of needing to send an email or drop a post-it note off on a manager's desk, sales associates and customer-facing reps can submit feedback and ideas about enhancement requests and areas for product improvements into the UserVoice system. The Contributor Sidebar browser extension also allows sales teams to connect the feedback they send to an actual customer, who will receive email updates on the status of his or her enhancement request. The sidebar also keeps customer-facing teams in the loop on new developments and progress so they can communicate news to the customers they interact with.
UserVoice Metrics on Product Improvement Opportunities
UserVoice analyzes and groups incoming feedback into easy-to-understand product improvement suggestions, so development teams can understand the number of customers requesting the same improvements. Through visual metrics, graphs, and charts, UserVoice presents valuable information, such as the revenue represented by the customers making specific enhancement requests and how many users want those improvements. This empowers development teams to prioritize the most valuable improvement opportunities.
AlloyDB's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect operational data to AlloyDB data for a single source of truth
- ETL data to AlloyDB in minutes
- Integrate.io has the AlloyDB data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with the AlloyDB connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your AlloyDB data integration?
- Get started on your AlloyDB data integration today
- Explore our AlloyDB ETL resources
- Check out our latest AlloyDB-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect operational data to AlloyDB data for a single source of truth
Integrate.io is a no-code data pipeline platform that performs ETL
, Reverse ETL, data warehouse insights, data observability, and super-fast CDC. Its bi-directional AlloyDB connector can ETL operational data to Google's new PostgreSQL-compatible database without advanced data engineering or manual pipeline-building, streamlining the entire data integration process.
One of the most popular use cases for AlloyDB data integration is moving operational data from disparate sources to Google Cloud Platform's PostgreSQL database. Integrate.io can help you do that! Its out-of-the-box native AlloyDB connector can create a single source of truth for marketing data inside AlloyDB, removing the need for several operational systems.
- Storing marketing data in AlloyDB makes sense for many marketers because of the database's 99.99% uptime SLA, scalable architecture, incredible storage facilities, and ability to handle transactional workloads.
- Moving marketing data (and other operational data) to AlloyDB provides you with a 360-degree view of customers, campaigns, and marketing workflows in a single reference point.
- After moving data to AlloyDB for its storage and maintenance benefits, you can ETL that data to a data warehouse and generate intelligence about your marketing processes in machine learning-compatible BI tools.
ETLing data to databases like AlloyDB is complicated, even if you have intermediate data engineering knowledge. That's because data integration can involve data engineering, programming, and pipeline-building. With Integrate.io, you don't have to worry about the complications of integration. Its native bi-directional AlloyDB connector moves data from multiple sources to Google's PostgreSQL database without hiring engineers or building complex data pipelines from scratch.
Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io to learn more.
ETL data to AlloyDB in minutes
ETLing data from data sources to AlloyDB is a simple three-step process with Integrate.io's connector. This process can take as little as a few minutes with no data engineering or complex programming involved.
- Integrate.io extracts data from a source and places it in a staging area. Supported data sources include apps, SaaS tools, relational databases, legacy databases, and other data platforms.
- Integrate.io transforms that data into the most appropriate format for AlloyDB. This stage of the ETL process can improve data quality, increase compatibility, and enhance compliance with data governance frameworks like GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads data into AlloyDB.
You can repeat this simple process with other data sources in your organization, turning AlloyDB into a single source of truth.
Alternatively, you can ETL data from AlloyDB to operational systems and other platforms. Integrate.io does all the heavy lifting for you, allowing you to focus on other organizational tasks.
The Integrate.io AlloyDB connector moves data to and from AlloyDB on your terms, removing the need to use multiple tools for data integration.
Set up an ETL trial meeting
now, and learn more about the benefits of Integrate.io's AlloyDB connector.
Integrate.io has the AlloyDB data integrations you need
data to Google’s new database with its pre-built connector, reducing delivery time and eliminating unnecessary expenses.
Examples of Integrate.io AlloyDB integrations:
View more AlloyDB integrations on Integrate.io:
- Bring Shopify data to AlloyDB and benefit from Google's data durability and high availability.
- Transfer Salesforce data to AlloyDB and benefit from Google's superior performance and incredibly fast analytical queries.
- Move AlloyDB data to the Google BigQuery data warehouse and generate insights about business operations. Identify patterns and trends in data and make better organizational decisions.
Integrate.io is the no-code data pipeline platform that makes AlloyDB data integration simple! You can move data in a jargon-free environment and remove the pain points associated with data transformation and database migration. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days!
How Integrate.io customers power growth with the AlloyDB connector
ETLing data to Integrate.io helps you get more value from the data in your organization.
- Create workflows that automate data integration based on your custom schedule. You can move data to Google’s new cloud database whenever you like.
- Remove data silos that prevent you from carrying out day-to-day business operations. Moving data from isolated sources to cloud-native AlloyDB provides a real-time view of business performance and productivity.
- Integrate.io eliminates human error during the ETL process. The platform's AlloyDB connector automates data integration, providing better quality data outcomes.
- Integrate.io's drag-and-drop point-and-click user interface makes AlloyDB data integration simple, even if you have never used a data pipeline platform.
- Integrate.io's connector is compatible with open-source PostgreSQL operating systems, allowing you to consolidate data more effectively.
Get started moving data in minutes
Ready to start moving data to or from AlloyDB’s database service? Enter a few details about your business and then talk to an expert
who can help you decide on the best data integration use case. Integrate.io will provide you with the resources required for every step of your integration journey.
Why choose Integrate.io for your AlloyDB data integration?
Integrate.io offers exceptional customer support and will always be there for you during your data integration project. Contact a team member by phone, email, or chat to troubleshoot issues or learn more about Integrate.io features. Alternatively, access resources, tutorials, and FAQ pages online.
Customize integration notifications
Like other data pipeline platform providers, Integrate.io will notify you when an issue occurs during integration, allowing you to take quick action. However, you can customize the alerts you receive so you don't bombard your hard-working data team.
Benefit from encryption, field-level data hashing, and other data security protocols when using Integrate.io's AlloyDB data connector. Get peace of mind!
REST API connector
You can pull in data from any source with a REST API using Integrate.io's REST API connector. Now you can improve data integration even if you can't find the right connector!
Integrate.io's connectors can help you adhere to relevant data governance frameworks in your industry or region, such as GDPR and CCPA. Prevent expensive government fines for non-compliance!
It's not just AlloyDB! You can find pre-built connectors for various data sources and destinations, helping you improve functionality and reach your data integration benchmarks. Find Integrate.io connectors for Salesforce, HubSpot, Shopify, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Snowflake, Oracle, Google Analytics, Facebook, Mailchimp, MongoDB, Amazon S3, MySQL, IBM Db2, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, and much more!
Get started on your AlloyDB data integration today
Want to ETL datasets to and from AlloyDB? Integrate.io's out-of-the-box native bi-directional connector can suit your data integration use case and help you get more value from Google's new PostgreSQL database. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
now, and start your AlloyDB data integration.
Explore our AlloyDB ETL resources
Here are some additional resources for Amazon S3 data integration:
Check out our latest AlloyDB-related articles:
See similar data sources: