About Microsoft Ads
Integrate.io is a data warehousing integration solution that moves data from Microsoft Ads to a supported data destination for unparalleled data analysis. You don't need to build complex big data pipelines or learn lots of code because Integrate.io's native ETL Microsoft Ads connector does all the hard work for you. Schedule an intro call to learn more.
Chartio is a business intelligence solution that prides itself on ease of use. With its out-of-the-box connections to Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, and other popular data sources — along with its ability to provide direct access to information in Google Sheets, CSVs, and cloud applications — Chartio deploys in a few clicks and doesn't require additional hardware.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Microsoft Ads data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Microsoft Ads data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Microsoft Ads data to Snowflake
Move your Microsoft Ads data to MySQL
Microsoft Ads's End Points
Table of Contents:
- Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
- ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
- Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
- Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
Integrate.io facilitates a single source of truth by connecting data sources, including Microsoft search ads data, to a supported destination.
- Compare Microsoft Ads product, status, and catalog data with other data sets.
- Identify patterns and trends in Microsoft Ads data for better decision-making.
- Analyze Microsoft Ads data to improve your organization's sales, marketing, customer service, and inventory management outcomes.
Integrate.io removes the pain points of data integration, making it easier for your team to generate business intelligence from Microsoft Ads data. Chat with an expert
to learn more.
ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
Integrate.io streamlines the entire ETL process by seamlessly moving data from a data source like Microsoft Ads to a supported target destination.
- Integrate.io lets you ETL Microsoft Ads data to destinations such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon S3.
- Extract data from Microsoft Ads and load it to a target system while accounting for and removing data inaccuracies for more accurate analytics.
- Integrate.io also performs super-fast Change Data Capture (CDC) when ETLing Microsoft Ads data, helping you improve ad campaigns and achieve your data integration objectives.
Integrate.io helps you ETL Microsoft Ads data to a data destination with its native no-code/low-code connector. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io powers data teams.
Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
Integrate.io extracts, loads, and transforms data from your Microsoft Ads account to multiple destinations. That helps you manage business processes, solve problems, and make smarter decisions.
Examples of Microsoft Ads ETL destinations:
You can then run Microsoft Ads data through business intelligence (BI) tools and view metrics about your organization.
Moving other data to a target destination:
- Connect Microsoft Ads data with Mailchimp in a target system and combine SEM with email marketing and conversion tracking.
- Merge Microsoft Ads data with Salesforce CRM data and use customer relationship information to influence search campaigns.
- Integrate Microsoft Ads data with Shopify data and improve website and landing pages.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. You can integrate Microsoft Ads data with multiple data sources in a target system for sales, marketing, customer service, user experience, inventory management, campaign performance, event tracking, pay-per-click campaigns, and other tasks.
View all Integrate.io connectors
Integrate.io is the data platform built for that facilitates a single source of truth for data-driven companies like yours. Connect Microsoft Ads data with multiple other data sources in a target system and generate unparalleled insights. Speak to our team
to learn why the world’s most successful brands use this platform.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
Moving Big Ads data to a data destination for analytics helps you get more value from Microsoft's SEM platform:
- Monitor requests to upload product offers to Microsoft Ads catalogs and learn whether Microsoft accepts or rejects these offers. You can also view how many offers Microsoft accepts or rejects, helping you improve your acceptance rate.
- Track Microsoft Ads data for specific products in your store and create more targeted advertising campaigns. You can also segment Microsoft Ads data by age group, product type, product condition, and other factors.
- Access Microsoft Ads product catalog data such as catalog IDs and track performance.
- View Microsoft Ads data on powerful dashboards and identify patterns and trends in that data.
Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
After signing up for Integrate.io, you can design and execute Microsoft Ads ETL data pipelines with low-code/no-code connectors. This whole process takes just a few minutes.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
Simplify Data Engineering
No-code/low-code ETL data connectors mean you don't need to assemble an expensive data engineering team to move Microsoft Ads data to a new location. You get enhanced functionality, automation, authentication, and real-time data integration in one platform.
Integrate.io is the data transferring solution for companies like yours that executes ELT, ETL, and ETLT.
Improve Data Compliance
Integrate.io's data connectors help you adhere to data governance legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA. Avoid expensive government penalties for non-compliance when moving Microsoft Ads data.
Superior Customer Service
Contact a member of the Integrate.io team by phone, email, or live chat and access FAQs, docs, and tutorials online.
Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
Integrate.io powers decision-making with its no-code/low-code comprehensive data integration platform. ETL Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) data to your favorite destinations in minutes, and start generating insights now!
14-day ETL trial. No credit card is required
Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Check out our latest Microsoft Ads-related articles:
See similar data sources:
Chartio's End Points
Chartio Analytics with Visual SQL
Chartio's 'visual SQL' makes it easy for anyone without coding experience to explore, transform, and visualize your data through an intuitive, drag-and-drop user interface. When employees without SQL knowledge can set up a custom report in minutes, this frees up data and engineering teams to focus on more important tasks. Moreover, since the platform is built on SQL, Chartio offers more advanced capabilities to those with SQL knowledge.
Chartio's visual user interface makes it easy to customize dashboards for a more brand-consistent experience. Chartio also allows you to schedule and automate the sharing of dashboards by email, PDF, or a link. In addition, you can create alerts to track your most important metrics and receive notifications that tell you when to take action in response to new developments. Lastly, Chartio dashboards offer a 'Snapshots' tool for viewing historical data and keeping track of the most important metrics for your company.
Chartio Data Security and Compliance
Chartio's database connections offer full control by utilizing a reverse SSH tunnel for the connection. The platform also makes it easy to manage your team members' access and permissions to different types of information. Finally, transferred data is subjected to SSL-encryption, so you don't have to worry about your information being exposed.
Chartio Business Intelligence Features
Chartio's advanced business intelligence features offer the following: (1) data blending to combine different types of data for more robust insights; (2) data stores to save data segments in Chartio without needing to change operational databases; (3) drill-downs to easily dig deeper into your data; (4) drag-and-drop table joins that are automatically built into queries when using Chartio's visual SQL interface; (5) customizable schemas by writing SQL to create specialized tables and columns; (6) extrapolation features to forecast future trends; and many other features.