About Microsoft Ads
Integrate.io is a data warehousing integration solution that moves data from Microsoft Ads to a supported data destination for unparalleled data analysis. You don't need to build complex big data pipelines or learn lots of code because Integrate.io's native ETL Microsoft Ads connector does all the hard work for you. Schedule an intro call to learn more.
According to the platform's marketing literature, GoodData's powers '50% of Fortune 500 companies, over 80,000 businesses, and millions of concurrent users.' With its motto, 'analytics for everyone,' the solution offers an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop analytics interface so anyone across your organization — regardless of their tech knowledge — can set up dashboards and explore business insights to collaborate with team members and make better decisions. The platform also includes out-of-the-box and customizable machine learning algorithms for advanced forecasting and analytics. Moreover, because GoodData can process large, complex, and siloed datasets, this BI solution can scale to handle virtually any size demand.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Microsoft Ads data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Microsoft Ads data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Microsoft Ads data to Snowflake
Move your Microsoft Ads data to MySQL
Bring all your GoodData data to Amazon Redshift
Load your GoodData data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your GoodData data to Snowflake
Move your GoodData data to MySQL
Microsoft Ads's End Points
Table of Contents:
- Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
- ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
- Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
- Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
Integrate.io facilitates a single source of truth by connecting data sources, including Microsoft search ads data, to a supported destination.
- Compare Microsoft Ads product, status, and catalog data with other data sets.
- Identify patterns and trends in Microsoft Ads data for better decision-making.
- Analyze Microsoft Ads data to improve your organization's sales, marketing, customer service, and inventory management outcomes.
Integrate.io removes the pain points of data integration, making it easier for your team to generate business intelligence from Microsoft Ads data. Chat with an expert
to learn more.
ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
Integrate.io streamlines the entire ETL process by seamlessly moving data from a data source like Microsoft Ads to a supported target destination.
- Integrate.io lets you ETL Microsoft Ads data to destinations such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon S3.
- Extract data from Microsoft Ads and load it to a target system while accounting for and removing data inaccuracies for more accurate analytics.
- Integrate.io also performs super-fast Change Data Capture (CDC) when ETLing Microsoft Ads data, helping you improve ad campaigns and achieve your data integration objectives.
Integrate.io helps you ETL Microsoft Ads data to a data destination with its native no-code/low-code connector. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io powers data teams.
Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
Integrate.io extracts, loads, and transforms data from your Microsoft Ads account to multiple destinations. That helps you manage business processes, solve problems, and make smarter decisions.
Examples of Microsoft Ads ETL destinations:
You can then run Microsoft Ads data through business intelligence (BI) tools and view metrics about your organization.
Moving other data to a target destination:
- Connect Microsoft Ads data with Mailchimp in a target system and combine SEM with email marketing and conversion tracking.
- Merge Microsoft Ads data with Salesforce CRM data and use customer relationship information to influence search campaigns.
- Integrate Microsoft Ads data with Shopify data and improve website and landing pages.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. You can integrate Microsoft Ads data with multiple data sources in a target system for sales, marketing, customer service, user experience, inventory management, campaign performance, event tracking, pay-per-click campaigns, and other tasks.
View all Integrate.io connectors
Integrate.io is the data platform built for that facilitates a single source of truth for data-driven companies like yours. Connect Microsoft Ads data with multiple other data sources in a target system and generate unparalleled insights. Speak to our team
to learn why the world’s most successful brands use this platform.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
Moving Big Ads data to a data destination for analytics helps you get more value from Microsoft's SEM platform:
- Monitor requests to upload product offers to Microsoft Ads catalogs and learn whether Microsoft accepts or rejects these offers. You can also view how many offers Microsoft accepts or rejects, helping you improve your acceptance rate.
- Track Microsoft Ads data for specific products in your store and create more targeted advertising campaigns. You can also segment Microsoft Ads data by age group, product type, product condition, and other factors.
- Access Microsoft Ads product catalog data such as catalog IDs and track performance.
- View Microsoft Ads data on powerful dashboards and identify patterns and trends in that data.
Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
After signing up for Integrate.io, you can design and execute Microsoft Ads ETL data pipelines with low-code/no-code connectors. This whole process takes just a few minutes.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
Simplify Data Engineering
No-code/low-code ETL data connectors mean you don't need to assemble an expensive data engineering team to move Microsoft Ads data to a new location. You get enhanced functionality, automation, authentication, and real-time data integration in one platform.
Integrate.io is the data transferring solution for companies like yours that executes ELT, ETL, and ETLT.
Improve Data Compliance
Integrate.io's data connectors help you adhere to data governance legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA. Avoid expensive government penalties for non-compliance when moving Microsoft Ads data.
Superior Customer Service
Contact a member of the Integrate.io team by phone, email, or live chat and access FAQs, docs, and tutorials online.
Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
Integrate.io powers decision-making with its no-code/low-code comprehensive data integration platform. ETL Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) data to your favorite destinations in minutes, and start generating insights now!
14-day ETL trial. No credit card is required
Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Check out our latest Microsoft Ads-related articles:
See similar data sources:
GoodData's End Points
GoodData Analytics, Dashboards, Visualizations
GoodData features dashboards that you can easily embed into your desktop or mobile applications, so your business insights and visualizations are accessible wherever you need them to be. The platform includes customizable, interactive visualizations and drag-and-drop analytics and discovery tools. It also features easy-to-set-up machine-learning algorithms for forecasting and better decision-making.
GoodData Embedded Analytics
GoodData allows you to tailor each of your customer's experiences with personalized, embedded analytics and data models. By putting more power into your customers' hands, the platform lets your more tech-savvy users design and publish their own reports, dashboards, and visual presentations. Moreover, after developing new analytical features, you can distribute updates seamlessly across tens of thousands of users at once, or you can centrally manage distribution and customize the updates and features that different product audiences receive.
GoodData Data Ingestion at Scale
GoodData's fault-tolerant data pipeline enables high-speed ingestion of terabytes of information for tens of thousands of users. The platform also helps you respond to issues through constant monitoring and alerts that integrate with your incident response systems. GoodData's pre-built modules for data ingestion, transformation, and distribution offer time-saving advantages. Set up your data transformations in SQL and JDBC, and modify GoodData's pre-built modules with Python, Ruby, and Java SDKs.
GoodData is an enterprise-level solution that offers reliable, real-time processing and insights at scale — no matter how many clients — with a capacity to handle virtually any size dataset.
GoodData Security and Compliance
GoodData offers the latest in data security technologies and risk management features so any size company can meet its industry's compliance and information security requirements. GoodData's Security Shield system is the platform's basic-level security offering, which adheres to standard best practices for cloud-based data protection, including ISO 27001:2013 compliance, GDPR compliance, and SOC2 Type II. Meanwhile, Enterprise Shield Security is GoodData's higher-level security offering, which offers protection for enterprises handling extra-sensitive and/or strictly-regulated information.