About Microsoft Ads
Integrate.io is a data warehousing integration solution that moves data from Microsoft Ads to a supported data destination for unparalleled data analysis. You don't need to build complex big data pipelines or learn lots of code because Integrate.io's native ETL Microsoft Ads connector does all the hard work for you. Schedule an intro call to learn more.
Recurly is a subscription management service that is designed to provide a variety of billing models to its users - per month, per usage, etc., - and then process recurring charges through those models. Recurly can use data gathered from subscriptions to generate analytics for a company. It also supports integrations with other sales management tools. These can provide users with a more seamless experience and deeper analytic data.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Microsoft Ads data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Microsoft Ads data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Microsoft Ads data to Snowflake
Move your Microsoft Ads data to MySQL
Bring all your Recurly data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Recurly data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Recurly data to Snowflake
Move your Recurly data to MySQL
Microsoft Ads's End Points
Table of Contents:
- Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
- ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
- Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
- Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Connect your Microsoft Ads data for one single source of truth
Integrate.io facilitates a single source of truth by connecting data sources, including Microsoft search ads data, to a supported destination.
- Compare Microsoft Ads product, status, and catalog data with other data sets.
- Identify patterns and trends in Microsoft Ads data for better decision-making.
- Analyze Microsoft Ads data to improve your organization's sales, marketing, customer service, and inventory management outcomes.
Integrate.io removes the pain points of data integration, making it easier for your team to generate business intelligence from Microsoft Ads data. Chat with an expert
to learn more.
ETL your Microsoft Ads data into a target destination in minutes
Integrate.io streamlines the entire ETL process by seamlessly moving data from a data source like Microsoft Ads to a supported target destination.
- Integrate.io lets you ETL Microsoft Ads data to destinations such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon S3.
- Extract data from Microsoft Ads and load it to a target system while accounting for and removing data inaccuracies for more accurate analytics.
- Integrate.io also performs super-fast Change Data Capture (CDC) when ETLing Microsoft Ads data, helping you improve ad campaigns and achieve your data integration objectives.
Integrate.io helps you ETL Microsoft Ads data to a data destination with its native no-code/low-code connector. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io powers data teams.
Integrate.io has the Microsoft Ads data integrations that you need
Integrate.io extracts, loads, and transforms data from your Microsoft Ads account to multiple destinations. That helps you manage business processes, solve problems, and make smarter decisions.
Examples of Microsoft Ads ETL destinations:
You can then run Microsoft Ads data through business intelligence (BI) tools and view metrics about your organization.
Moving other data to a target destination:
- Connect Microsoft Ads data with Mailchimp in a target system and combine SEM with email marketing and conversion tracking.
- Merge Microsoft Ads data with Salesforce CRM data and use customer relationship information to influence search campaigns.
- Integrate Microsoft Ads data with Shopify data and improve website and landing pages.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. You can integrate Microsoft Ads data with multiple data sources in a target system for sales, marketing, customer service, user experience, inventory management, campaign performance, event tracking, pay-per-click campaigns, and other tasks.
View all Integrate.io connectors
Integrate.io is the data platform built for that facilitates a single source of truth for data-driven companies like yours. Connect Microsoft Ads data with multiple other data sources in a target system and generate unparalleled insights. Speak to our team
to learn why the world’s most successful brands use this platform.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with Microsoft Ads data connectors
Moving Big Ads data to a data destination for analytics helps you get more value from Microsoft's SEM platform:
- Monitor requests to upload product offers to Microsoft Ads catalogs and learn whether Microsoft accepts or rejects these offers. You can also view how many offers Microsoft accepts or rejects, helping you improve your acceptance rate.
- Track Microsoft Ads data for specific products in your store and create more targeted advertising campaigns. You can also segment Microsoft Ads data by age group, product type, product condition, and other factors.
- Access Microsoft Ads product catalog data such as catalog IDs and track performance.
- View Microsoft Ads data on powerful dashboards and identify patterns and trends in that data.
Get started analyzing your Microsoft Ads data in minutes
After signing up for Integrate.io, you can design and execute Microsoft Ads ETL data pipelines with low-code/no-code connectors. This whole process takes just a few minutes.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Microsoft Ads data integration?
Simplify Data Engineering
No-code/low-code ETL data connectors mean you don't need to assemble an expensive data engineering team to move Microsoft Ads data to a new location. You get enhanced functionality, automation, authentication, and real-time data integration in one platform.
Integrate.io is the data transferring solution for companies like yours that executes ELT, ETL, and ETLT.
Improve Data Compliance
Integrate.io's data connectors help you adhere to data governance legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA. Avoid expensive government penalties for non-compliance when moving Microsoft Ads data.
Superior Customer Service
Contact a member of the Integrate.io team by phone, email, or live chat and access FAQs, docs, and tutorials online.
Start your Microsoft Ads data integration today
Integrate.io powers decision-making with its no-code/low-code comprehensive data integration platform. ETL Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) data to your favorite destinations in minutes, and start generating insights now!
14-day ETL trial. No credit card is required
Explore our Microsoft Ads ETL resources
Check out our latest Microsoft Ads-related articles:
See similar data sources:
Recurly's End Points
Track data about the status of a customer’s subscription - recurring, new, canceled, etc., - and which plans they are subscribing to. This data can help demonstrate the success or failure of various subscription models and show the most popular time periods to subscribe.
Retrieve data about any purchase or payment processed through Recurly, including the amount of the transaction, customer contact information and the status of the transaction i.e.,whether it is declined, voided, or successful. This data can then be used to provide analytics about the actual revenue being generated by your company.
Gather all of the information related to an invoice that has been sent to a customer, including charges, refunds, credits and discounts. This field also includes the payment history for invoices, which can be used to track trends and help with predictive analysis.
Set up and detail the various plans that your subscriptions use. This field includes data about the plans - how much they costs, what the billing rates are, etc., - and also provides customer data about who is using what plans. This can assist in scoring leads and segmenting your customers by lifecycle stage.
Store all of your data about a customer’s account, including contact information and billing history. You can also use this to track a customer’s current and historical subscription data, which can provide you with insights into your general business performance and help you determine which subscription plans are most profitable.