Close.io is a CRM with built-in communication tools that can track and assess the communication between team members and leads. Close.io gauges team member performance by using a number of metrics, including how many calls they are making, how long those calls last and the value of those calls. It can also track the lead’s side of an interaction by logging actions taken by email recipients - both holistically and individually - like exactly who opened an email and when.
AS400 is a computer system with an embedded database from IBM that dates back to 1988. The IBM AS/400 system was once popular with small and medium businesses but now lacks the functionality and features of modern data platforms like IBM Db2, rendering it ineffective for many users.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Close.io data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Close.io data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Close.io data to Snowflake
Move your Close.io data to MySQL
Bring all your AS400 data to Amazon Redshift
Load your AS400 data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your AS400 data to Snowflake
Move your AS400 data to MySQL
Close.io's End Points
Request information about a contact that works for one of your leads, including the contact’s name, title, phone number, ID or email address. This data allows you to more closely track communications, both with individual contacts and with groups of contacts within a company.
Track all actions that are related to a lead, including emails, phone calls, notes and status changes. Then, retrieve data about those activities, such as the content of a note, the length of a call or the date and time that a status was changed. This information will give you a more detailed view of your team’s interactions with that lead.
Retrieve details surrounding a deal or potential deal, such as who the deal is with, the value of the deal, and its status (i.e. whether it is won, lost, or active). You can then more accurately project your business’ revenue and gauge the performance of team members involved with those opportunities.
Get data about a subset of agents within your company, including the status of their deals, which team members belong to that organization and what their contact information is. Then, use this data to generate more detailed analytics on various segments of your team.
Close.io Custom Fields
Create custom Close.io fields that track data in ways that are more useful to your company. For example, create a custom list of categories to sort your leads by and use those fields to perform lead searches that are more relevant to the specific interests of your company.
AS400's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from AS400 quickly
- Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
- Get started on AS400 data integration
- Explore our AS400 resources
- See similar data sources
Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
The most popular use case
for AS400 data integration is moving data from the legacy system to IBM Db2, which provides database and data warehouse capabilities. Transferring data from AS400 to Db2 can generate a single source of truth and help you analyze and visualize data used for marketing. Integrate.io executes this process by extracting and loading data from AS400 with its ETL connector.
- Moving AS400 data to Db2 provides a single reference point for marketing data.
- You can also load marketing data from other platforms to Db2 and access this critical information in one central location.
- After loading marketing data in Db2, you can push it through BI tools and learn more about customers, e-commerce transactions, and campaigns on real-time dashboards, summaries, and other data visualizations. Share metrics and key performance indicators with stakeholders for improved marketing performance.
Manually extracting and loading data can involve data pipelining, advanced coding, Java, authentication, queues, and validation. Integrate.io removes these pain points by automating the data integration process with its incredible range of connectors. Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io to discover more about integrating data between AS400 and Db2.
ETL data from AS400 quickly
Because AS400 is such an old system — like IBM iSeries and other ancestors of IBM i — data teams might spend weeks or months manually creating data pipelines for Db2 integration. Integrate.io's AS400 connector takes all the hard work out of this process, freeing up resources for team members.
- Integrate.io extracts data from AS400 and places it in a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline loads AS400 to Db2 via its SSL connector.
- Benefit from Db2's high availability, modernization, storage, analytics, disaster recovery, and database replication features.
Once you load AS400 data into Db2, you can also use its warehouse capabilities to generate insights in BI tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI. That can improve decision-making in your organization and spur business growth.
Alternatively, you can pull data into AS400 if you still rely on this legacy system for business purposes. Integrate.io's bi-directional ETL connector lets you use AS400 as a data destination and a source. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discover how Integrate.io's AS400 connection satisfies your data-driven needs.
Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
Integrate.io's AS400 connection integrates data on your terms. This means you no longer have to create complex data pipelines or expand your data team to improve data management in your organization.
Examples of Integrate.io AS400 data integrations
- Transfer AS400 data to IBM Db2
- Pull data into AS400 from sources
Ready to start your AS400 data journey? Try Integrate.io yourself
for free for 14 days and experience its simple user interface.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
Integrate.io's customers who extract and load data from AS400 to Db2 benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io removes data silos from AS400, allowing customers to move data sets to Db2 for powerful performance and analytics. By eliminating silos, businesses can improve data visibility and quality and learn more about internal processes.
- Integrate.io's streamlined workflows automate AS400 integration by managing and preparing data sets. Data teams don't need to build pipelines from scratch and can focus on other tasks.
- Moving data from AS400 to Db2 via Integrate.io can improve compliance with data governance regulations. The newer IBM system allows customers to adhere to GDPR, CCPA, and other standards and avoid expensive government penalties for data protection non-compliance.
- Integrate.io's pre-built connector for AS400 removes human error during data integration. That results in better delivery outcomes for data teams and improves business processes.
Get started moving data in minutes
Moving data from AS400 to Db2 starts now! Enter a few details about your use case on a simple form and talk to an expert
about the integration process. Integrate.io can help you decide on the best ways to transfer AS400 data to Db2 and provide all the guidance and resources you need.
Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
Talk to an Integrate.io team member via phone, email, or chat at any time. You can also access online resources, tutorials, and docs.
Change data capture
Integrate.io also performs fast change data capture (CDC), helping you discover database changes instantly and removing the need for bulk load updating.
Integrate.io's pre-built connectors can move data to/from systems other than AS400. Find connections for relational databases, transactional databases, web services, business applications, SaaS tools, ERP systems, CRM systems, and Db2 itself.
REST API connector
Integrate.io has a wide range of connectors for sources and destinations, and you can also create your own if you don't see one listed for your use case using the platform's REST API connector, which can fetch data from almost any source that has a REST API.
Get started on AS400 data integration
Moving data out of AS400 is now possible with Integrate.io's
new connector. Extract and load AS400 data into Db2 for enhanced performance, storage, and analytics and revolutionize data integration in your business. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our AS400 resources
Here are some extra resources for AS400-related system integration: