About IBM DB2
As a hybrid data approach, the IBM Db2 suite of products integrates all aspects of data management and analytics – for both relational and object-oriented data models – within a single, highly-compatible family of tools and technologies. IBM Db2 offers RDBMS, data warehousing, and data engine tools for cloud-based systems and on-premises systems. Plus, with Integrate.io’s native Db2 connector, you can instantly connect to any piece of the IBM Db2 toolkit to leverage Db2's capacity to share, access, and analyze both structured and unstructured data – no matter where it is located.
Integrate.io’s native Mailchimp ETL connectors let you move data from Mailchimp on your terms. These connectors require little code, removing the need for complex big data pipelines, complicated coding, and data engineering experience. Integrate.io is the data platform for Ecommerce companies like yours that want to get more value from Mailchimp. Schedule an intro call to learn more.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your MailChimp data to Amazon Redshift
Load your MailChimp data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your MailChimp data to Snowflake
Move your MailChimp data to MySQL
IBM DB2's End Points
IBM Db2 Database
Db2 Database is a relational database management system (RDBMS) optimized for high-performance transactional workloads. As an operational database management system, Db2 Database is not only highly performant and reliable, but it also allows you to derive actionable insights from your operational data. Db2 Database delivers advanced features like in-memory technology, storage optimization, continuous data availability, workload management, and cutting-edge management and development tools. Db2 Database is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Unix.
IBM Db2 on Cloud (IBM Db2 Hosted)
Db2 on Cloud is a fully-managed, SQL-based transactional database that runs on the cloud. One of the defining characteristics of Db2 on Cloud is its high-availability option, which delivers 99.99% uptime (according to IBM). This cloud-based database offers automatic security updates and independently scalable storage and processing, which automatically scales resources up and down based on usage requirements. Available on AWS and IBM Cloud, Db2 on Cloud delivers advanced features for backup and recovery, encryption, and data federation. Through its private networking features, you can also deploy Db2 on Cloud on a private network accessible over a secure VPN. Db2 Hosted is the hosted, unmanaged version of the Db2 on Cloud SQL-based cloud database.
IBM Db2 Warehouse
As a data management system optimized for high-speed read operations, data aggregation, and analysis, IBM Db2 Warehouse has evolved over time to offer a range of advanced analytics and data management features. Db2 Warehouse allows you to combine data from various transactional and operational database systems, and analyze it to find deep insights, patterns, and hidden relationships. Db2 Warehouse supports a range of data types, machine learning algorithms, analytical models. For example, Db2 Warehouse supports relational data, non-relational data, geospatial data, multi-parallel processing, predictive modeling algorithms, in-memory analytical processing, Apache Spark, RStudio, XML data, embedded Spark Analytics engine, and more. Db2 Warehouse runs on-premises, on the private cloud, and on various public clouds as a managed or unmanaged solution.
IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud (dashbDB for Analytics)
Db2 Warehouse on Cloud (formerly known as “dashDB for Analytics”) is a fully-managed, highly-scalable, cloud-based data warehouse management system. IBM optimized Db2 Warehouse on Cloud to perform compute-heavy data analytics and machine learning processes at scale. The product offers autonomous cloud services with Db2's autonomous self-tuning processing engine, in addition to its fully-automated database monitoring, uptime monitoring, and operations monitoring. Db2 Warehouse on Cloud also includes capabilities for column-based storage, querying compressed datasets, data skipping, and in-memory processing. Finally, Db2 Warehouse on Cloud delivers in-database geospatial data and machine learning features – including algorithms for ANOVA, Association Rule, k-means, Naïve Bayes, Regression analysis, in-database spatial analytics, support for Esri data types, and it natively includes Python drivers and a Db2 Python integration for Jupyter Notebooks. To access these and other features, you can deploy Db2 Warehouse on Cloud via AWS or IBM Cloud.
IBM Db2 BigSQL (IBM SQL)
Db2 BigSQL (formerly known as “IBM SQL”) is a high-performance SQL data engine on Hadoop featuring a Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) architecture. Also known as “Big SQL,” this highly-scalable data engine offers ease and security while querying data from multiple sources across your enterprise. Big SQL can rapidly query data from the widest variety of sources such as RDBMS, HDFS, WebHDFS, object stores, and NoSQL databases. As a hybrid ANSI-compliant SQL engine, Big SQL is highly performant when running queries on unstructured streaming data. Finally, Big SQL is compatible with the entire suite of Db2 products, in addition to the IBM Integrated Analytics System.
Db2 Event Store
Db2 Event Store is a data management system optimized for storing and analyzing high-speed, high-volume, streaming data. Use-cases for Db2 Event Store include Internet of Things (IoT) networks, financial services systems, telecommunications networks, industrial systems, and online retail business systems. The solution offers high-speed analytics and data capture features that allow you to save and analyze up to 250 billion event records daily using only three server nodes. Db2 Event Store integrates IBM Watson Studio technology to support artificial intelligence and machine learning analyses. The solution was also built on Spark, so it works with Spark SQL, Spark Machine Learning, and other compatible tools. Finally, Db2 Event Store supports Go, ODBC, JDBC, Python, and other languages.
MailChimp's End Points
Table of Contents:
- Connect your Mailchimp data for one single source of truth
- ETL your Mailchimp account data to a target destination in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Mailchimp data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Mailchimp data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Mailchimp data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Mailchimp data integration?
- Get started on your Mailchimp data integration today.
- Explore our Mailchimp ETL resources
Connect your Mailchimp data for one single source of truth
Integrate.io provides a single source of truth for all the Ecommerce data in your enterprise, including Mailchimp data.
- Analyze Mailchimp data sets with other data sources for a 360-degree view of your email marketing campaigns.
- View patterns, trends, and anomalies in Mailchimp data and make smarter decisions about Ecommerce processes.
- Generate more advanced insights about Mailchimp data than you can find on Mailchimp itself. Track campaign insights and make your email marketing workflows more effective.
Integrate.io makes integrating Mailchimp data easier than ever before. Built for Ecommerce, the Integrate.io platform removes the pain points and jargon from data integration, making it suitable for Ecommerce organizations of all sizes. Chat with one of our experts
to learn more about the benefits of ETLing Mailchimp data.
ETL your Mailchimp account data to a target destination in minutes
Integrate.io ETLs Mailchimp data within a destination of your choice via its native connectors.
- Integrate.io lets you ETL Mailchimp data to destinations such as Snowflake, Amazon S3, and Amazon Redshift. You can then run data through business intelligence (BI) tools and generate insights about your email marketing campaigns.
- Integrate.io extracts data from Mailchimp, loads it to a target system, and then transforms data into the correct format for data analysis.
- Integrate.io can also perform super-fast Change Data Capture (CDC) alongside ETL, allowing you to synchronize data between systems.
- It's not just ETL. You can also ELT Mailchimp data to a central repository without any of the hard work.
Integrate.io’s native ETL Mailchimp connectors help you achieve your email marketing objectives. Schedule an intro call
to learn more.
Integrate.io has the Mailchimp data integrations you need
Integrate.io's Mailchimp integrations give you more control over the data that flows in and out of your business. You can automate Ecommerce processes, improve email campaigns, and provide better content for your Mailchimp audience.
Examples of Mailchimp ETL destinations:
You can then push data through business intelligence (BI) tools and create more effective Mailchimp campaigns.
Other Mailchimp integrations:
- Combine Mailchimp data with Salesforce data and benefit from this data integration when creating sign-up forms, opt-in policies, email templates, email notifications, and custom fields. Engage with more prospects and customers on your Mailchimp lists!
- Combine Mailchimp data with Shopify data and improve landing pages, attract more subscribers, engage with new customers, and prevent leads from unsubscribing from your email lists.
- Combine Mailchimp data with Recurly data and combine email marketing with subscription management.
You can also integrate Mailchimp with multiple other data sources for sales, marketing, customer service, inventory management, and other Ecommerce tasks.
View all integrations
Integrate.io is the data warehousing integration platform with deep Ecommerce capability that helps data-driven companies ETL data from Mailchimp. This easy-to-use platform comes with a drag-and-drop point-and-click interface that simplifies data integration, resulting in more effective Ecommerce outcomes. Schedule an intro call
to learn how integrating Mailchimp data will benefit your enterprise.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with Mailchimp data connectors
Moving data from Mailchimp to a data destination provides your Ecommerce enterprise with the following benefits:
- Track replies to email campaigns based on filters such as unread messages and reply dates. This helps you track customer responses to marketing messages and learn more about the people engaging with your emails.
- Monitor analytical data about Mailchimp campaigns. Learn which emails resonate the most with recipients, which messages generate the most conversions and replies, and how long it takes Mailchimp subscribers to click on links within messages. Tracking this information helps you determine whether your current campaigns provide a return on investment.
- Measure overall email campaign effectiveness in your Ecommerce organization and finetune future campaigns based on the latest analytical data.
- Create Mailchimp lists that contain people genuinely interested in receiving your marketing messages. You can then target these prospects and turn them into real customers.
- Automate emails with time- and activity-based triggers. That helps you move prospects through your sales and marketing funnels.
- View Mailchimp data on powerful Ecommerce dashboards and identify patterns and trends in that data.
Get started analyzing your Mailchimp data in minutes
You can ETL Mailchimp data via Integrate’s low-code/no-code connectors after signing up for the platform. You don’t need any data engineering experience to move data from MailChimp to another location!
If you prefer, you can code data pipelines on Integrate.io for more advanced data integration using the platform’s webhooks and API features.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Mailchimp data integration?
No More Complicated Code
Most Integrate.io customers use the platform’s no-code/low-code data connectors to ETL data between a source and a destination. That removes the need for manual big data pipeline-building.
Deep Ecommerce Capability
Integrate.io is a data warehousing solution built exclusively for Ecommerce. You’ll find ELT/ETL connectors for many of the Ecommerce platforms you currently use.
Enhance Data Governance
Integrate.io's data connectors adhere to data governance frameworks like GDPR and CCPA. That prevents you from receiving expensive fines for data non-compliance.
Integrate.io's simple pricing model makes it affordable to move data from Mailchimp.
Exceptional Customer Service
You can contact Integrate.io by phone, email, or live chat and access documentation and tutorials.
Get started on your Mailchimp data integration today.
Integrate.io’s Mailchimp ETL integrations quickly move data between MailChimp and a target destination, powering your Ecommerce team. Everything you need for data integration is available out of the box, making Integrate.io a popular choice for the world’s most successful companies. Start generating Mailchimp insights now!
14-day ETL trial. No credit card is required
Explore our Mailchimp ETL resources
Check out our latest Mailchimp-related articles:
See similar data sources: