About IBM DB2
As a hybrid data approach, the IBM Db2 suite of products integrates all aspects of data management and analytics – for both relational and object-oriented data models – within a single, highly-compatible family of tools and technologies. IBM Db2 offers RDBMS, data warehousing, and data engine tools for cloud-based systems and on-premises systems. Plus, with Integrate.io’s native Db2 connector, you can instantly connect to any piece of the IBM Db2 toolkit to leverage Db2's capacity to share, access, and analyze both structured and unstructured data – no matter where it is located.
The Oracle Cloud (oracle.com) is a fully integrated ecosystem with all the cloud services a business could need to build, run, and grow their applications. Integrate.io makes it easy to connect Oracle to the rest of your tech stack.
IBM DB2's End Points
IBM Db2 Database
Db2 Database is a relational database management system (RDBMS) optimized for high-performance transactional workloads. As an operational database management system, Db2 Database is not only highly performant and reliable, but it also allows you to derive actionable insights from your operational data. Db2 Database delivers advanced features like in-memory technology, storage optimization, continuous data availability, workload management, and cutting-edge management and development tools. Db2 Database is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Unix.
IBM Db2 on Cloud (IBM Db2 Hosted)
Db2 on Cloud is a fully-managed, SQL-based transactional database that runs on the cloud. One of the defining characteristics of Db2 on Cloud is its high-availability option, which delivers 99.99% uptime (according to IBM). This cloud-based database offers automatic security updates and independently scalable storage and processing, which automatically scales resources up and down based on usage requirements. Available on AWS and IBM Cloud, Db2 on Cloud delivers advanced features for backup and recovery, encryption, and data federation. Through its private networking features, you can also deploy Db2 on Cloud on a private network accessible over a secure VPN. Db2 Hosted is the hosted, unmanaged version of the Db2 on Cloud SQL-based cloud database.
IBM Db2 Warehouse
As a data management system optimized for high-speed read operations, data aggregation, and analysis, IBM Db2 Warehouse has evolved over time to offer a range of advanced analytics and data management features. Db2 Warehouse allows you to combine data from various transactional and operational database systems, and analyze it to find deep insights, patterns, and hidden relationships. Db2 Warehouse supports a range of data types, machine learning algorithms, analytical models. For example, Db2 Warehouse supports relational data, non-relational data, geospatial data, multi-parallel processing, predictive modeling algorithms, in-memory analytical processing, Apache Spark, RStudio, XML data, embedded Spark Analytics engine, and more. Db2 Warehouse runs on-premises, on the private cloud, and on various public clouds as a managed or unmanaged solution.
IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud (dashbDB for Analytics)
Db2 Warehouse on Cloud (formerly known as “dashDB for Analytics”) is a fully-managed, highly-scalable, cloud-based data warehouse management system. IBM optimized Db2 Warehouse on Cloud to perform compute-heavy data analytics and machine learning processes at scale. The product offers autonomous cloud services with Db2's autonomous self-tuning processing engine, in addition to its fully-automated database monitoring, uptime monitoring, and operations monitoring. Db2 Warehouse on Cloud also includes capabilities for column-based storage, querying compressed datasets, data skipping, and in-memory processing. Finally, Db2 Warehouse on Cloud delivers in-database geospatial data and machine learning features – including algorithms for ANOVA, Association Rule, k-means, Naïve Bayes, Regression analysis, in-database spatial analytics, support for Esri data types, and it natively includes Python drivers and a Db2 Python integration for Jupyter Notebooks. To access these and other features, you can deploy Db2 Warehouse on Cloud via AWS or IBM Cloud.
IBM Db2 BigSQL (IBM SQL)
Db2 BigSQL (formerly known as “IBM SQL”) is a high-performance SQL data engine on Hadoop featuring a Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) architecture. Also known as “Big SQL,” this highly-scalable data engine offers ease and security while querying data from multiple sources across your enterprise. Big SQL can rapidly query data from the widest variety of sources such as RDBMS, HDFS, WebHDFS, object stores, and NoSQL databases. As a hybrid ANSI-compliant SQL engine, Big SQL is highly performant when running queries on unstructured streaming data. Finally, Big SQL is compatible with the entire suite of Db2 products, in addition to the IBM Integrated Analytics System.
Db2 Event Store
Db2 Event Store is a data management system optimized for storing and analyzing high-speed, high-volume, streaming data. Use-cases for Db2 Event Store include Internet of Things (IoT) networks, financial services systems, telecommunications networks, industrial systems, and online retail business systems. The solution offers high-speed analytics and data capture features that allow you to save and analyze up to 250 billion event records daily using only three server nodes. Db2 Event Store integrates IBM Watson Studio technology to support artificial intelligence and machine learning analyses. The solution was also built on Spark, so it works with Spark SQL, Spark Machine Learning, and other compatible tools. Finally, Db2 Event Store supports Go, ODBC, JDBC, Python, and other languages.
Oracle's End Points
Table of Contents
- 5 Reasons to Integrate Oracle
- Connect Your Oracle Data for One Source of Truth
- ETL Your Oracle Data to Any Destination in Minutes
- Integrate.io Has the Oracle Data Integrations You Need
- How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth with Our Oracle Connectors
- Get Started Analyzing Your Oracle Data in Minutes
- Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Oracle Data Integration?
5 Reasons to Integrate Oracle
- Oracle offers a powerful ecosystem for supporting enterprise operations, which means it hosts an abundance of valuable data.
- Integration can help you pull valuable data out of your Oracle ecosystem and into other apps, eliminating data silos.
- Integrating with Oracle can also allow you to funnel additional insights into the platform, ensuring your team sees the big picture.
- Once you're integrated with Oracle, you can add insights to your business intelligence dashboards and other apps to bolster your team's performance.
- Integrate.io makes it easy to create a robust data pipeline using no-code/low-code tools.
Connect Your Oracle Data for One Source of Truth
Supercharging a marketing team with analytics is easily one of the best investments a business can make. The problem is that the average integration instance requires vast experience with data orchestration and rest APIs
. Using Integrate.io, the technical barrier is removed. Instead, teams are met with prebuilt connectors and quickstart guides that make integration generation fast, painless, and unintimidating.
- Inform your marketing team of all the data analytics they could ask for
- Feed marketing automation and business intelligence dashboards with new insights
- Enrich existing marketing data to amplify the results of your next campaign
Integrate.io creates stronger data warehouse insights by improving data observability and making it easy for all members of your team to access powerful analytics. If you’re interested in learning more about how Integrate.io can power your marketing decisions, try it for yourself
with a 14-day free trial.
ETL Your Oracle Data to Any Destination in Minutes
Oracle is the only platform of its kind that offers a complete solution by providing Oracle cloud infrastructure and cloud applications in one place. Your team put a lot of thought into choosing Oracle to run your enterprise, but not using integrations means leaving invaluable data buried in your business processes. With Integrate.io, your team can quickly set up a secure Oracle integration that unlocks powerful analytics and automation to inform your business strategy.
- Have peace of mind knowing your Oracle data is flowing securely and reliably.
- Move data into and out of your Oracle service instance with ease.
- Eliminate data silos by combining data from all your favorite apps, including on-premises applications.
- Speed up the integration lifecycle and let your team focus on the tasks that matter most.
Getting the most out of your organization’s data means having easy, direct access to it, so why rely on a complicated data pipeline to meet your needs? Integrate.io is a no-code solution that offers advanced functionality, like reverse ETL/CDC, without complexity. Take it for a spin
with a 14-day free trial.
Integrate.io Has the Oracle Data Integrations You Need
Oracle is both a source and destination, meaning you can perform lookups to extract the specific data from Oracle and move it elsewhere (like your down-the-line BI apps). You can also identify data to send to Oracle for storage and usage. In either case, Integrate.io has prebuilt connectors to integrate with over 140 SaaS apps and warehouses, making it easy for your team to build a robust data pipeline with little to no coding.
The most popular Oracle integrations include:
- Oracle to Salesforce
- Oracle to Campaign Monitor
- Oracle to Shipstation
- Oracle to Stripe
Interested in effortlessly integrating Oracle with the rest of your tech stack? Integrate.io makes it easy. Give it a try
with a 14-day free trial.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth with Our Oracle Connectors
Data integration is unavoidable for modern businesses, but it doesn’t have to be complicated or slow. With Integrate.io, our customers experience the benefits of a fully-integrated data warehouse with none of the legwork.
Using Integrate.io, your business can:
- Create integrations to Oracle and other data sources easily using our powerful user interface.
- Configure custom settings to control when and how data is moved and easily monitor your pipeline with notifications and alerts.
- Validate connections quickly and use your home page metrics to ensure everything is flowing as intended.
There are so many use cases for Integrate.io, whether you’re utilizing your data warehouse for business intelligence
(BI) dashboards and apps, fueling real-time marketing personalization tools, or supercharging your sales teams with detailed customer insights to build a stronger brand.
Get Started Analyzing Your Oracle Data in Minutes
Getting started with Integrate.io is simple. Creating your account takes only a few minutes and, once you’re inside, you’ll immediately see how user-friendly and intuitive our dashboard truly is. You can jump right into the dashboard and look through the prebuilt connectors to take advantage of our no-code platform. We also have countless tutorials to guide you through the process if needed.
Here’s what the typical workflow looks like:
- Pick your source from the integrations page, which could be Oracle or another app.
- Pick your destination, whether Oracle or some other app.
- Use the mapper to select the data you want moved from the source to the destination.
- Define any transformations that should take place and how often you want the data moved.
- That’s it! There are no prerequisites to using Integrate.io. It's easy to connect with Oracle or nearly any other app.
If you need help using Integrate.io, our team is standing by to help. Unlike other platforms that lock help behind a paywall, we offer best-in-class support to all users across plans. That’s another reason Integrate.io is one of the leading platforms of its kind.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Oracle Data Integration?
If you’re looking for a no-code data pipeline platform, Integrate.io
has the tools you need to work efficiently without getting bogged down by complex interfaces or difficult workflows. Some top reasons to choose Integrate.io include:
- Explore detailed tutorials to get your users up and running with Integrate.io in minutes, even if they have no pipeline experience.
- Integrate quickly using the visual builder that lets you see your pipeline in real-time, empowering anyone on your team to move data.
- Utilize templates to easily find and connect to endpoints in the Oracle database and your other favorite apps.
Want to see for yourself what Integrate.io can do? Schedule a demo
today and we’ll show you.
Get started on your Oracle data integration today
Try our one-stop ETL and data integration platform to tap into your Oracle insights today.
Explore our Oracle ETL resources
Check out our latest Oracle-related articles
See similar data sources