About Google Ads
Interested in learning more about how Integrate.io can help your business grow beyond Google Ads native analysis tools? Explore our data transfer and transformation solutions.
About Amazon Kinesis
Amazon Kinesis is a powerful analytics solution that overcomes the batch-processing challenges of Hadoop — and similar solutions — which don't allow real-time precision in decision-making because they can't rapidly process high volumes of streaming data. With its ability to process hundreds of terabytes of streaming data per hour, Kinesis allows you to develop apps that rely on real-time data to fuel AI analytics, machine learning insights, and other applications. Kineses enables instant responses by eliminating the delay associated with batch processing.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Google Ads data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Google Ads data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Google Ads data to Snowflake
Move your Google Ads data to MySQL
Bring all your Amazon Kinesis data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Amazon Kinesis data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Amazon Kinesis data to Snowflake
Move your Amazon Kinesis data to MySQL
Google Ads's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect your Google Ads data for a single source of truth
- ELT your Google Ads data to your warehouse in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Google Ads data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Google Ads connectors
- Get started analyzing your Google Ads data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Google Ads data integration?
- Explore our Google Ads ELT resources
Connect Your Google Ads Data for a Single Source of Truth
Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is a valuable tool that can help you generate more traffic and leads for your website. Of course, one of the crucial components of designing a great ad campaign is looking back on historical data and real-time insights to make the right moves.
Using our Google Ads integrations, you can take data out of Google Ads and send it to your data warehouse where other tools (such as your sales, email, and CRM software) can pull from a single source of truth to reveal new insights. That means you can:
- Gain a holistic view of customer data, unlocking new insights into your audience.
- Maximize your return on investment (ROI) by creating and updating ads based on reliable data about web pages visited, conversion rate, cart values, and other crucial statistics.
- Identify the most profitable keywords, ad sets, and campaign-level attributes.
ELT Your Google Ads Data to Your Warehouse in Minutes
When considering a connection with Google Ads, using Integrate.io can help you realize critical benefits like speed and ease. With Integrate.io, you can connect to Google Ads in minutes with our low-code solutions and effortlessly send your data to your warehouse using our extract, load, and transform (ELT) platform
. Your data can then flow out to several visualizations, analysis, and storage tools where your data team can make the most of it.
- Powerful ELT capabilities
- Deep Ecommerce capability and lightning-fast CDC solution
- Pre-built connectors create a low- and no-code interface
Integrate.io Has The Google Ads Integrations That You Need
With the help of Integrate.io, it's easy to get your Google Analytics data out of its silo and into your data warehouse where you can use it to enrich your data from other platforms.
Integrate.io allows you to pull and transform any data you wish, like landing page visitors, mobile app installs, conversion data, form submissions, offline conversions, and more. Using Google Ads ELT, you can:
- Send data from Google Ads to Amazon S3
- Send data from Google Ads to Amazon Redshift
- Send data from Google Ads to Snowflake
Integrate.io can help you quickly and easily connect Google Ads to your data warehouses and we can help you move data from over 70 other sources. Explore
all of the integrations available in our library.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With Google Ads Data Connectors
Some popular use cases include moving data from Google Ads into Amazon Redshift
, but there are hundreds of ways to use Integrate.io to prepare and move your data into a warehouse where you can then tap into it across various dashboards, tools, and storage systems.
This allows you to create reliable Ecommerce analytics reports, business intelligence dashboards, and sales performance reviews that could help you optimize pricing based on your most recent Google Ads campaign or boost sales in other ways.
Get Started Analyzing Your Google Ads Data in Minutes
A Google Ads integration with Integrate.io is easy thanks to pre-built connectors and native integrations that require little or no coding. If you choose to use one of the pre-built connectors, it only takes a few clicks to complete the setup process.
Alternatively, you can choose to create your own connector with a little bit of know-how or by referencing Integrate.io's robust documentation. In the case of Google Ads, Integrate.io allows you to choose between two endpoints: Ad groups or Campaigns.
Ad groups represent a set of ads that share the same budget and bid amount, allowing you to easily track your bidding strategy and ad performance. Campaigns allow you to combine multiple ad groups, giving you more control over your total ad spend and helping you ensure you're running the right ads at the right time.
If you need help setting up your advertising platform with Integrate.io, our team would be happy to assist. Our platform is intuitive and easy to use, even for those who have never used a data integration platform.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Google Ads Data Integration
Integrate.io provides a maintenance-free Google Ads connector that's easy to set up and manage by anyone on your team, allowing you to unlock the big picture view of your most valuable data in an instant. Plus:
- Integrate.io works seamlessly with your tech stack, allowing you to connect to the most popular data warehouses.
- With pre-built connectors and native integrations for various tools, Integrate.io is truly low-code.
- In addition to Google Ads ELT capabilities, Integrate.io is a lightning-fast CDC platform.
- Store owners will appreciate the deep Ecommerce capabilities that are built into Integrate.io.
Failing to pull your data out of the Google Ads interface and combine it with your other data sources means that your business is blatantly ignoring some game-changing insights on your audience, sales, and performance.
Integrate.io can help you bring it all together and sharpen your competitive edge by creating a single source of truth for your business within your data warehouse of choice.
Still have questions about how Integrate.io works or whether it's right for your business? Schedule an intro call
to learn more.
Explore Our Google Ads ELT Resources
Check out our latest Google Ads-related articles:
See similar data sources:
- AdRoll: AdRoll allows Ecommerce businesses to launch and manage campaigns across social media, email, and display ads.
- Bing Ads: Bing Ads help businesses reach an audience of over 126 million Bing users through search ads.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook Ads enable businesses to get seen by millions of social media users on Facebook and Instagram.
- Yahoo Gemini: Yahoo Gemini supports businesses that wish to advertise with contextually relevant ads on mobile.
- YouTube: YouTube empowers businesses to advertise using display ads, preroll, and midroll ads on targeting channels and videos.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn helps businesses reach professionals, vendors, and other business owners through display advertising.
- Snapchat: Snapchat allows business owners to target an audience of social media users with native ads.
Amazon Kinesis's End Points
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Amazon Kineses Video Streams allow you to safely ingest streaming video data from millions of linked devices into AWS for machine learning, analytical, and other processing purposes. The platform then encrypts, stores, and indexes the video data so you can access video with simple APIs, play live video streams, and offer on-demand playback. When incorporating this technology with Amazon Rekognition Video, TensorFlow, ApacheMxNet, and OpenCV, Amazon Kineses Video Streams makes it possible to build video analytics and computer vision processes into your applications.
Amazon Kinesis Data Streams
By capturing, processing, and storing data streams, Amazon Kinesis offers a real-time data streaming solution to ingest large amounts of information from hundreds of thousands — even millions — of sources at the gigabytes-per-second scale. The massive scalability of this solution lets you capture and produce immediate analytics on data pertaining to financial transactions, database event streams, location tracking data, clickstreams, social media activity, and more. Since the availability of streaming data happens in milliseconds, the platform enables real-time analytics of this information for instant detection of anomalies, dynamic price adjustments, precise dashboard metrics, and more.
Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose
Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose provides a simple and durable way to pull your streaming data into data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics solutions. Due to its compatibility with Splunk, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, and Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Kinesis Data Firehose empowers real-time data analytics for the dashboarding and BI tools you've come to trust. Fully managed and automatically scaling, you can use Firehose to encrypt, batch, transform, and compress your information before ingestion to boost security and save on disk space.
Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics
Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics helps users without programming knowledge to analyze data streams with SQL or Java. For team members who know SQL, an SQL editor and templates are available for creating streaming applications or querying streaming data. Meanwhile, those with Java knowledge can develop more nuanced streaming applications that perform real-time data transformations and analytical processes.