About Google Ads
Interested in learning more about how Integrate.io can help your business grow beyond Google Ads native analysis tools? Explore our data transfer and transformation solutions.
Recurly is a subscription management service that is designed to provide a variety of billing models to its users - per month, per usage, etc., - and then process recurring charges through those models. Recurly can use data gathered from subscriptions to generate analytics for a company. It also supports integrations with other sales management tools. These can provide users with a more seamless experience and deeper analytic data.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Google Ads data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Google Ads data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Google Ads data to Snowflake
Move your Google Ads data to MySQL
Bring all your Recurly data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Recurly data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Recurly data to Snowflake
Move your Recurly data to MySQL
Google Ads's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect your Google Ads data for a single source of truth
- ELT your Google Ads data to your warehouse in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Google Ads data integrations that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with Google Ads connectors
- Get started analyzing your Google Ads data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Google Ads data integration?
- Explore our Google Ads ELT resources
Connect Your Google Ads Data for a Single Source of Truth
Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is a valuable tool that can help you generate more traffic and leads for your website. Of course, one of the crucial components of designing a great ad campaign is looking back on historical data and real-time insights to make the right moves.
Using our Google Ads integrations, you can take data out of Google Ads and send it to your data warehouse where other tools (such as your sales, email, and CRM software) can pull from a single source of truth to reveal new insights. That means you can:
- Gain a holistic view of customer data, unlocking new insights into your audience.
- Maximize your return on investment (ROI) by creating and updating ads based on reliable data about web pages visited, conversion rate, cart values, and other crucial statistics.
- Identify the most profitable keywords, ad sets, and campaign-level attributes.
ELT Your Google Ads Data to Your Warehouse in Minutes
When considering a connection with Google Ads, using Integrate.io can help you realize critical benefits like speed and ease. With Integrate.io, you can connect to Google Ads in minutes with our low-code solutions and effortlessly send your data to your warehouse using our extract, load, and transform (ELT) platform
. Your data can then flow out to several visualizations, analysis, and storage tools where your data team can make the most of it.
- Powerful ELT capabilities
- Deep Ecommerce capability and lightning-fast CDC solution
- Pre-built connectors create a low- and no-code interface
Integrate.io Has The Google Ads Integrations That You Need
With the help of Integrate.io, it's easy to get your Google Analytics data out of its silo and into your data warehouse where you can use it to enrich your data from other platforms.
Integrate.io allows you to pull and transform any data you wish, like landing page visitors, mobile app installs, conversion data, form submissions, offline conversions, and more. Using Google Ads ELT, you can:
- Send data from Google Ads to Amazon S3
- Send data from Google Ads to Amazon Redshift
- Send data from Google Ads to Snowflake
Integrate.io can help you quickly and easily connect Google Ads to your data warehouses and we can help you move data from over 70 other sources. Explore
all of the integrations available in our library.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With Google Ads Data Connectors
Some popular use cases include moving data from Google Ads into Amazon Redshift
, but there are hundreds of ways to use Integrate.io to prepare and move your data into a warehouse where you can then tap into it across various dashboards, tools, and storage systems.
This allows you to create reliable Ecommerce analytics reports, business intelligence dashboards, and sales performance reviews that could help you optimize pricing based on your most recent Google Ads campaign or boost sales in other ways.
Get Started Analyzing Your Google Ads Data in Minutes
A Google Ads integration with Integrate.io is easy thanks to pre-built connectors and native integrations that require little or no coding. If you choose to use one of the pre-built connectors, it only takes a few clicks to complete the setup process.
Alternatively, you can choose to create your own connector with a little bit of know-how or by referencing Integrate.io's robust documentation. In the case of Google Ads, Integrate.io allows you to choose between two endpoints: Ad groups or Campaigns.
Ad groups represent a set of ads that share the same budget and bid amount, allowing you to easily track your bidding strategy and ad performance. Campaigns allow you to combine multiple ad groups, giving you more control over your total ad spend and helping you ensure you're running the right ads at the right time.
If you need help setting up your advertising platform with Integrate.io, our team would be happy to assist. Our platform is intuitive and easy to use, even for those who have never used a data integration platform.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Google Ads Data Integration
Integrate.io provides a maintenance-free Google Ads connector that's easy to set up and manage by anyone on your team, allowing you to unlock the big picture view of your most valuable data in an instant. Plus:
- Integrate.io works seamlessly with your tech stack, allowing you to connect to the most popular data warehouses.
- With pre-built connectors and native integrations for various tools, Integrate.io is truly low-code.
- In addition to Google Ads ELT capabilities, Integrate.io is a lightning-fast CDC platform.
- Store owners will appreciate the deep Ecommerce capabilities that are built into Integrate.io.
Failing to pull your data out of the Google Ads interface and combine it with your other data sources means that your business is blatantly ignoring some game-changing insights on your audience, sales, and performance.
Integrate.io can help you bring it all together and sharpen your competitive edge by creating a single source of truth for your business within your data warehouse of choice.
Still have questions about how Integrate.io works or whether it's right for your business? Schedule an intro call
to learn more.
Explore Our Google Ads ELT Resources
Check out our latest Google Ads-related articles:
See similar data sources:
- AdRoll: AdRoll allows Ecommerce businesses to launch and manage campaigns across social media, email, and display ads.
- Bing Ads: Bing Ads help businesses reach an audience of over 126 million Bing users through search ads.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook Ads enable businesses to get seen by millions of social media users on Facebook and Instagram.
- Yahoo Gemini: Yahoo Gemini supports businesses that wish to advertise with contextually relevant ads on mobile.
- YouTube: YouTube empowers businesses to advertise using display ads, preroll, and midroll ads on targeting channels and videos.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn helps businesses reach professionals, vendors, and other business owners through display advertising.
- Snapchat: Snapchat allows business owners to target an audience of social media users with native ads.
Recurly's End Points
Track data about the status of a customer’s subscription - recurring, new, canceled, etc., - and which plans they are subscribing to. This data can help demonstrate the success or failure of various subscription models and show the most popular time periods to subscribe.
Retrieve data about any purchase or payment processed through Recurly, including the amount of the transaction, customer contact information and the status of the transaction i.e.,whether it is declined, voided, or successful. This data can then be used to provide analytics about the actual revenue being generated by your company.
Gather all of the information related to an invoice that has been sent to a customer, including charges, refunds, credits and discounts. This field also includes the payment history for invoices, which can be used to track trends and help with predictive analysis.
Set up and detail the various plans that your subscriptions use. This field includes data about the plans - how much they costs, what the billing rates are, etc., - and also provides customer data about who is using what plans. This can assist in scoring leads and segmenting your customers by lifecycle stage.
Store all of your data about a customer’s account, including contact information and billing history. You can also use this to track a customer’s current and historical subscription data, which can provide you with insights into your general business performance and help you determine which subscription plans are most profitable.