About Heroku Postgres
Heroku Postgres is a scalable and flexible database-as-a-service based on open-source PostgresSQL that supports Java, Ruby, Python, and Node.js workloads. It uses follower instances and database forks that transfer data into a valuable resource in your growing organization.
About Amazon Kinesis
Amazon Kinesis is a powerful analytics solution that overcomes the batch-processing challenges of Hadoop — and similar solutions — which don't allow real-time precision in decision-making because they can't rapidly process high volumes of streaming data. With its ability to process hundreds of terabytes of streaming data per hour, Kinesis allows you to develop apps that rely on real-time data to fuel AI analytics, machine learning insights, and other applications. Kineses enables instant responses by eliminating the delay associated with batch processing.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Amazon Kinesis data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Amazon Kinesis data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Amazon Kinesis data to Snowflake
Move your Amazon Kinesis data to MySQL
Heroku Postgres's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect operational data to Heroku Postgres data for a single source of truth
- ETL data from Heroku Postgres in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Heroku Postgres data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Heroku Postgres connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for Heroku Postgres data integration?
- Get started on Heroku Postgres data integration
- Explore our Heroku Postgres ETL resources
- Check out our latest Heroku Postgres-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect operational data to Heroku Postgres data for a single source of truth
One popular use case of Heroku Postgres ETL is moving data from the high-availability database-as-a-service to a supported data warehouse. That data includes all the marketing information you process, manage, and store in your organization. Integrate.io makes this possible with its connector available out of the box. You can create a single source of truth for marketing data in a data warehouse and run that data through business intelligence tools.
- ETLing Heroku Postgres data sets to a supported target system like a warehouse provides a single reference point for all the marketing data that flows through your organization. Benefit from enhanced storage and better business intelligence after investing in data warehousing.
- Integrate.io's native ETL connector moves marketing data to a warehouse, allowing you to run that data through business intelligence tools like Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI.
- The latest BI tools provide you with 360-degree visibility into Heroku Postgres data. View marketing metrics and key performance indicators on dashboards, reports, charts, graphs, and heatmaps. Then share these data insights with marketers and stakeholders for better organizational decision-making!
ETLing Heroku Postgres data to a warehouse provides insights into customers, campaigns, and marketing processes. However, manual ETL is a time-intensive process involving advanced data engineering, schemas, database URLs, data clips, JSON, database names, SSL connections, database replication, dynos, rollbacks, TLS, and syncing data. Integrate.io simplifies this process! Its native connector frees up resources for your existing data team and performs data integration without hiring additional engineers, creating data pipelines from scratch, or grappling with the Heroku Postgres CLI. Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io now to learn more!
ETL data from Heroku Postgres in minutes
ETLing data from the Heroku Postgres database to a supported warehouse has never been easier. Integrate.io can execute this process n as little as a few minutes!
- Integrate.io extracts data from your version of a Heroku Postgres database and temporarily places it in a staging area.
- Integrate.io transforms the data into the most appropriate and effective format for analysis. The platform can also enhance data quality, compliance, and compatibility with data governance legislation like GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA.
- Integrate.io loads data into a warehouse. Then you can push data through BI tools and make better organizational decisions that grow your business!
Alternatively, move data to/from the Heroku Postgres platform from/to a supported relational database or other application. Integrate.io's connector frees up resources for team members and removes the pain points of data integration with its jargon-free and no-code/low-code environment. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discover the many advantages of Heroku Postgres data integration with Integrate.io.
Integrate.io has the Heroku Postgres data integrations you need
Integrate.io's pre-built connector ETLs data to and from Heroku Postgres the way you like. Filter the data you want to transfer and optimize the data integration process from extraction to analysis.
Examples of Integrate.io Heroku Postgres data integrations
View more Heroku Postgres integrations on Integrate.io
Integrate.io is the data warehouse integration software that makes ETL as simple as ABC! Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Heroku Postgres connector
Want to ETL data to/from Heroku Postgres but not sure what data integration platform to use? Integrate.io lets you achieve the following goals:
- Create streamlined workflows that automate data integration, regardless of your Heroku Postgres plan. Prepare and manage data sets for storage and analytics with Integrate.io's powerful and customizable Heroku Postgres connection.
- Remove data silos that exist in your organization with Integrate.io. The data pipeline platform transfers data from isolated locations and legacy systems, providing you with long-lasting performance benefits.
- Eliminate human error that happens during manual ETL and optimize data quality.
- Simplify data integration with Integrate.io's point-and-click drag-and-drop interface. Team members can use this platform even if they lack experience in data engineering!
Get started moving data in minutes
It's time to transfer data to and from Heroku Postgres! Enter a few details about your business and talk to an expert
who will help you decide on the best data integration methods and technologies for your specific use case. Successful integration starts here.
Why choose Integrate.io for Heroku Postgres data integration?
World-class customer support
Want to learn more about Integrate.io features or troubleshoot data integration bottlenecks? You can contact an Integrate.io team member via phone, email, or live chat and access tutorials, resources, and FAQs.
Customize integration notifications
Customize Integrate.io alerts based on your requirements and only receive relevant and critical notifications during the Heroku Postgres data integration process.
Security you can count on
Get ongoing peace of mind with Integrate.io's field-level hashing, data encryption, and other security features.
REST API connector
Need a data connector? Don't see one listed for your use case on Integrate.io? Create your own! The platform's REST API connector pulls data from almost any data source that has a REST API.
Integrate.io doesn't just specialize in Heroku Postgres data integration. Access pre-built connectors for Amazon Redshift (AWS), Azure Blog Storage, Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook, IBM Db2, Salesforce, Amazon S3, Instagram, and many other popular services.
Get started on Heroku Postgres data integration
Integrate.io's native bi-directional out-of-the-box data connector gives you more value from this PostgresSQL-compatible database-as-a-service. Sign up for an ETL trial setup meeting
Explore our Heroku Postgres ETL resources
Here are some extra resources for Heroku Postgres data integration:
Check out our latest Heroku Postgres-related articles
Amazon Kinesis's End Points
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Amazon Kineses Video Streams allow you to safely ingest streaming video data from millions of linked devices into AWS for machine learning, analytical, and other processing purposes. The platform then encrypts, stores, and indexes the video data so you can access video with simple APIs, play live video streams, and offer on-demand playback. When incorporating this technology with Amazon Rekognition Video, TensorFlow, ApacheMxNet, and OpenCV, Amazon Kineses Video Streams makes it possible to build video analytics and computer vision processes into your applications.
Amazon Kinesis Data Streams
By capturing, processing, and storing data streams, Amazon Kinesis offers a real-time data streaming solution to ingest large amounts of information from hundreds of thousands — even millions — of sources at the gigabytes-per-second scale. The massive scalability of this solution lets you capture and produce immediate analytics on data pertaining to financial transactions, database event streams, location tracking data, clickstreams, social media activity, and more. Since the availability of streaming data happens in milliseconds, the platform enables real-time analytics of this information for instant detection of anomalies, dynamic price adjustments, precise dashboard metrics, and more.
Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose
Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose provides a simple and durable way to pull your streaming data into data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics solutions. Due to its compatibility with Splunk, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, and Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Kinesis Data Firehose empowers real-time data analytics for the dashboarding and BI tools you've come to trust. Fully managed and automatically scaling, you can use Firehose to encrypt, batch, transform, and compress your information before ingestion to boost security and save on disk space.
Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics
Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics helps users without programming knowledge to analyze data streams with SQL or Java. For team members who know SQL, an SQL editor and templates are available for creating streaming applications or querying streaming data. Meanwhile, those with Java knowledge can develop more nuanced streaming applications that perform real-time data transformations and analytical processes.