Integrate.io can help you connect the dots by pulling data out of NetSuite, preparing it for new use cases, and sending it off to your other critical business apps. Explore our data ingestion solutions to learn more.
Stripe is a SaaS payment management tool. It is built to be an all-in-one payment solution for any business, whether that business offers an on-demand service, traditional product sales, or subscription-based services. Stripe’s tools are designed to help users with a variety of tasks related to running those businesses, including: issuing refunds, processing orders, and managing different subscriptions.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your NetSuite data to Amazon Redshift
Load your NetSuite data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your NetSuite data to Snowflake
Move your NetSuite data to MySQL
Bring all your Stripe data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Stripe data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Stripe data to Snowflake
Move your Stripe data to MySQL
NetSuite's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect your NetSuite data for a single source of truth
- Shift your NetSuite data to any destination in minutes
- Integrate.io has the NetSuite integrations API that you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with NetSuite data connectors
- Get started analyzing your NetSuite data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your NetSuite data integration
- Explore our NetSuite Data Integration resources
Discover more about the capabilities of the data integration platform built for Ecommerce here
Your NetSuite Data Can be a Single Source of Truth
NetSuite's unified business management toolkit provides a CRM system, ERP/Financials, and Ecommerce functionality for over 30,000 businesses, all with flexible pricing. However, with a host of concerns surrounding data privacy, getting the right information from NetSuite and to the marketing department can prove challenging.
A data integration platform like Integrate.io can help you:
- Enrich customer data with additional insights that can only be found by tapping into the CRM side of NetSuite, giving you a better understanding of your audience.
- Tap into the financial data housed by NetSuite to give your marketing team new numbers surrounding customer lifetime value (CLV), sales activity, and more.
- Bring NetSuite's Ecommerce capabilities center stage by extracting relevant data about website visitors, shoppers, carts, orders, and inventory to inform your future marketing campaigns.
Talk to Integrate.io about our commitments to data security
via secure data transformations.'
Shift Your NetSuite Data to Any Destination in Minutes
Data teams lead business intelligence initiatives, but why should they be bogged down by coding or maintaining connectors? With Integrate.io, low- and no-code connectors make it easy for anyone on your team to connect NetSuite to your other data sources while deciding exactly what information to extract, what to do with it, and where to send it.
Integrate.io offers ELT/CDC capabilities
, giving you a wealth of tools for data preparation
Deep Ecommerce capability means that Integrate.io is the perfect complement to NetSuite to manage data relating to orders, inventory, and invoicing.
Your data team can effortlessly connect to any data source in mere minutes using pre-built connectors, including NetSuite connectors, giving you fast and secure access to important information.
Read more about how low-code tools benefit Ecommerce businesses on our blog
Integrate.io Has The NetSuite Integrations You Need
Integrate.io makes it easy to pull from NetSuite and send the data along to other tools within your tech stack, whether you use it for reporting, analysis, decision-making, or to store it for future use. It also empowers you to combine data from a variety of SaaS within your data warehouse, ready for analysis. Businesses can combine their NetSuite information with data from sources including:
- Amazon S3 and other Amazon Web Services offerings
Integrate.io can help you easily connect NetSuite to all of these data sources and more. Find all of the integrations in our integrations library
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With NetSuite Connectors
NetSuite holds a wealth of data, be it about your customers, their orders, or your inventory. Therefore, you will need to extract NetSuite data and send it off to many places, but what are the most common use cases for Integrate.io and NetSuite?
While there are hundreds of ways to use Integrate.io to tap into your NetSuite data, some of the most common use cases include sending data from NetSuite to Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, or MySQL.
Get Started Analyzing Your NetSuite Data in Minutes
Designed as a low-code platform, Integrate.io tries to make the integration process as accessible and user-friendly as possible throughout every step. In addition to pre-built connectors, you can also create a custom connector using your Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Token Secret, and Token ID. You can find the info you need within your NetSuite account. After setting up your NetSuite account ID and other necessary information, just mark the checkbox, click "save," and Integrate.io's system will handle the rest.
Once you have validated the connection, it's time to choose the endpoints, which control the type of data that NetSuite shares. The next step is using Integrate.io's data movement tools, such as ELT (Extract, Load, and Transform), to help you prepare data by changing how data is formatted, removing certain elements, or re-ordering the set. For NetSuite, you also have the option of using the integrated reverse ETL solutions.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your NetSuite Integration?
The speed, reliability, and low-code, low-maintenance aspects of Integrate.io are truly just the beginning. With a host of features, Integrate.io is the platform of choice for NetSuite users who want to unlock the power and versatility of data integration for their business needs. Here's a look at some of the reasons to choose Integrate.io:
- You can use Integrate.io to connect NetSuite with virtually any tool in your tech stack.
- Thanks to simple API creation and management, your team will have to do minimal coding.
- Powerful data collation and transformation capabilities make it easy to prepare your data for any use.
- Integrate.io is also a lightning-fast CDC platform with deep Ecommerce capabilities, making it highly versatile.
Are you looking to enable features that improve automation and workflows within your business processes? Integrate.io makes it easy to create and manage integrations with Oracle NetSuite and nearly any other tool in your tech stack, allowing you to put data to work for your company.
Our easy-to-use interface makes it fast and easy to utilize intuitive ELT tools so you can get your NetSuite data ready for ingestion by your BI tool of choice. If you want to see for yourself, Schedule an intro call
to learn more.
Explore Our NetSuite Data Integration Resources
Check Out Our Latest NetSuite-Related Articles:
See Similar Data Sources:
- Aftership: Aftership allows businesses to seamlessly integrate shipment tracking.
- Bill.com: Bill.com helps businesses manage invoices, notices, payment status, and ACH payments.
- Dundas BI: Dundas BI is a highly visual business intelligence (BI) tool.
- Freshdesk: Freshdesk provides a handy customer support interface.
- Invoiced: Invoiced automates payment notifications, reminders, and invoicing.
- Intercom: Intercom helps companies build a robust knowledge base while providing a support interface and feedback system.
Stripe's End Points
Retrieve data from all your customer transactions, which provides basic details about the customer, such as their name, address, and email, in addition to data about the charge itself, such as if it was accepted, disputed, refunded, etc.
View or create data about new and existing customers, which allows you to track recurring charges, subscriptions, and multiple purchases. This can, in turn, help you to monitor a customer’s transaction history throughout their lifecycle with your company.
Retrieve any automatically recorded event that occurs on your account, whether it’s a charge, subscription, failed invoice payment, or anything else of note. This allows you to have current, up-to-date data about what is happening on your account at any given moment.
Monitor an invoice, which is created as part of a recurring payment on Stripe. This returns data on the charged amount, whether the invoice was successful, how many attempts the invoice has made to collect the money, and which subscriptions are linked to that invoice, if applicable.
Collect data on different subscription plans that you have, which includes the cost of the plan, how and when it is billed, and the plan’s trial period. You can then integrate the plan data with your subscription or customer data to get a deeper view of the sales performance of various plans.
Track which clients are subscribed to which plans, as well as when they subscribed, when they canceled, and how many users they are subscribed with. This field also allows you to track charges associated with those subscriptions so that you can monitor the revenue they generate.