PostgreSQL is an open-source object-relational database system that serves as a primary data store and a data warehouse. You can transfer data from disparate sources to PostgreSQL for performance, storage, and analytical purposes.
About Amazon Kinesis
Amazon Kinesis is a powerful analytics solution that overcomes the batch-processing challenges of Hadoop — and similar solutions — which don't allow real-time precision in decision-making because they can't rapidly process high volumes of streaming data. With its ability to process hundreds of terabytes of streaming data per hour, Kinesis allows you to develop apps that rely on real-time data to fuel AI analytics, machine learning insights, and other applications. Kineses enables instant responses by eliminating the delay associated with batch processing.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Amazon Kinesis data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Amazon Kinesis data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Amazon Kinesis data to Snowflake
Move your Amazon Kinesis data to MySQL
PostgreSQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
- ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
- Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
- Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
- Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
- Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
PostgreSQL can become the single source of truth for marketing data in your organization, allowing you to benefit from its storage, analytical, and open-source capabilities. Integrate.io moves data from isolated sources and legacy systems to PostgreSQL via its bi-directional ETL connector.
- ETL data from multiple sources to PostgreSQL for a single data reference point. These sources include SaaS tools, social media tools, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and other platforms used in marketing.
- After moving marketing data to PostgreSQL, you can visualize that data in business intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau and Looker.
- View metrics and key performance indicators on dashboards, reports, heat maps, and other data visualizations to learn more about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
ETL might require knowledge of schemas, templates, authentication, JSON, SSL, permissions, and other complex tasks. Integrate.io simplifies these tasks with its range of connectors that automate the ETL process and remove the need to hire expensive data engineers. The result? Streamlined data integration! Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io can benefit marketers.
ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
ETLing data from sources to PostgreSQL is one of the most popular data integration use cases for this object-relational database. Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connection can ETL data in as little as a few minutes, speeding up delivery and allowing your team to focus on tasks other than data integration.
- Integrate.io extracts data from supported data sources and places that data into a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline platform transforms the data into the correct format for PostgreSQL and improves data quality and compliance. Now you can adhere to data governance legislation like CCPA and GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data into PostgreSQL, providing you with a single source of truth. Run that data through BI tools and generate intelligence about your business for better decision-making.
Alternatively, you can ETL data from PostgreSQL to a supported destination like Amazon Redshift and generate even more value from your organization's data. Integrate.io's bi-directional connector can pull data from this object-relational database and help you reach your data integration goals. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn more about the business value of PostgreSQL integration!
Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
Use Integrate.io's connector to collect data from sources and load it inside PostgreSQL. You can benefit from the database's high availability, data mining capabilities, SQL querying features, and business intelligence credentials.
Examples of Integrate.io PostgreSQL data integrations
View more PostgreSQL integrations on Integrate.io.
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from PostgreSQL on your terms. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days, and learn more about the benefits of PostgreSQL data integration for your business.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when integrating data with PostgreSQL:
- Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connector prepares and manages data sets, streamlining workflows and freeing up resources for busy data teams.
- This connector removes data silos by moving information from locations to PostgreSQL and providing a 360-degree overview of business data.
- Integrate.io improves compliance with data governance frameworks when moving data between sources and PostgreSQL. Customers can avoid expensive penalties for non-adherence to legislation like GDPR.
- Integrate.io's point-and-click drag-and-drop interface makes data integration easy for customers.
Get started moving data in minutes
Your ETL journey starts by entering a few details in a simple form and talking to an expert
at Integrate.io about your data integration use case. You can then integrate data sources with PostgreSQL and generate powerful business intelligence that benefits your entire team.
Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
Data integration doesn't have to be challenging. Talk to an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when troubleshooting an issue or learning a new feature. You can also access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
Integrate.io performs super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify changes in your PostgreSQL database in real or near-real time. Take action when those changes impact your business.
Remove the hard work
Integrate.io handles all the heavy lifting of data integration for you. Pre-built connectors quickly push data into a destination like PostgreSQL, saving you time and money.
Integrate.io understands that every PostgreSQL data integration project is unique. Get customized solutions for your use case!
Choose the data integration notifications you need
Ensure your data team only receives critical updates during data integration projects by customizing Integrate.io alerts the way you like.
Data security is critical for all businesses. Integrate.io provides constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for safeguarding your most sensitive data.
REST API connector
Create your own data connector if you don't see a connection on Integrate.io. You can pull data from any data source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Revolutionize data integration and management in your organization by connecting data between sources and destinations. Integrate.io has connections for Salesforce, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Snowflake, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Oracle, Azure Synapse Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
It's time to integrate data sources with PostgreSQL! Integrate.io's data connector transforms data management and kick-starts your PostgreSQL integration journey. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
Here are some additional resources for PostgreSQL data integration:
Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
Amazon Kinesis's End Points
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
Amazon Kineses Video Streams allow you to safely ingest streaming video data from millions of linked devices into AWS for machine learning, analytical, and other processing purposes. The platform then encrypts, stores, and indexes the video data so you can access video with simple APIs, play live video streams, and offer on-demand playback. When incorporating this technology with Amazon Rekognition Video, TensorFlow, ApacheMxNet, and OpenCV, Amazon Kineses Video Streams makes it possible to build video analytics and computer vision processes into your applications.
Amazon Kinesis Data Streams
By capturing, processing, and storing data streams, Amazon Kinesis offers a real-time data streaming solution to ingest large amounts of information from hundreds of thousands — even millions — of sources at the gigabytes-per-second scale. The massive scalability of this solution lets you capture and produce immediate analytics on data pertaining to financial transactions, database event streams, location tracking data, clickstreams, social media activity, and more. Since the availability of streaming data happens in milliseconds, the platform enables real-time analytics of this information for instant detection of anomalies, dynamic price adjustments, precise dashboard metrics, and more.
Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose
Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose provides a simple and durable way to pull your streaming data into data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics solutions. Due to its compatibility with Splunk, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, and Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Kinesis Data Firehose empowers real-time data analytics for the dashboarding and BI tools you've come to trust. Fully managed and automatically scaling, you can use Firehose to encrypt, batch, transform, and compress your information before ingestion to boost security and save on disk space.
Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics
Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics helps users without programming knowledge to analyze data streams with SQL or Java. For team members who know SQL, an SQL editor and templates are available for creating streaming applications or querying streaming data. Meanwhile, those with Java knowledge can develop more nuanced streaming applications that perform real-time data transformations and analytical processes.