PostgreSQL is an open-source object-relational database system that serves as a primary data store and a data warehouse. You can transfer data from disparate sources to PostgreSQL for performance, storage, and analytical purposes.
About RESTful API
Integrate.io's REST API connector fetches data from nearly any service with a REST API. Now you can pull data through HTTP endpoints and use that data to create highly-customized pipelines for your specific use case.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your RESTful API data to Amazon Redshift
Load your RESTful API data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your RESTful API data to Snowflake
Move your RESTful API data to MySQL
PostgreSQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
- ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
- Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
- Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
- Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
- Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect Data Sources to PostgreSQL for a single source of truth
PostgreSQL can become the single source of truth for marketing data in your organization, allowing you to benefit from its storage, analytical, and open-source capabilities. Integrate.io moves data from isolated sources and legacy systems to PostgreSQL via its bi-directional ETL connector.
- ETL data from multiple sources to PostgreSQL for a single data reference point. These sources include SaaS tools, social media tools, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and other platforms used in marketing.
- After moving marketing data to PostgreSQL, you can visualize that data in business intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau and Looker.
- View metrics and key performance indicators on dashboards, reports, heat maps, and other data visualizations to learn more about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
ETL might require knowledge of schemas, templates, authentication, JSON, SSL, permissions, and other complex tasks. Integrate.io simplifies these tasks with its range of connectors that automate the ETL process and remove the need to hire expensive data engineers. The result? Streamlined data integration! Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io can benefit marketers.
ETL data to PostgreSQL in minutes
ETLing data from sources to PostgreSQL is one of the most popular data integration use cases for this object-relational database. Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connection can ETL data in as little as a few minutes, speeding up delivery and allowing your team to focus on tasks other than data integration.
- Integrate.io extracts data from supported data sources and places that data into a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline platform transforms the data into the correct format for PostgreSQL and improves data quality and compliance. Now you can adhere to data governance legislation like CCPA and GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data into PostgreSQL, providing you with a single source of truth. Run that data through BI tools and generate intelligence about your business for better decision-making.
Alternatively, you can ETL data from PostgreSQL to a supported destination like Amazon Redshift and generate even more value from your organization's data. Integrate.io's bi-directional connector can pull data from this object-relational database and help you reach your data integration goals. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn more about the business value of PostgreSQL integration!
Integrate.io has the PostgreSQL data integrations you need
Use Integrate.io's connector to collect data from sources and load it inside PostgreSQL. You can benefit from the database's high availability, data mining capabilities, SQL querying features, and business intelligence credentials.
Examples of Integrate.io PostgreSQL data integrations
View more PostgreSQL integrations on Integrate.io.
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from PostgreSQL on your terms. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days, and learn more about the benefits of PostgreSQL data integration for your business.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its PostgreSQL connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when integrating data with PostgreSQL:
- Integrate.io's PostgreSQL connector prepares and manages data sets, streamlining workflows and freeing up resources for busy data teams.
- This connector removes data silos by moving information from locations to PostgreSQL and providing a 360-degree overview of business data.
- Integrate.io improves compliance with data governance frameworks when moving data between sources and PostgreSQL. Customers can avoid expensive penalties for non-adherence to legislation like GDPR.
- Integrate.io's point-and-click drag-and-drop interface makes data integration easy for customers.
Get started moving data in minutes
Your ETL journey starts by entering a few details in a simple form and talking to an expert
at Integrate.io about your data integration use case. You can then integrate data sources with PostgreSQL and generate powerful business intelligence that benefits your entire team.
Why choose Integrate.io for Postgres data integration?
Data integration doesn't have to be challenging. Talk to an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when troubleshooting an issue or learning a new feature. You can also access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
Integrate.io performs super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify changes in your PostgreSQL database in real or near-real time. Take action when those changes impact your business.
Remove the hard work
Integrate.io handles all the heavy lifting of data integration for you. Pre-built connectors quickly push data into a destination like PostgreSQL, saving you time and money.
Integrate.io understands that every PostgreSQL data integration project is unique. Get customized solutions for your use case!
Choose the data integration notifications you need
Ensure your data team only receives critical updates during data integration projects by customizing Integrate.io alerts the way you like.
Data security is critical for all businesses. Integrate.io provides constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for safeguarding your most sensitive data.
REST API connector
Create your own data connector if you don't see a connection on Integrate.io. You can pull data from any data source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Revolutionize data integration and management in your organization by connecting data between sources and destinations. Integrate.io has connections for Salesforce, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Snowflake, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Oracle, Azure Synapse Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Get started on PostgreSQL data integration
It's time to integrate data sources with PostgreSQL! Integrate.io's data connector transforms data management and kick-starts your PostgreSQL integration journey. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our PostgreSQL ETL resources
Here are some additional resources for PostgreSQL data integration:
Check out our latest PostgreSQL-related articles
RESTful API's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect REST data to a single source of truth
- Move data from REST sources quickly
- Integrate.io helps you pull data from REST sources
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its REST API connector
- Get started moving data now
- Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
- Get started on data integration
- Explore our REST API connector resources
- Check out our latest REST API connector-related articles
- See popular Integrate.io data sources and destinations
Connect REST data to a single source of truth
Want to integrate marketing data from disparate sources? Integrate.io lets you call up data from a marketing data source with a REST API and move REST data to a supported warehouse. That provides a single source of truth for the marketing data in your organization. Integrate.io's REST API connector facilitates this process, allowing you to create quick connections that support your data integration objectives.
- Move REST data used by your marketing team to a data warehouse and benefit from a single data reference point. You can compare marketing data with other data sets in a centralized cloud-based location and generate insights about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
- Run this data through BI tools such as Looker and Microsoft Power BI. You can view metrics on dashboards, summaries, charts, and other data visualizations and share insights with your marketing department and stakeholders.
- Integrate.io's REST API connector lets marketing companies focus on data analysis rather than wasting time on data integration.
Many times, it's not necessary for marketers to use a REST API connector to move data to a warehouse for analytics. Integrate.io has pre-built connectors for popular services such as Salesforce, Shopify, Mailchimp, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and more. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io provides ongoing value for marketers.
Move data from REST sources quickly
Data teams no longer have to grapple with complex data. Integrate.io's REST API connector shares the principles of RESTful architecture, but teams can still use this connector for various scenarios and execute data integration in a quick timeframe. Here's how data professionals can use the REST API connector:
- Provide any authentication details to verify the identity of a REST API invoker. (Integrate.io's connector is capable of API authentication methods such as API keys, OAuth access tokens, and the basic HTTP authentication scheme).
- Define the components of an HTTP request. These components include URLs, headers, and method types.
- Choose the fields you want to reproduce from the API response.
It's that simple! Integrate.io streamlines data integration with its REST API connector, removing much of the hard work for data teams. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about the REST API connection process and how it benefits your business.
Integrate.io helps you pull data from REST sources
Integrate.io fetches data from your most-used data sources with a REST API via its REST API connector.
Integrate.io REST API connector use cases
- Connect data to an SQL database
- Bring data to a data warehouse
- Move data to a data lake
Integrate.io's REST API connector moves data from sources without limitations. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days and start your data integration journey.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its REST API connector
Integrate.io's customers improve data integration when using its REST API connector:
- Customers can benefit from additional bandwidth from REST compared to Simple Objective Access Protocol (SOAP) technology.
- Using Integrate.io's REST API connector involves a simple process that removes the need to hire expensive data engineers.
- The REST API connector can remove data silos for customers by moving data to a centralized location for performance, scalability, storage, and/or data analysis.
- Customers lacking data engineering skills can use Integrate.io's drag-and-drop capabilities and simple user interface for integration projects.
Get started moving data now
Ready to move data from sources via Integrate.io's REST API connector? Schedule a one-on-one meeting
with an expert to discuss your data integration requirements and discover how Integrate.io can help!
Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
Integrate.io's REST API connector comes with features such as rate limiting, pagination schemes, and JSON path expression. Moving data from a source to a destination via this connector has never been easier!
Simplify data integration projects
Integrate.io's REST API connector helps you fetch the data you need if you have internal systems without an exposed database layer.
Scale your data integration projects up and down with Integrate.io's REST API connector.
Contact an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when creating pipelines or troubleshooting an issue. The Integrate.io website has additional resources such as docs, tutorials, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
In addition to its REST API connector, Integrate.io performs a wide range of data integration methods, such as ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL. In addition, the no-code data pipeline platform's super-fast change data capture (CDC) capabilities help you identify database changes in real or near-real time.
Integrate.io offers constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for data integration, providing peace of mind in an increasingly-dangerous security landscape.
Get started on data integration
Are you ready to pull data from a source? Integrate.io handles various data integration workflows with its REST API connector for improved functionality. Schedule an intro call to learn more and kick-start your next data integration project.
Explore our REST API connector resources
Here are some additional resources for data integration with Integrate.io's REST API connector:
Check out our latest REST API connector-related articles
See popular Integrate.io data sources and destinations