Extract data from and load data into Salesforce to create your Customer 360 view. Do more with your Salesforce data.
As an advanced, high-speed data analytics platform, Mode helps you understand the information in your data warehouses. As a hybrid solution Mode lets (1) data teams customize queries and visualizations in Python, SQL, or R; and (2) empowers non-tech-savvy users to dive into visualizations and explore live-updating reports to get the data they need.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your Salesforce data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Salesforce data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Salesforce data to Snowflake
Move your Salesforce data to MySQL
Bring all your Mode data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Mode data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Mode data to Snowflake
Move your Mode data to MySQL
Salesforce's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Salesforce for a single source of truth
- Migrate your Salesforce data in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Salesforce integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers grow faster with Salesforce data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Salesforce data
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Salesforce integration?
- Explore our Salesforce ETL resources
Connect Salesforce for a single source of truth
Salesforce Marketing Cloud lets your business send targeted messages to your prospects and personalize them with specific details to help boost engagement and perception. However, to accomplish these tasks, your Salesforce account needs a wealth of data about your customers.
Likewise, the Salesforce Sales Cloud allows your sales team to take action at precisely the right moment using AI-powered prompts. Yet, it's impossible for anyone to know the right moment to act unless you've historical trends and patterns to pull from.
Salesforce is innovative and powerful, but its functionality is only made possible with accurate, up-to-the-minute data, and that's where Integrate.io comes in. With Integrate.io, you can improve your email marketing campaigns, landing pages, segmentation strategies, and more by enriching your Salesforce account with all the data it needs.
Integrate.io makes it easy to:
- Send data into Salesforce from your customer support, sales, and order fulfillment tools.
- Pull data out of Salesforce for use in your business intelligence dashboards and other apps.
- Create a two-way data stream to ensure your business always has a consistent and cohesive big-picture view across all of its apps.
Salesforce holds invaluable business data, but do you have a plan for using it across your other tools? Integrate.io
can help you make the most of it. Try it
today with a 14-day free trial.
Migrate your Salesforce data in minutes
As a marketing platform, Salesforce is simply unmatched. However, your Marketing Cloud account is only as good as the customer data you feed into it. With a Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration from Integrate.io, your team can be confident that there are no gaps in your databases — and you won't have to worry about time-consuming coding.
Integrate.io offers Salesforce data migration. Our native integration with Salesforce ensures speed, reliability, and security, allowing your business to stay on top of its digital marketing goals while optimizing its databases for activities like marketing automation.
With Integrate.io, you can:
- Use our low-code, drag-and-drop interface to configure your Salesforce integration in mere minutes.
- Easily feed data into Salesforce (like your Salesforce CRM) from anywhere or pull data out into other tools, like your cloud data warehouse.
- Connect your tech stack with hundreds of other apps using pre-built connectors that require little to no coding.
offers robust ETL capabilities for Salesforce and countless apps, but did you know that we also offer ELT tools? Set up your ELT free trial
and complimentary prep meeting to learn more.
Integrate.io has the Salesforce Integrations You Need
Integrate.io makes it easy for Salesforce data migration letting you freely move data between apps, giving your team a consistent view of the most up-to-the-minute information, even as you process data in real-time. Some of the most popular use cases for our integrations include:
Want to explore all of the integrations we offer? See for yourself
with a 14-day free trial!
How Integrate.io Customers Grow Faster with Salesforce Data Connectors
If you haven't yet integrated Salesforce with the rest of your tech stack, your most important data is stuck in a silo. Analyzing the droves of data you have about your leads, customers, and deals means migrating data out of Salesforce and into connected databases where you can make the most of it.
Integrate.io can help you migrate Salesforce data out of your silo so that you can strengthen your analytics, enrich your business intelligence dashboards, and get more out of the critical insights that lay hidden in your Salesforce account.
Get started analyzing your Salesforce data
You may already be using Salesforce integrations to send data into your Salesforce account, but what about getting data from tools that don't directly integrate with Salesforce? More importantly, what about pulling all your priceless data out of Salesforce so you can use it elsewhere?
Integrate.io makes it easy to condense your company's countless data streams into a single source of truth by providing a simplified extract, transform, load (ETL) pipeline. In a matter of minutes, you can get Salesforce connected to your stack. That means having peace of mind of knowing that data is flowing seamlessly between all of your apps, exactly when and where you need it the most.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Salesforce integration?
Integrate.io makes resource-intensive data integration a thing of the past. With an advanced, user-friendly platform and countless integrations and connectors, Integrate.io provides a turnkey solution for managing your ETL pipeline.
Using Integrate.io, your business can unlock:
- A simplified ETL pipeline that scales with your business.
- A helpful support team and troubleshooting guides.
- Hundreds of integrations with your favorite apps.
Are you ready to do more with your business's data? Integrate.io
can help you eliminate siloes and use your data effectively across your favorite apps. Try it for yourself
with our 14-day free trial and see the difference data can make.
Explore our Salesforce ETL resources
Check out our latest Salesforce-related articles:
See similar data sources:
- Shopify: Shopify makes it easy for businesses to build and manage an online store using pre-made themes and templates.
- Delighted: Delighted utilizes single-question surveys to help businesses collect meaningful feedback on customer experiences.
- Domo: Domo provides decision-makers with direct access to non-technical data visualizations and tools.
- Dundas BI: Dundas BI is a highly visual tool for identifying trends and patterns in big data.
- Intercom: Intercom is a knowledgebase software with a feedback system to help companies offer on-demand and self-service customer support.
Mode's End Points
Mode White-Label Embeds and Visualizations
Mode SQL Editor
Mode's SQL editor features a schema browser to explore the tables and columns of your connected data sources. It also has an autocomplete function to assist with query writing, a query history to browse and reuse old queries, and advanced logic tools for creating loops, IF statements, and more.
Mode Helix Data Engine
The technology behind Mode's analytics solution is Helix, a high-performance in-memory data engine that combines modern drag-and-drop business intelligence tools with a code-first (SQL, Python, R) data science platform to offer an instantly responsive user experience. Mode streams query results into the Helix data engine to reduce database load, provide quick responsiveness, and give users the ability to visually navigate as much as 10 gigabytes of data.
Mode Dashboard Features
Powered by SQL, Python, and R, Mode dashboards display automatically-refreshing metrics without the need for proprietary tools. Customize your dashboards the way you want, with on-brand reporting and interactive features to facilitate collaboration with others across your organization.
Mode Native Python and R Notebooks
Mode features native Python and R Notebooks. This allows you to query in SQL, send the results to a dataframe in R or pandas, and conveniently access them in the platform's native Notebook. At the same time, a sidebar provides tips, shortcuts, and documentation to help you get the most of these features.