Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is a secure network protocol for sending and receiving file transfers over the internet and general file management. It builds on the traditional File Transfer Protocol (FTP) by adding encryption to the file transfer process, providing peace of mind in an increasingly dangerous cyber landscape.
About MS SQL
Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL) is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft that supports transactional processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks. The platform stores and retrieves data from applications on your computer or another system in your network.
SFTP's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect SFTP data for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from SFTP quickly
- Integrate.io has the SFTP data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its SFTP connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for SFTP data integration?
- Get started on SFTP data integration
- Explore our SFTP resources
- See similar data sources
Connect SFTP data for a single source of truth
SFTP handles various formats, like JSON, XML, and .csv files, making it the standard for file transfers. You might store marketing data in files on an SFTP server and transfer it to clients or stakeholders. But what happens if you want to ETL SFTP data to a warehouse or other target location? Integrate.io can help! Its SFTP connector accesses your critical data and transfers it to a supported destination via ETL
, allowing you to generate insights about marketing processes.
- Moving marketing data to a warehouse with Integrate.io provides a central storage location for analytics.
- You can run data in your warehouse through BI tools like Looker and Tableau and learn more about customers, campaigns, and day-to-day marketing workflows.
- You can also move data from other platforms to your warehouse and compare it with data in files on an SFTP server.
Transferring SFTP data to a warehouse is easier with Integrate.io. You can remove the complexities of SFTP data integration and visualize data on reports, dashboards, and summaries for more effective business intelligence. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about Integrate.io's native out-of-the-box SFTP connector.
Quickly extract and load data from SFTP
SFTP runs over the SSH protocol and can transfer large files over the internet. However, moving data in files on an SFTP server via ETL requires complex tasks such as coding, authentication, permissions, command lines, SSL, templates, and automation. Integrate.io takes care of the heavy lifting of ETL, making life easier for your data team.
- Integrate.io extracts data from files in an SFTP server and puts it in a staging area for data processing.
- Integrate.io transforms the data into the correct format for data analysis. That can improve data quality and even help you comply with data governance frameworks like GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads the data to a supported destination, such as a warehouse, allowing you to run that data through BI tools.
Integrate.io's connector can also push data into an SFTP server. Its bi-directional functionality allows you to configure an SFTP server as a source and destination, providing more flexibility for your data integration projects. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discuss your particular use case and learn more about integrating SFTP data.
Integrate.io has the SFTP data integrations you need
Now you don't need to spend weeks establishing an ETL connection for SFTP integration. Integrate.io's pre-built connector does all the hard work for you, meaning you don't need to hire additional data engineers to move SFTP data to your desired location.
Examples of Integrate.io SFTP data integrations
View more SFTP integrations on Integrate.io.
Try Integrate.io yourself
by signing up for a 14-day free trial, and experience the powerful capabilities of this no-code data pipeline platform for SFTP data integration optimization.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its SFTP connector
Integrate.io's customers who integrate SFTP data benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io integrates SFTP data without customers having to write complicated ETL scripts. The platform automatically manages and prepares data sets via its connector and sends notifications about data integration bottlenecks.
- Customers can choose and filter the SFTP data they want to integrate via ETL, improving compliance and delivery. Integrate.io customizes integration based on each use case.
- Integrate.io can remove the human error that happens during integration. Customers eliminate mistakes when building complex ETL pipelines from scratch and improve back-end data engineering.
Get started moving data in minutes
ETLing data to and from key files in an SFTP server is a simple process with Integrate.io. Start by supplying some details about your project on a form and talk to an expert
about your business requirements for integration. Integrate.io provides a helping hand during every stage of your integration journey, giving you more value from the data that powers your business.
Why choose Integrate.io for SFTP data integration?
Manually creating ETL pipelines for SFTP can go wrong if you lack the necessary skills, resulting in you having to start the process all over again. That can cost money! Let Integrate.io handle SFTP data integration for you.
Need help troubleshooting an SFTP ETL issue? Want to learn about a new data integration feature? Integrate.io has your back! Talk to the team via phone, email, or live chat.
Access online resources such as tutorials, docs, and user guides during your data integration project and improve the success of SFTP ETL.
Integrate.io doesn't just have a pre-built connector for SFTP but various connections for data sources and destinations. Find connections for IBM Db2, Salesforce, Instagram, Oracle Database, Facebook, Shopify, Amazon S3 (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Mongo DB, and more.
REST API connector
Can't find the connection you require for a data transfer on Integrate.io? Build your own! Fetch data from nearly any source with a REST API via the platform's REST API connector.
Get started on SFTP data integration
Use SFTP? ETLing data from files in an SFTP server doesn't have to be a chore. Integrate.io's native bi-directional connector for SFTP comes out of the box, helping you quickly move data to a supported destination. Register for an ETL trial setup meeting
, and discover how Integrate.io can move your data integration goals forward.
Explore our SFTP resources
Here are some extra resources for SFTP-related integration:
MS SQL's End Points
Table of Contents
- 5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Connect MS SQL Data to a warehouse for a single source of truth
- ETL data from SQL Server in minutes
- Integrate.io has the SQL Server data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its Microsoft SQL Server connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server data integration?
- Get started on Microsoft SQL Server data integration
- Explore our Microsoft SQL Server ETL resources
- Check out our latest Microsoft SQL Server-related articles
5 Facts About Integrating Microsoft SQL Server Data
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system that supports transaction processing, analytics applications, business intelligence, and other tasks.
- Use it to store and retrieve data from other applications that run on the same computer or another system in your network.
- Moving data to and from Microsoft SQL Server typically involves advanced coding and data engineering, proving difficult for many organizations.
- Integrate.io supports SQL Server data integration with its native bi-directional connector that ETLs data to/from the relational database management system.
- Use Integrate.io's connector to integrate SQL Server data in a jargon-free environment.
Connect MS SQL Data to a Warehouse for a Single Source of Truth
Integrating Microsoft SQL Server data to a supported target system like a data warehouse can provide you with a single source of truth for all your marketing data. While MS SQL can handle numerical and binary data types (such as .xml) used for marketing processes, you might want to move this data to a warehouse and have a single reference point for all the marketing information in your business systems. Integrate.io helps you achieve this goal by transferring MS SQL data to a warehouse via an integration process called Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- ETLing SQL Server to a supported warehouse provides a 360-degree overview of customer, campaign, and marketing workflow data.
- Run marketing data through BI tools after moving it to a warehouse and generate intelligence from analysis services for better decision-making.
- View marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) on dashboards, heatmaps, and other reporting services and share these insights with marketing team members.
Manual ETL might involve complicated processes such as authentication, scripting, permissions, stored procedures, validation, run packages, database engines, SQL statements, file systems, connection strings, data flows, and run time. Integrate.io's range of connectors automates and optimizes the ETL process, allowing you to generate business insights without hiring additional data engineers or building data pipelines. Schedule an intro call
now to learn more!
ETL Data From SQL Server in Minutes
ETLing data from SQL Server to a target system with Integrate.io frees up time and resources for your hard-working data team. Integrate.io's SQL Server data tools move data to a supported warehouse, which can take as little as a few minutes. The no-code data pipeline platform:
- Extracts data from the SQL Server database management system and places it in a staging area.
- Transforms SQL Server data into the correct format for data warehousing and business intelligence. The platform can also improve data quality, helping you comply with data governance guidelines in your industry or region.
- Loads the newly-transformed SQL Server data into a supported warehouse of your choice. Push this data through BI tools like Tableau, Looker, and Microsoft Power BI for incredible insights!
Alternatively, ETL data from disparate sources to Microsoft SQL Server with Integrate.io's bi-directional connector. That can ensure the correct data reaches MS SQL for storage and speed benefits. Integrate.io has a simple philosophy: make data integration easier. Set up an ETL trial meeting
and learn how Integrate.io's MS SQL connection makes life easier for your data team.
Integrate.io Has the SQL Server Data Integrations You Need
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server connection moves data to and from the relational database management system on your terms. No longer will you have to build data pipelines from scratch for data to reach your desired destination!
Examples of Integrate.io Microsoft SQL Server data integrations
View more Microsoft SQL Server integrations on Integrate.io
Integrate.io ETLs data to/from MS SQL with its simple connection managers. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth With Its Microsoft SQL Server Connector
Integrate.io's customers receive multiple benefits when ETLing MS SQL Server data via its native connector:
- Streamlined workflows automate SQL Server data integration by preparing and managing data sets, removing the heavy lifting for data teams. That can be easier than using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSIS catalogs, SQL server agents, SSISDB, and different instances of SQL Server.
- Integrate.io's SQL Server connector removes data silos in organizations by transferring data from isolated locations and legacy systems to a central repository. That improves performance and productivity for customers.
- Pre-built ETL pipelines remove the possibility of human error when extracting, transforming, and loading data to a target system. Integrate.io can improve data quality and help customers achieve their data integration objectives.
Get Started Moving Data in Minutes
Are you ready to ETL SQL Server data? Just enter a few details on a form and talk to an expert
about your data integration project deployment. Integrate.io provides support and guidance for your data team, removing the pain points of extracting, transforming, and loading data.
Why Choose Integrate.io for MS SQL Server Data Integration?
Change Data Capture
As well as ETL, Integrate.io facilitates super-fast change data capture (CDC), allowing you to identify database changes in real or near-real time. Eliminate bulk load updating by streaming data to your target destination.
REST API Connector
Now you can create your own data connector if you don't see one listed on Integrate.io. Pull data from nearly any data source with a REST API!
Integrate.io has an incredible range of pre-built connectors for sources and destinations. These connectors move data to/from Salesforce, Oracle Database, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Azure Synapse Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Cloud Spanner, and more.
Get Started on Microsoft SQL Server Data Integration
Integrate.io's Microsoft SQL Server data connector is available out of the box and ready for you to use! Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
today and start your MS SQL data integration journey.
Explore Our Microsoft SQL Server ETL Resources
Here are some extra resources for SQL Server data integration: