About Azure Synapse Analytics
Azure Synapse Analytics is the next incarnation of Azure SQL Data Warehouse from Microsoft. Like SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Synapse Analytics is a cloud-based, relational data warehouse system with MPP (massively parallel processing), virtually unlimited scaling capacity, and the power to process and store petabytes of data. The difference is that Azure Synapse Analytics has added business intelligence, machine learning, and other advanced features to its data warehousing profile. Microsoft has also boosted the platform's capacity to ingest, transform, manage, and process larger volumes of relational and non-relational data faster and more efficiently.
The Oracle Cloud (oracle.com) is a fully integrated ecosystem with all the cloud services a business could need to build, run, and grow their applications. Integrate.io makes it easy to connect Oracle to the rest of your tech stack.
Azure Synapse Analytics's End Points
Azure Synapse Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics
In addition to serving as a powerful, scalable, cloud-based data warehouse, Azure Synapse adds advanced business intelligence and machine learning data analytics to its list of services.
Azure Synapse Unified Analytics
Whether you need a non-relational data lake, relational data warehouse, or a combination of both, Azure Synapse integrates the two and lets you query the data in SQL while serving as a unified, end-to-end analytics solution. Within a single workspace, Azure Synapse allows you to achieve your data warehousing, data preparation, data management, AI, machine learning, and business intelligence goals. Access all of your data and create stunning dashboards with Power BI via a single interface.
Azure Synapse Cloud-Native HTAP Implementation
With Azure Synapse Link, cloud-native HTAP implementation allows you to integrate Azure Synapse with Azure databases to extract near real-time insights from operational databases. This allows Azure Synapse to extract machine learning and business intelligence analyses from live data without disrupting the transactional performance of operational systems.
Azure Synapse Programming Language Compatibility
Azure Synapse allows your team to work with their preferred language. Whether it's T-SQL, Scala, Spark SQL, Python, or .Net, Azure Synapse is compatible with your language of choice while using either provisioned or serverless processing resources.
Azure Synapse Serverless On-Demand or Provisioned Resources
Azure Synapse lets you query data with provisioned or serverless on-demand computational resources.
Azure Synapse Compatibility With Azure, Microsoft, and Open Data Initiative Services
Azure Synapse natively connects with a wide range of Azure and Microsoft services. The platform includes native connectors for Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Active Directory for authentication, and Microsoft Power BI for visualizing data. Azure Synapse also integrates its machine learning and business intelligence tools with Open Data Initiative tools and services. Led by Microsoft, Adobe, and SAP Software solutions, the Open Data Initiative seeks to boost the connectivity and interoperability of cloud-based SaaS services. Open Data Initiative compatible services include the Microsoft Office 365 suite, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, and more.
Azure Synapse Workload Optimization
Microsoft Azure Synapse makes it easy to optimize your query performance through limitless concurrency, workload isolation, workload management.
Azure Synapse Advanced Security and Privacy
Azure Synapse offers cutting-edge security and privacy that includes dynamic, real-time data masking, always-on data encryption, automated threat detection, authentication through single-sign-on and Azure Active Directory. The platform also includes access control features like column-level security and native row-level security for additional security and privacy within your team.
Azure Synapse Compliance Certifications
In terms of compliance, Azure offers more certifications than any cloud provider
to ensure that your data collection and data use practices comply with industry-specific, regional, state, and national compliance standards.
Oracle's End Points
Table of Contents
- 5 Reasons to Integrate Oracle
- Connect Your Oracle Data for One Source of Truth
- ETL Your Oracle Data to Any Destination in Minutes
- Integrate.io Has the Oracle Data Integrations You Need
- How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth with Our Oracle Connectors
- Get Started Analyzing Your Oracle Data in Minutes
- Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Oracle Data Integration?
5 Reasons to Integrate Oracle
- Oracle offers a powerful ecosystem for supporting enterprise operations, which means it hosts an abundance of valuable data.
- Integration can help you pull valuable data out of your Oracle ecosystem and into other apps, eliminating data silos.
- Integrating with Oracle can also allow you to funnel additional insights into the platform, ensuring your team sees the big picture.
- Once you're integrated with Oracle, you can add insights to your business intelligence dashboards and other apps to bolster your team's performance.
- Integrate.io makes it easy to create a robust data pipeline using no-code/low-code tools.
Connect Your Oracle Data for One Source of Truth
Supercharging a marketing team with analytics is easily one of the best investments a business can make. The problem is that the average integration instance requires vast experience with data orchestration and rest APIs
. Using Integrate.io, the technical barrier is removed. Instead, teams are met with prebuilt connectors and quickstart guides that make integration generation fast, painless, and unintimidating.
- Inform your marketing team of all the data analytics they could ask for
- Feed marketing automation and business intelligence dashboards with new insights
- Enrich existing marketing data to amplify the results of your next campaign
Integrate.io creates stronger data warehouse insights by improving data observability and making it easy for all members of your team to access powerful analytics. If you’re interested in learning more about how Integrate.io can power your marketing decisions, try it for yourself
with a 14-day free trial.
ETL Your Oracle Data to Any Destination in Minutes
Oracle is the only platform of its kind that offers a complete solution by providing Oracle cloud infrastructure and cloud applications in one place. Your team put a lot of thought into choosing Oracle to run your enterprise, but not using integrations means leaving invaluable data buried in your business processes. With Integrate.io, your team can quickly set up a secure Oracle integration that unlocks powerful analytics and automation to inform your business strategy.
- Have peace of mind knowing your Oracle data is flowing securely and reliably.
- Move data into and out of your Oracle service instance with ease.
- Eliminate data silos by combining data from all your favorite apps, including on-premises applications.
- Speed up the integration lifecycle and let your team focus on the tasks that matter most.
Getting the most out of your organization’s data means having easy, direct access to it, so why rely on a complicated data pipeline to meet your needs? Integrate.io is a no-code solution that offers advanced functionality, like reverse ETL/CDC, without complexity. Take it for a spin
with a 14-day free trial.
Integrate.io Has the Oracle Data Integrations You Need
Oracle is both a source and destination, meaning you can perform lookups to extract the specific data from Oracle and move it elsewhere (like your down-the-line BI apps). You can also identify data to send to Oracle for storage and usage. In either case, Integrate.io has prebuilt connectors to integrate with over 140 SaaS apps and warehouses, making it easy for your team to build a robust data pipeline with little to no coding.
The most popular Oracle integrations include:
- Oracle to Salesforce
- Oracle to Campaign Monitor
- Oracle to Shipstation
- Oracle to Stripe
Interested in effortlessly integrating Oracle with the rest of your tech stack? Integrate.io makes it easy. Give it a try
with a 14-day free trial.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth with Our Oracle Connectors
Data integration is unavoidable for modern businesses, but it doesn’t have to be complicated or slow. With Integrate.io, our customers experience the benefits of a fully-integrated data warehouse with none of the legwork.
Using Integrate.io, your business can:
- Create integrations to Oracle and other data sources easily using our powerful user interface.
- Configure custom settings to control when and how data is moved and easily monitor your pipeline with notifications and alerts.
- Validate connections quickly and use your home page metrics to ensure everything is flowing as intended.
There are so many use cases for Integrate.io, whether you’re utilizing your data warehouse for business intelligence
(BI) dashboards and apps, fueling real-time marketing personalization tools, or supercharging your sales teams with detailed customer insights to build a stronger brand.
Get Started Analyzing Your Oracle Data in Minutes
Getting started with Integrate.io is simple. Creating your account takes only a few minutes and, once you’re inside, you’ll immediately see how user-friendly and intuitive our dashboard truly is. You can jump right into the dashboard and look through the prebuilt connectors to take advantage of our no-code platform. We also have countless tutorials to guide you through the process if needed.
Here’s what the typical workflow looks like:
- Pick your source from the integrations page, which could be Oracle or another app.
- Pick your destination, whether Oracle or some other app.
- Use the mapper to select the data you want moved from the source to the destination.
- Define any transformations that should take place and how often you want the data moved.
- That’s it! There are no prerequisites to using Integrate.io. It's easy to connect with Oracle or nearly any other app.
If you need help using Integrate.io, our team is standing by to help. Unlike other platforms that lock help behind a paywall, we offer best-in-class support to all users across plans. That’s another reason Integrate.io is one of the leading platforms of its kind.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Oracle Data Integration?
If you’re looking for a no-code data pipeline platform, Integrate.io
has the tools you need to work efficiently without getting bogged down by complex interfaces or difficult workflows. Some top reasons to choose Integrate.io include:
- Explore detailed tutorials to get your users up and running with Integrate.io in minutes, even if they have no pipeline experience.
- Integrate quickly using the visual builder that lets you see your pipeline in real-time, empowering anyone on your team to move data.
- Utilize templates to easily find and connect to endpoints in the Oracle database and your other favorite apps.
Want to see for yourself what Integrate.io can do? Schedule a demo
today and we’ll show you.
Get started on your Oracle data integration today
Try our one-stop ETL and data integration platform to tap into your Oracle insights today.
Explore our Oracle ETL resources
Check out our latest Oracle-related articles
See similar data sources