About Google Cloud Storage
Google Cloud Storage is a cloud database designed for unstructured data. Users with the right IAM permissions can create Google Cloud Storage buckets, also known as “GCS buckets,” and access information from anywhere with internet service.
AS400 is a computer system with an embedded database from IBM that dates back to 1988. The IBM AS/400 system was once popular with small and medium businesses but now lacks the functionality and features of modern data platforms like IBM Db2, rendering it ineffective for many users.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your AS400 data to Amazon Redshift
Load your AS400 data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your AS400 data to Snowflake
Move your AS400 data to MySQL
Google Cloud Storage's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Your Google Cloud Storage Data for One Source of Truth
- ETL Google Cloud Storage Data into Any Destination within Minutes
- Integrate.io Has the Google Cloud Storage Data Integration You Need
- How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth with the Google Cloud Storage Data Connector
- Start Analyzing Your Google Cloud Storage Data in Minutes
- Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Google Cloud Storage Data Integration?
- Get Started on Your Google Cloud Storage Integration Today
- Check Out Our Other Google Cloud Storage-related Articles
- See Similar Data Sources
Connect Your Google Cloud Storage Data for one Source of Truth
Like many businesses, you probably have information stored in several places. Integrate.io helps you build a single source of truth for all the information that drives your business processes and decisions. With Integrate.io, you can move data from Amazon S3, MongoDB
, and other storage services in real-time.
A single source of truth can benefit your organization in numerous ways. For instance, you could:
- Analyze mobile app data to improve performance and develop new features.
- Give a machine learning algorithm access to your workflows to find opportunities for higher efficiency.
- Improve regulatory compliance by connecting all of your data streams to one destination.
Each of these use cases involves data integration, which will likely mean reformatting some of your information. Integrate.io’s ETL feature extracts data from all connected sources, transforms the data into your chosen format, and loads it into the chosen destination. You could have data from CSV, JSON, Microsoft Docs, and social media messaging. Integrate.io automates the transformation process so you get reliable data that offers deeper insights.
Schedule a call
to learn how Integrate.io can improve your unique use cases.
ETL Google Cloud Storage Data into Any Destination within Minutes
Integrate.io’s Google Cloud Storage native connector does more than ETL data from sources to destinations. It supports reverse ETL, fast CDC, data observability, data warehouse insights, and a no-code data pipeline platform.
Now, you can move data effortlessly without worrying too much about metadata, schema, bucket names, and SDK configurations. Integrate.io has all the functionality you need to get started immediately, even if you have little or no experience.
Get results without spending excess time reading jargon-heavy tutorials.
Set up a meeting
now to talk to an expert about the benefits of building data pipelines with Integrate.io.
Integrate.io Has the Google Cloud Storage Data Integration You Need
Integrate.io ETLs data to and from the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to increase performance and productivity.
Examples of Integrate.io Google Cloud Storage integrations:
Find more Google Cloud integrations that meet your organization’s needs on Integrate.io.
Don’t let big data intimidate you. Integrate.io lets you harness the power of big data without spending a lot of money on hardware and software. Using this no-code data pipeline platform means you won’t even need a data engineer for most of your projects.
to see how it can benefit your organization.
How Integrate.io Customers Power Growth with the Google Cloud Storage Data Connector
Integrate.io’s Google Cloud Storage connector makes it quick and easy for your team members to ETL data to the right destination. As an Integrate.io customer, you can expect the platform to power business growth by:
- Removing data silos that prevent you from discovering deep insights that could radically influence the way your managers and employees collaborate.
- Receiving personalized data integration notifications based on your unique needs.
- Filtering data so you only work with specific datasets and data types in Google Cloud Storage.
- Integrating data from diverse sources to create a 360-degree view of business processes, marketing campaign successes, and emerging trends.
- Improving data reliability, quality, and governance.
With drag-and-drop, point-and-click functionality, every team member can contribute something significant to every project.
Start Analyzing Your Google Cloud Storage Data in Minutes
Sign on to your Integrate.io account and start building data pipelines immediately. You can connect your data sources and move information to Google Cloud. From there, you can add information to your business intelligence apps within minutes. A single source of truth reduces complexity and helps ensure success.
If you ever encounter a problem, live chat can help with troubleshooting.
Talk to an expert
and start your free ETL trial to learn more about how Integrate.io can help you analyze Google Cloud Storage data with minimal effort.
Why Choose Integrate.io for Your Google Cloud Storage Data Integration?
Integrate.io takes a user-friendly approach to building ETL, reverse ETL, ELT, and CDC pipelines that work for nearly everyone. Other reasons to choose Integrate.io include:
Compliance and Security
Integrate.io connectors offer enterprise-grade security that conforms to the highest standards, including those established by HIPAA, SOC2, and GDPR. Move and store data with confidence.
REST API Connector
When Integrate.io doesn’t have a native connector for your use case, you can leverage the platform’s REST API connector to integrate with almost any data source or destination.
Integrate.io built its ETL platform for everyone. You don’t need a background in data engineering to get the job done. Out-of-the-box functionality gets your team started with very little onboarding.
Get Started on Your Google Cloud Storage Integration Today
Start ETLing data to and from GCS today with Integrate.io’s out-of-the-box native connector. Schedule a meeting
to discuss how Integrate.io's native Google Cloud Storage integrator can benefit your specific organization.
Check Out Our Other Google Cloud Storage-related Articles
AS400's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from AS400 quickly
- Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
- Get started on AS400 data integration
- Explore our AS400 resources
- See similar data sources
Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
The most popular use case
for AS400 data integration is moving data from the legacy system to IBM Db2, which provides database and data warehouse capabilities. Transferring data from AS400 to Db2 can generate a single source of truth and help you analyze and visualize data used for marketing. Integrate.io executes this process by extracting and loading data from AS400 with its ETL connector.
- Moving AS400 data to Db2 provides a single reference point for marketing data.
- You can also load marketing data from other platforms to Db2 and access this critical information in one central location.
- After loading marketing data in Db2, you can push it through BI tools and learn more about customers, e-commerce transactions, and campaigns on real-time dashboards, summaries, and other data visualizations. Share metrics and key performance indicators with stakeholders for improved marketing performance.
Manually extracting and loading data can involve data pipelining, advanced coding, Java, authentication, queues, and validation. Integrate.io removes these pain points by automating the data integration process with its incredible range of connectors. Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io to discover more about integrating data between AS400 and Db2.
ETL data from AS400 quickly
Because AS400 is such an old system — like IBM iSeries and other ancestors of IBM i — data teams might spend weeks or months manually creating data pipelines for Db2 integration. Integrate.io's AS400 connector takes all the hard work out of this process, freeing up resources for team members.
- Integrate.io extracts data from AS400 and places it in a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline loads AS400 to Db2 via its SSL connector.
- Benefit from Db2's high availability, modernization, storage, analytics, disaster recovery, and database replication features.
Once you load AS400 data into Db2, you can also use its warehouse capabilities to generate insights in BI tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI. That can improve decision-making in your organization and spur business growth.
Alternatively, you can pull data into AS400 if you still rely on this legacy system for business purposes. Integrate.io's bi-directional ETL connector lets you use AS400 as a data destination and a source. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discover how Integrate.io's AS400 connection satisfies your data-driven needs.
Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
Integrate.io's AS400 connection integrates data on your terms. This means you no longer have to create complex data pipelines or expand your data team to improve data management in your organization.
Examples of Integrate.io AS400 data integrations
- Transfer AS400 data to IBM Db2
- Pull data into AS400 from sources
Ready to start your AS400 data journey? Try Integrate.io yourself
for free for 14 days and experience its simple user interface.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
Integrate.io's customers who extract and load data from AS400 to Db2 benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io removes data silos from AS400, allowing customers to move data sets to Db2 for powerful performance and analytics. By eliminating silos, businesses can improve data visibility and quality and learn more about internal processes.
- Integrate.io's streamlined workflows automate AS400 integration by managing and preparing data sets. Data teams don't need to build pipelines from scratch and can focus on other tasks.
- Moving data from AS400 to Db2 via Integrate.io can improve compliance with data governance regulations. The newer IBM system allows customers to adhere to GDPR, CCPA, and other standards and avoid expensive government penalties for data protection non-compliance.
- Integrate.io's pre-built connector for AS400 removes human error during data integration. That results in better delivery outcomes for data teams and improves business processes.
Get started moving data in minutes
Moving data from AS400 to Db2 starts now! Enter a few details about your use case on a simple form and talk to an expert
about the integration process. Integrate.io can help you decide on the best ways to transfer AS400 data to Db2 and provide all the guidance and resources you need.
Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
Talk to an Integrate.io team member via phone, email, or chat at any time. You can also access online resources, tutorials, and docs.
Change data capture
Integrate.io also performs fast change data capture (CDC), helping you discover database changes instantly and removing the need for bulk load updating.
Integrate.io's pre-built connectors can move data to/from systems other than AS400. Find connections for relational databases, transactional databases, web services, business applications, SaaS tools, ERP systems, CRM systems, and Db2 itself.
REST API connector
Integrate.io has a wide range of connectors for sources and destinations, and you can also create your own if you don't see one listed for your use case using the platform's REST API connector, which can fetch data from almost any source that has a REST API.
Get started on AS400 data integration
Moving data out of AS400 is now possible with Integrate.io's
new connector. Extract and load AS400 data into Db2 for enhanced performance, storage, and analytics and revolutionize data integration in your business. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our AS400 resources
Here are some extra resources for AS400-related system integration: