LivePerson's artificially-intelligent chatbots automate approximately 70% of customer inquiries, allowing you to scale your business without the overhead of hiring new staff. As an AI-powered chat platform, LivePerson offers a comprehensive service that simplifies the process of building, managing, and finetuning chatbots to support your business goals.
AS400 is a computer system with an embedded database from IBM that dates back to 1988. The IBM AS/400 system was once popular with small and medium businesses but now lacks the functionality and features of modern data platforms like IBM Db2, rendering it ineffective for many users.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your LivePerson data to Amazon Redshift
Load your LivePerson data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your LivePerson data to Snowflake
Move your LivePerson data to MySQL
Bring all your AS400 data to Amazon Redshift
Load your AS400 data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your AS400 data to Snowflake
Move your AS400 data to MySQL
LivePerson's End Points
LivePerson Messaging Channels
LivePerson's AI chatbots engage your customers via the messaging channels they're already using. You can embed LivePerson into your website and mobile apps to answer customer questions while they're using your service or browsing your products. Your LivePerson chatbots can also communicate with your customers via SMS, Apple Business Chat, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google RBM, Email, Line, and Google AdLingo.
LivePerson AI-Powered Chatbots
LivePerson chatbots can address approximately 70% of your customer's questions by using a powerful AI engine that was taught with decades worth of consumer data. The platform includes AI templates with prebuilt dialog flows and advanced natural language processing features that get your chatbots up and running in no time. LivePerson makes it easy for non-tech-savvy employees — including your customer service reps and content creators — to develop and finetune chatbots from scratch.
LivePerson Call-to-Message Features
LivePerson includes a feature to turn the phone calls you can't answer into messaging conversations. If customers call and need to wait on hold, this function gives them the chance to start a messaging conversation and get help immediately rather than wait on hold or wait for a returned phone call. According to LivePerson, 8 out of 10 customers choose to message when offered the chance to stop holding. In this way, LivePerson reduces the number of telephone reps your business requires, as chatbots can answer frequently asked questions, schedule appointments, and more — without the need for human employees.
LivePerson Advanced Management Tools
LivePerson includes features that put managers at the center of messaging conversations, like a web-based workspace where you can monitor and control all conversations between customers, bots, and agents. Meanwhile, with bot-assisted messaging, agents can manage multiple customer-bot conversations at once from a desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device. This allows agents to intervene when required for more positive customer experiences. LivePerson even provides real-time feedback on conversation health, so your agents know which conversations most urgently require their attention.
LivePerson Analytics and Metrics
The LivePerson platform tracks and analyzes all aspects of customer messaging conversations by monitoring information like chat duration, customer intent, conversion stats, and customer satisfaction levels, so you can gain key insights from your customer messaging conversations. These insights will help you improve chatbot interactions while providing ideas for improving other areas of your business, products, and services.
AS400's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
- Extract and load data from AS400 quickly
- Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
- Get started on AS400 data integration
- Explore our AS400 resources
- See similar data sources
Connect AS400 to Db2 for a single source of truth
The most popular use case
for AS400 data integration is moving data from the legacy system to IBM Db2, which provides database and data warehouse capabilities. Transferring data from AS400 to Db2 can generate a single source of truth and help you analyze and visualize data used for marketing. Integrate.io executes this process by extracting and loading data from AS400 with its ETL connector.
- Moving AS400 data to Db2 provides a single reference point for marketing data.
- You can also load marketing data from other platforms to Db2 and access this critical information in one central location.
- After loading marketing data in Db2, you can push it through BI tools and learn more about customers, e-commerce transactions, and campaigns on real-time dashboards, summaries, and other data visualizations. Share metrics and key performance indicators with stakeholders for improved marketing performance.
Manually extracting and loading data can involve data pipelining, advanced coding, Java, authentication, queues, and validation. Integrate.io removes these pain points by automating the data integration process with its incredible range of connectors. Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io to discover more about integrating data between AS400 and Db2.
ETL data from AS400 quickly
Because AS400 is such an old system — like IBM iSeries and other ancestors of IBM i — data teams might spend weeks or months manually creating data pipelines for Db2 integration. Integrate.io's AS400 connector takes all the hard work out of this process, freeing up resources for team members.
- Integrate.io extracts data from AS400 and places it in a staging area.
- The no-code data pipeline loads AS400 to Db2 via its SSL connector.
- Benefit from Db2's high availability, modernization, storage, analytics, disaster recovery, and database replication features.
Once you load AS400 data into Db2, you can also use its warehouse capabilities to generate insights in BI tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI. That can improve decision-making in your organization and spur business growth.
Alternatively, you can pull data into AS400 if you still rely on this legacy system for business purposes. Integrate.io's bi-directional ETL connector lets you use AS400 as a data destination and a source. Set up an ETL trial meeting
to discover how Integrate.io's AS400 connection satisfies your data-driven needs.
Integrate.io has the AS400 data integrations you need
Integrate.io's AS400 connection integrates data on your terms. This means you no longer have to create complex data pipelines or expand your data team to improve data management in your organization.
Examples of Integrate.io AS400 data integrations
- Transfer AS400 data to IBM Db2
- Pull data into AS400 from sources
Ready to start your AS400 data journey? Try Integrate.io yourself
for free for 14 days and experience its simple user interface.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its AS400 connector
Integrate.io's customers who extract and load data from AS400 to Db2 benefit in the following ways:
- Integrate.io removes data silos from AS400, allowing customers to move data sets to Db2 for powerful performance and analytics. By eliminating silos, businesses can improve data visibility and quality and learn more about internal processes.
- Integrate.io's streamlined workflows automate AS400 integration by managing and preparing data sets. Data teams don't need to build pipelines from scratch and can focus on other tasks.
- Moving data from AS400 to Db2 via Integrate.io can improve compliance with data governance regulations. The newer IBM system allows customers to adhere to GDPR, CCPA, and other standards and avoid expensive government penalties for data protection non-compliance.
- Integrate.io's pre-built connector for AS400 removes human error during data integration. That results in better delivery outcomes for data teams and improves business processes.
Get started moving data in minutes
Moving data from AS400 to Db2 starts now! Enter a few details about your use case on a simple form and talk to an expert
about the integration process. Integrate.io can help you decide on the best ways to transfer AS400 data to Db2 and provide all the guidance and resources you need.
Why choose Integrate.io for AS400 data integration?
Talk to an Integrate.io team member via phone, email, or chat at any time. You can also access online resources, tutorials, and docs.
Change data capture
Integrate.io also performs fast change data capture (CDC), helping you discover database changes instantly and removing the need for bulk load updating.
Integrate.io's pre-built connectors can move data to/from systems other than AS400. Find connections for relational databases, transactional databases, web services, business applications, SaaS tools, ERP systems, CRM systems, and Db2 itself.
REST API connector
Integrate.io has a wide range of connectors for sources and destinations, and you can also create your own if you don't see one listed for your use case using the platform's REST API connector, which can fetch data from almost any source that has a REST API.
Get started on AS400 data integration
Moving data out of AS400 is now possible with Integrate.io's
new connector. Extract and load AS400 data into Db2 for enhanced performance, storage, and analytics and revolutionize data integration in your business. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
Explore our AS400 resources
Here are some extra resources for AS400-related system integration: