About Azure Synapse Analytics
Azure Synapse Analytics is the next incarnation of Azure SQL Data Warehouse from Microsoft. Like SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Synapse Analytics is a cloud-based, relational data warehouse system with MPP (massively parallel processing), virtually unlimited scaling capacity, and the power to process and store petabytes of data. The difference is that Azure Synapse Analytics has added business intelligence, machine learning, and other advanced features to its data warehousing profile. Microsoft has also boosted the platform's capacity to ingest, transform, manage, and process larger volumes of relational and non-relational data faster and more efficiently.
About RESTful API
Integrate.io's REST API connector fetches data from nearly any service with a REST API. Now you can pull data through HTTP endpoints and use that data to create highly-customized pipelines for your specific use case.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your RESTful API data to Amazon Redshift
Load your RESTful API data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your RESTful API data to Snowflake
Move your RESTful API data to MySQL
Azure Synapse Analytics's End Points
Azure Synapse Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics
In addition to serving as a powerful, scalable, cloud-based data warehouse, Azure Synapse adds advanced business intelligence and machine learning data analytics to its list of services.
Azure Synapse Unified Analytics
Whether you need a non-relational data lake, relational data warehouse, or a combination of both, Azure Synapse integrates the two and lets you query the data in SQL while serving as a unified, end-to-end analytics solution. Within a single workspace, Azure Synapse allows you to achieve your data warehousing, data preparation, data management, AI, machine learning, and business intelligence goals. Access all of your data and create stunning dashboards with Power BI via a single interface.
Azure Synapse Cloud-Native HTAP Implementation
With Azure Synapse Link, cloud-native HTAP implementation allows you to integrate Azure Synapse with Azure databases to extract near real-time insights from operational databases. This allows Azure Synapse to extract machine learning and business intelligence analyses from live data without disrupting the transactional performance of operational systems.
Azure Synapse Programming Language Compatibility
Azure Synapse allows your team to work with their preferred language. Whether it's T-SQL, Scala, Spark SQL, Python, or .Net, Azure Synapse is compatible with your language of choice while using either provisioned or serverless processing resources.
Azure Synapse Serverless On-Demand or Provisioned Resources
Azure Synapse lets you query data with provisioned or serverless on-demand computational resources.
Azure Synapse Compatibility With Azure, Microsoft, and Open Data Initiative Services
Azure Synapse natively connects with a wide range of Azure and Microsoft services. The platform includes native connectors for Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Active Directory for authentication, and Microsoft Power BI for visualizing data. Azure Synapse also integrates its machine learning and business intelligence tools with Open Data Initiative tools and services. Led by Microsoft, Adobe, and SAP Software solutions, the Open Data Initiative seeks to boost the connectivity and interoperability of cloud-based SaaS services. Open Data Initiative compatible services include the Microsoft Office 365 suite, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, and more.
Azure Synapse Workload Optimization
Microsoft Azure Synapse makes it easy to optimize your query performance through limitless concurrency, workload isolation, workload management.
Azure Synapse Advanced Security and Privacy
Azure Synapse offers cutting-edge security and privacy that includes dynamic, real-time data masking, always-on data encryption, automated threat detection, authentication through single-sign-on and Azure Active Directory. The platform also includes access control features like column-level security and native row-level security for additional security and privacy within your team.
Azure Synapse Compliance Certifications
In terms of compliance, Azure offers more certifications than any cloud provider
to ensure that your data collection and data use practices comply with industry-specific, regional, state, and national compliance standards.
RESTful API's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect REST data to a single source of truth
- Move data from REST sources quickly
- Integrate.io helps you pull data from REST sources
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its REST API connector
- Get started moving data now
- Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
- Get started on data integration
- Explore our REST API connector resources
- Check out our latest REST API connector-related articles
- See popular Integrate.io data sources and destinations
Connect REST data to a single source of truth
Want to integrate marketing data from disparate sources? Integrate.io lets you call up data from a marketing data source with a REST API and move REST data to a supported warehouse. That provides a single source of truth for the marketing data in your organization. Integrate.io's REST API connector facilitates this process, allowing you to create quick connections that support your data integration objectives.
- Move REST data used by your marketing team to a data warehouse and benefit from a single data reference point. You can compare marketing data with other data sets in a centralized cloud-based location and generate insights about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
- Run this data through BI tools such as Looker and Microsoft Power BI. You can view metrics on dashboards, summaries, charts, and other data visualizations and share insights with your marketing department and stakeholders.
- Integrate.io's REST API connector lets marketing companies focus on data analysis rather than wasting time on data integration.
Many times, it's not necessary for marketers to use a REST API connector to move data to a warehouse for analytics. Integrate.io has pre-built connectors for popular services such as Salesforce, Shopify, Mailchimp, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and more. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io provides ongoing value for marketers.
Move data from REST sources quickly
Data teams no longer have to grapple with complex data. Integrate.io's REST API connector shares the principles of RESTful architecture, but teams can still use this connector for various scenarios and execute data integration in a quick timeframe. Here's how data professionals can use the REST API connector:
- Provide any authentication details to verify the identity of a REST API invoker. (Integrate.io's connector is capable of API authentication methods such as API keys, OAuth access tokens, and the basic HTTP authentication scheme).
- Define the components of an HTTP request. These components include URLs, headers, and method types.
- Choose the fields you want to reproduce from the API response.
It's that simple! Integrate.io streamlines data integration with its REST API connector, removing much of the hard work for data teams. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about the REST API connection process and how it benefits your business.
Integrate.io helps you pull data from REST sources
Integrate.io fetches data from your most-used data sources with a REST API via its REST API connector.
Integrate.io REST API connector use cases
- Connect data to an SQL database
- Bring data to a data warehouse
- Move data to a data lake
Integrate.io's REST API connector moves data from sources without limitations. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days and start your data integration journey.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its REST API connector
Integrate.io's customers improve data integration when using its REST API connector:
- Customers can benefit from additional bandwidth from REST compared to Simple Objective Access Protocol (SOAP) technology.
- Using Integrate.io's REST API connector involves a simple process that removes the need to hire expensive data engineers.
- The REST API connector can remove data silos for customers by moving data to a centralized location for performance, scalability, storage, and/or data analysis.
- Customers lacking data engineering skills can use Integrate.io's drag-and-drop capabilities and simple user interface for integration projects.
Get started moving data now
Ready to move data from sources via Integrate.io's REST API connector? Schedule a one-on-one meeting
with an expert to discuss your data integration requirements and discover how Integrate.io can help!
Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
Integrate.io's REST API connector comes with features such as rate limiting, pagination schemes, and JSON path expression. Moving data from a source to a destination via this connector has never been easier!
Simplify data integration projects
Integrate.io's REST API connector helps you fetch the data you need if you have internal systems without an exposed database layer.
Scale your data integration projects up and down with Integrate.io's REST API connector.
Contact an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when creating pipelines or troubleshooting an issue. The Integrate.io website has additional resources such as docs, tutorials, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
In addition to its REST API connector, Integrate.io performs a wide range of data integration methods, such as ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL. In addition, the no-code data pipeline platform's super-fast change data capture (CDC) capabilities help you identify database changes in real or near-real time.
Integrate.io offers constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for data integration, providing peace of mind in an increasingly-dangerous security landscape.
Get started on data integration
Are you ready to pull data from a source? Integrate.io handles various data integration workflows with its REST API connector for improved functionality. Schedule an intro call to learn more and kick-start your next data integration project.
Explore our REST API connector resources
Here are some additional resources for data integration with Integrate.io's REST API connector:
Check out our latest REST API connector-related articles
See popular Integrate.io data sources and destinations