Klaviyo works best when you have complete data about your customers, their habits, and how they shop.
On their site, Klaviyo gives the example of two different customers buying bikes – behavioral data shows that one will always shop for discounts, while the other wants the highest value items. Klaviyo can use information like this to create meaningful emails with product recommendations that work for every customer.
If you use an ELT tool like Integrate.io
, you can bring together all your business data from a range of sources that could inform and assist the platform. Klaviyo works effortlessly with Shopify, for example, a popular Ecommerce platform with a range of add-ons and extras.
Integrate.io also connects to Shopify
, meaning you can merge and use the data from both platforms to aid in automation, lead generation, and targeted marketing efforts. Other data integrations of interest to Klaviyo users include:
Talk to a member of the team at Integrate.io
- Amazon Redshift – A cloud data warehouse run by Amazon Web Services
- Snowflake – A data storage solution including data lakes, data science, data engineering, and more.
- Asana – A popular enterprise work management platform
- BigCommerce – A B2C and B2B Ecommerce platform
- Contentful (coming soon) – A headless content management system (CMS)
- Facebook Ads – Advertising via one of the world’s most popular social media platforms
- WordPress – A highly popular CMS and blog hosting solution
about what data integrations are vital for your Ecommerce business.