About RESTful API
Integrate.io's REST API connector fetches data from nearly any service with a REST API. Now you can pull data through HTTP endpoints and use that data to create highly-customized pipelines for your specific use case.
Looking for a way to do more with your Salesforce data? Integrate.io is a lightning-fast CDC platform which means we can help you use your data across hundreds of apps. Try it for yourself!
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your RESTful API data to Amazon Redshift
Load your RESTful API data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your RESTful API data to Snowflake
Move your RESTful API data to MySQL
Bring all your Salesforce data to Amazon Redshift
Load your Salesforce data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your Salesforce data to Snowflake
Move your Salesforce data to MySQL
RESTful API's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect REST data to a single source of truth
- Move data from REST sources quickly
- Integrate.io helps you pull data from REST sources
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with its REST API connector
- Get started moving data now
- Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
- Get started on data integration
- Explore our REST API connector resources
- Check out our latest REST API connector-related articles
- See popular Integrate.io data sources and destinations
Connect REST data to a single source of truth
Want to integrate marketing data from disparate sources? Integrate.io lets you call up data from a marketing data source with a REST API and move REST data to a supported warehouse. That provides a single source of truth for the marketing data in your organization. Integrate.io's REST API connector facilitates this process, allowing you to create quick connections that support your data integration objectives.
- Move REST data used by your marketing team to a data warehouse and benefit from a single data reference point. You can compare marketing data with other data sets in a centralized cloud-based location and generate insights about customers, campaigns, and marketing processes.
- Run this data through BI tools such as Looker and Microsoft Power BI. You can view metrics on dashboards, summaries, charts, and other data visualizations and share insights with your marketing department and stakeholders.
- Integrate.io's REST API connector lets marketing companies focus on data analysis rather than wasting time on data integration.
Many times, it's not necessary for marketers to use a REST API connector to move data to a warehouse for analytics. Integrate.io has pre-built connectors for popular services such as Salesforce, Shopify, Mailchimp, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and more. Schedule an intro call
to learn how Integrate.io provides ongoing value for marketers.
Move data from REST sources quickly
Data teams no longer have to grapple with complex data. Integrate.io's REST API connector shares the principles of RESTful architecture, but teams can still use this connector for various scenarios and execute data integration in a quick timeframe. Here's how data professionals can use the REST API connector:
- Provide any authentication details to verify the identity of a REST API invoker. (Integrate.io's connector is capable of API authentication methods such as API keys, OAuth access tokens, and the basic HTTP authentication scheme).
- Define the components of an HTTP request. These components include URLs, headers, and method types.
- Choose the fields you want to reproduce from the API response.
It's that simple! Integrate.io streamlines data integration with its REST API connector, removing much of the hard work for data teams. Schedule an intro call
to learn more about the REST API connection process and how it benefits your business.
Integrate.io helps you pull data from REST sources
Integrate.io fetches data from your most-used data sources with a REST API via its REST API connector.
Integrate.io REST API connector use cases
- Connect data to an SQL database
- Bring data to a data warehouse
- Move data to a data lake
Integrate.io's REST API connector moves data from sources without limitations. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days and start your data integration journey.
How Integrate.io customers power growth with its REST API connector
Integrate.io's customers improve data integration when using its REST API connector:
- Customers can benefit from additional bandwidth from REST compared to Simple Objective Access Protocol (SOAP) technology.
- Using Integrate.io's REST API connector involves a simple process that removes the need to hire expensive data engineers.
- The REST API connector can remove data silos for customers by moving data to a centralized location for performance, scalability, storage, and/or data analysis.
- Customers lacking data engineering skills can use Integrate.io's drag-and-drop capabilities and simple user interface for integration projects.
Get started moving data now
Ready to move data from sources via Integrate.io's REST API connector? Schedule a one-on-one meeting
with an expert to discuss your data integration requirements and discover how Integrate.io can help!
Why choose Integrate.io for data integration?
Integrate.io's REST API connector comes with features such as rate limiting, pagination schemes, and JSON path expression. Moving data from a source to a destination via this connector has never been easier!
Simplify data integration projects
Integrate.io's REST API connector helps you fetch the data you need if you have internal systems without an exposed database layer.
Scale your data integration projects up and down with Integrate.io's REST API connector.
Contact an Integrate.io team member by phone, email, or chat when creating pipelines or troubleshooting an issue. The Integrate.io website has additional resources such as docs, tutorials, and FAQ pages.
Change data capture
In addition to its REST API connector, Integrate.io performs a wide range of data integration methods, such as ETL, ELT, and Reverse ETL. In addition, the no-code data pipeline platform's super-fast change data capture (CDC) capabilities help you identify database changes in real or near-real time.
Integrate.io offers constant verification, data encryption, and other benefits for data integration, providing peace of mind in an increasingly-dangerous security landscape.
Get started on data integration
Are you ready to pull data from a source? Integrate.io handles various data integration workflows with its REST API connector for improved functionality. Schedule an intro call to learn more and kick-start your next data integration project.
Explore our REST API connector resources
Here are some additional resources for data integration with Integrate.io's REST API connector:
Check out our latest REST API connector-related articles
See popular Integrate.io data sources and destinations
Salesforce's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect Salesforce for a single source of truth
- Migrate your Salesforce data in minutes
- Integrate.io has the Salesforce integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers grow faster with Salesforce data connectors
- Get started analyzing your Salesforce data
- Why choose Integrate.io for your Salesforce integration?
- Explore our Salesforce ETL resources
Connect Salesforce for a single source of truth
Salesforce Marketing Cloud lets your business send targeted messages to your prospects and personalize them with specific details to help boost engagement and perception. However, to accomplish these tasks, your Salesforce account needs a wealth of data about your customers.
Likewise, the Salesforce Sales Cloud allows your sales team to take action at precisely the right moment using AI-powered prompts. Yet, it's impossible for anyone to know the right moment to act unless you've historical trends and patterns to pull from.
Salesforce is innovative and powerful, but its functionality is only made possible with accurate, up-to-the-minute data, and that's where Integrate.io comes in. With Integrate.io, you can improve your email marketing campaigns, landing pages, segmentation strategies, and more by enriching your Salesforce account with all the data it needs.
Integrate.io makes it easy to:
- Send data into Salesforce from your customer support, sales, and order fulfillment tools.
- Pull data out of Salesforce for use in your business intelligence dashboards and other apps.
- Create a two-way data stream to ensure your business always has a consistent and cohesive big-picture view across all of its apps.
Salesforce holds invaluable business data, but do you have a plan for using it across your other tools? Integrate.io
can help you make the most of it. Try it
today with a 14-day free trial.
Migrate your Salesforce data in minutes
As a marketing platform, Salesforce is simply unmatched. However, your Marketing Cloud account is only as good as the customer data you feed into it. With a Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration from Integrate.io, your team can be confident that there are no gaps in your databases — and you won't have to worry about time-consuming coding.
Integrate.io offers Salesforce data migration. Our native integration with Salesforce ensures speed, reliability, and security, allowing your business to stay on top of its digital marketing goals while optimizing its databases for activities like marketing automation.
With Integrate.io, you can:
- Use our low-code, drag-and-drop interface to configure your Salesforce integration in mere minutes.
- Easily feed data into Salesforce (like your Salesforce CRM) from anywhere or pull data out into other tools, like your cloud data warehouse.
- Connect your tech stack with hundreds of other apps using pre-built connectors that require little to no coding.
offers robust ETL capabilities for Salesforce and countless apps, but did you know that we also offer ELT tools? Set up your ELT free trial
and complimentary prep meeting to learn more.
Integrate.io has the Salesforce Integrations You Need
Integrate.io makes it easy for Salesforce data migration letting you freely move data between apps, giving your team a consistent view of the most up-to-the-minute information, even as you process data in real-time. Some of the most popular use cases for our integrations include:
Want to explore all of the integrations we offer? See for yourself
with a 14-day free trial!
How Integrate.io Customers Grow Faster with Salesforce Data Connectors
If you haven't yet integrated Salesforce with the rest of your tech stack, your most important data is stuck in a silo. Analyzing the droves of data you have about your leads, customers, and deals means migrating data out of Salesforce and into connected databases where you can make the most of it.
Integrate.io can help you migrate Salesforce data out of your silo so that you can strengthen your analytics, enrich your business intelligence dashboards, and get more out of the critical insights that lay hidden in your Salesforce account.
Get started analyzing your Salesforce data
You may already be using Salesforce integrations to send data into your Salesforce account, but what about getting data from tools that don't directly integrate with Salesforce? More importantly, what about pulling all your priceless data out of Salesforce so you can use it elsewhere?
Integrate.io makes it easy to condense your company's countless data streams into a single source of truth by providing a simplified extract, transform, load (ETL) pipeline. In a matter of minutes, you can get Salesforce connected to your stack. That means having peace of mind of knowing that data is flowing seamlessly between all of your apps, exactly when and where you need it the most.
Why choose Integrate.io for your Salesforce integration?
Integrate.io makes resource-intensive data integration a thing of the past. With an advanced, user-friendly platform and countless integrations and connectors, Integrate.io provides a turnkey solution for managing your ETL pipeline.
Using Integrate.io, your business can unlock:
- A simplified ETL pipeline that scales with your business.
- A helpful support team and troubleshooting guides.
- Hundreds of integrations with your favorite apps.
Are you ready to do more with your business's data? Integrate.io
can help you eliminate siloes and use your data effectively across your favorite apps. Try it for yourself
with our 14-day free trial and see the difference data can make.
Explore our Salesforce ETL resources
Check out our latest Salesforce-related articles:
See similar data sources:
- Shopify: Shopify makes it easy for businesses to build and manage an online store using pre-made themes and templates.
- Delighted: Delighted utilizes single-question surveys to help businesses collect meaningful feedback on customer experiences.
- Domo: Domo provides decision-makers with direct access to non-technical data visualizations and tools.
- Dundas BI: Dundas BI is a highly visual tool for identifying trends and patterns in big data.
- Intercom: Intercom is a knowledgebase software with a feedback system to help companies offer on-demand and self-service customer support.