Although AdRoll works well on its own, you should get even better results when integrating it with your other data sources. The more customer data you have, the easier it becomes to drive people to the landing pages, social media ads, webinars, and e-commerce pages designed to convert them. Integrate.io's AdRoll integration and deep e-commerce capabilities help you reach your marketing goals.
AlloyDB is a brand new fully-managed PostgreSQL-compatible database from Google Cloud. Launched in 2022, the database handles transactional and analytical workloads, streamlining the management and administration of PostgreSQL deployments.
Popular Use Cases
Bring all your AdRoll data to Amazon Redshift
Load your AdRoll data to Google BigQuery
ETL all your AdRoll data to Snowflake
Move your AdRoll data to MySQL
AdRoll's End Points
Table of Contents
- Gain Deeper Insights Into Your Ad Campaigns
- Monitor and Improve Campaign Performance
- Automate Marketing Tasks to Increase Conversions
- ELT AdRoll Data to Your Data Warehouse Within Minutes
- Integrate.io Has the AdRoll Integrations You Need to Drive Success
- Explore Our AdRoll ELT Resources
- Check Out Our Latest AdRoll-Related Articles
- See Similar Data Sources
Gain Deeper Insights Into Your Ad Campaigns
You rely on good data to target your CRM audience and convert them from leads into paying customers. AdRoll does a great job of collecting data within certain platforms, such as most social media applications. It can’t collect data from everywhere, though. That leaves you with knowledge gaps that could hamper your next campaign’s progress.
Integrate.io’s CDC platform lets you gather data from multiple sources, transform their formats when necessary, and duplicate them into your favorite data warehouse. You can then view data side-by-side, giving you a 360-degree view of how your customers respond to pop-up ads, email marketing, Google search result snippets, on-page CTAs, and in-app ads.
Start using the AdRoll connector from Integrate.io
to widen your view and understand your customers better.
Monitor and Improve Campaign Performance
Do some of your advertising campaigns become less effective over time? You don’t necessarily need to scrap them and start over. Adroll.com can help you optimize campaign performance over time so you continue getting great results without investing in new strategies.
Best of all, you don’t rely solely on your data from AdRoll. With Integrate.io's AdRoll integration, you can also use data from popular sources like Mailchimp, Salesforce, HubSpot, Shopify, and Google Analytics.
Using low-code pipelines to move data from multiple sources to your data warehouse makes it easier for you to measure campaign performance and tweak strategies as needed.
Automate Marketing Tasks to Increase Conversions
AdRoll’s marketing automation makes it easier than ever for you to optimize ads without adding spending a lot more money. An Integrate.io AdRoll integration extends your automation possibilities so you can take advantage of more API webhooks and features from third-party apps. AdRoll already works well, but the right integration can make it even better. If you ever wonder how other apps and platforms could benefit you, an AdRoll integration lets you explore the possibilities without losing the benefits you already enjoy.
ELT AdRoll Data to Your Data Warehouse Within Minutes
AdRoll works so well because it follows users instead of devices. When a person switches from their desktop computer to their smartphone, AdRoll can follow their activities to keep targeting them with effective ads. It’s a remarkable feature that gets results. If AdRoll can display ads to someone no matter where they go, why shouldn’t you get to analyze data from any location? Integrate.io’s cloud-based dashboard gives you that tool so you always have the data you need to optimize your ads.
Integrate.io’s ELT platform
has the features you need to create effective digital advertising campaigns. When your team has access to our reverse ELT capability, it can:
Schedule a demo
- Access real-time data from any location with an internet connection.
- Prioritize the most relevant data to streamline workflows.
- Update data fields within seconds or minutes.
to see how much easier AdRoll campaign management becomes when you have Intergrate.io working for you.
Integrate.io Has the AdRoll Integrations You Need to Drive Success
Integrate.io’s AdRoll integrations work with some of the most popular tools you already rely on to reach leads and customers. We can also connect your AdRoll account to less-popular tools that suit your needs well.
These integrations give marketers more opportunities to create data-driven campaigns that get results. If you’ve ever struggled to connect data from AdRoll and other tools, Integrate.io can solve the problem. Critically, you can manage all your integrations and data from a single dashboard. Big data often feels intimidating. We make it as simple as possible.
Now, you can see information from all your advertising campaigns, including those that use email, social media, pop-ups, landing pages, and events. Suddenly, you see where you get the best results. Then, you can dedicate more of your resources to your most successful strategies, or you can start brainstorming ways to improve performance in other areas. Neither of those benefits happens without Integrate.io’s AdRoll integration.
Explore Our AdRoll ELT Resources
AdRoll can improve your marketing management and automations, but it has limited integrations that make your campaigns truly powerful. Our AdRoll ELT resources help integrate the tool with other applications and platforms so you can do more with your data.
Schedule a demo
today so you can start discovering ways our AdRoll integration could improve your digital marketing strategy.
Check Out Our Latest AdRoll-Related Articles:
See Similar Data Sources:
- Google AdWords: The internet’s most popular advertising platform (now called Google Ads) lets you choose keywords, set a budget, and collect data that drives the success of your marketing campaigns.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook Ads collects data from people on the world’s most popular social media app. You can’t miss opportunities to connect with consumers on this growing platform.
- Outbrain: Outbrain understands each of your customers, so it can recommend videos, articles, music, and other types of media while displaying native ads. You get an intuitive way to target people who are legitimately interested in what your company offers.
Integrate.io puts the power of data in your hands so you can optimize all your advertising and marketing campaigns. Get started today by scheduling a demo
that shows how you can benefit from our AdRoll integration. You won’t believe how much more effective your work becomes when you have the right data in the right place at the right time!
AlloyDB's End Points
Table of Contents
- Connect operational data to AlloyDB data for a single source of truth
- ETL data to AlloyDB in minutes
- Integrate.io has the AlloyDB data integrations you need
- How Integrate.io customers power growth with the AlloyDB connector
- Get started moving data in minutes
- Why choose Integrate.io for your AlloyDB data integration?
- Get started on your AlloyDB data integration today
- Explore our AlloyDB ETL resources
- Check out our latest AlloyDB-related articles
- See similar data sources
Connect operational data to AlloyDB data for a single source of truth
Integrate.io is a no-code data pipeline platform that performs ETL
, Reverse ETL, data warehouse insights, data observability, and super-fast CDC. Its bi-directional AlloyDB connector can ETL operational data to Google's new PostgreSQL-compatible database without advanced data engineering or manual pipeline-building, streamlining the entire data integration process.
One of the most popular use cases for AlloyDB data integration is moving operational data from disparate sources to Google Cloud Platform's PostgreSQL database. Integrate.io can help you do that! Its out-of-the-box native AlloyDB connector can create a single source of truth for marketing data inside AlloyDB, removing the need for several operational systems.
- Storing marketing data in AlloyDB makes sense for many marketers because of the database's 99.99% uptime SLA, scalable architecture, incredible storage facilities, and ability to handle transactional workloads.
- Moving marketing data (and other operational data) to AlloyDB provides you with a 360-degree view of customers, campaigns, and marketing workflows in a single reference point.
- After moving data to AlloyDB for its storage and maintenance benefits, you can ETL that data to a data warehouse and generate intelligence about your marketing processes in machine learning-compatible BI tools.
ETLing data to databases like AlloyDB is complicated, even if you have intermediate data engineering knowledge. That's because data integration can involve data engineering, programming, and pipeline-building. With Integrate.io, you don't have to worry about the complications of integration. Its native bi-directional AlloyDB connector moves data from multiple sources to Google's PostgreSQL database without hiring engineers or building complex data pipelines from scratch.
Schedule an intro call
with Integrate.io to learn more.
ETL data to AlloyDB in minutes
ETLing data from data sources to AlloyDB is a simple three-step process with Integrate.io's connector. This process can take as little as a few minutes with no data engineering or complex programming involved.
- Integrate.io extracts data from a source and places it in a staging area. Supported data sources include apps, SaaS tools, relational databases, legacy databases, and other data platforms.
- Integrate.io transforms that data into the most appropriate format for AlloyDB. This stage of the ETL process can improve data quality, increase compatibility, and enhance compliance with data governance frameworks like GDPR.
- Integrate.io loads data into AlloyDB.
You can repeat this simple process with other data sources in your organization, turning AlloyDB into a single source of truth.
Alternatively, you can ETL data from AlloyDB to operational systems and other platforms. Integrate.io does all the heavy lifting for you, allowing you to focus on other organizational tasks.
The Integrate.io AlloyDB connector moves data to and from AlloyDB on your terms, removing the need to use multiple tools for data integration.
Set up an ETL trial meeting
now, and learn more about the benefits of Integrate.io's AlloyDB connector.
Integrate.io has the AlloyDB data integrations you need
data to Google’s new database with its pre-built connector, reducing delivery time and eliminating unnecessary expenses.
Examples of Integrate.io AlloyDB integrations:
View more AlloyDB integrations on Integrate.io:
- Bring Shopify data to AlloyDB and benefit from Google's data durability and high availability.
- Transfer Salesforce data to AlloyDB and benefit from Google's superior performance and incredibly fast analytical queries.
- Move AlloyDB data to the Google BigQuery data warehouse and generate insights about business operations. Identify patterns and trends in data and make better organizational decisions.
Integrate.io is the no-code data pipeline platform that makes AlloyDB data integration simple! You can move data in a jargon-free environment and remove the pain points associated with data transformation and database migration. Try Integrate.io yourself
for 14 days!
How Integrate.io customers power growth with the AlloyDB connector
ETLing data to Integrate.io helps you get more value from the data in your organization.
- Create workflows that automate data integration based on your custom schedule. You can move data to Google’s new cloud database whenever you like.
- Remove data silos that prevent you from carrying out day-to-day business operations. Moving data from isolated sources to cloud-native AlloyDB provides a real-time view of business performance and productivity.
- Integrate.io eliminates human error during the ETL process. The platform's AlloyDB connector automates data integration, providing better quality data outcomes.
- Integrate.io's drag-and-drop point-and-click user interface makes AlloyDB data integration simple, even if you have never used a data pipeline platform.
- Integrate.io's connector is compatible with open-source PostgreSQL operating systems, allowing you to consolidate data more effectively.
Get started moving data in minutes
Ready to start moving data to or from AlloyDB’s database service? Enter a few details about your business and then talk to an expert
who can help you decide on the best data integration use case. Integrate.io will provide you with the resources required for every step of your integration journey.
Why choose Integrate.io for your AlloyDB data integration?
Integrate.io offers exceptional customer support and will always be there for you during your data integration project. Contact a team member by phone, email, or chat to troubleshoot issues or learn more about Integrate.io features. Alternatively, access resources, tutorials, and FAQ pages online.
Customize integration notifications
Like other data pipeline platform providers, Integrate.io will notify you when an issue occurs during integration, allowing you to take quick action. However, you can customize the alerts you receive so you don't bombard your hard-working data team.
Benefit from encryption, field-level data hashing, and other data security protocols when using Integrate.io's AlloyDB data connector. Get peace of mind!
REST API connector
You can pull in data from any source with a REST API using Integrate.io's REST API connector. Now you can improve data integration even if you can't find the right connector!
Integrate.io's connectors can help you adhere to relevant data governance frameworks in your industry or region, such as GDPR and CCPA. Prevent expensive government fines for non-compliance!
It's not just AlloyDB! You can find pre-built connectors for various data sources and destinations, helping you improve functionality and reach your data integration benchmarks. Find Integrate.io connectors for Salesforce, HubSpot, Shopify, Amazon Redshift (AWS), Snowflake, Oracle, Google Analytics, Facebook, Mailchimp, MongoDB, Amazon S3, MySQL, IBM Db2, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, and much more!
Get started on your AlloyDB data integration today
Want to ETL datasets to and from AlloyDB? Integrate.io's out-of-the-box native bi-directional connector can suit your data integration use case and help you get more value from Google's new PostgreSQL database. Sign up for an ETL trial set-up meeting
now, and start your AlloyDB data integration.
Explore our AlloyDB ETL resources
Here are some additional resources for Amazon S3 data integration:
Check out our latest AlloyDB-related articles:
See similar data sources: