Integrate.io ETL can read data from your Azure Synapse Analytical Data Warehouses or write data to them.
In order to allow Integrate.io ETL access to your database, follow these steps:
- Add rules in your database firewall to allow access for Integrate.io ETL's IP addresses. Add a rule for each IP relevant to your account's region using this list. (Note: We only support "Default" connection policy on Azure SQL/Synapse Analytics)
- Add a SQL Server connection to your account.
- Enter your Azure SQL database server name as the host name.
- Use the pattern user@server_name as the user name. Replace user with the user designated for Integrate.io ETL and server_name with your Azure Synapse Analytics server name.
- Enter the user's password.
- Enter the database name
- Click Test Connection to make sure the connection details are correct.
- Click Create connection to create the connection